A Personal Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh huh," Kayla moaned with a nod of her head. She opened her heavy lidded eyes and said, "Cum with me Matthew...uuunnhhh Cum nowww!" Her eyes rolled back as the orgasmic contractions began. Convulsions tore through her body. Rippling waves of pleasure rocked her over and over again.

Matthew's orgasm came hot on the heels of Kayla's as her pussy clamped down even tighter on his cock. The undulations of her spasming pussy seemingly milked the sperm right out of his balls. As he came, Matthew's upper body sank lower from exhaustion and before he knew what was happening, Kayla wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. Their lips stayed mashed together for several seconds while Matthew's cock pumped the last dregs of milky white cream deep inside Kayla's body. When the kiss finally broke, he looked deep into her eyes and smiled.

"I can't believe we just did that," Matthew whispered.

"Me neither, but I'm real glad we did," Kayla replied.

After a short pause Matthew nodded and said, "Me too."

"I wish we could stay like this for a little while, but my ass is starting to chafe on this rock," Kayla said.

"Oh, sorry." Matthew stood up and helped his friend stand up. "So...now what?" he asked as he started to gather his clothes.

"We need to get in the water and wash off the smell of sex," Kayla replied. "But later on, I want to hear the what happened after you swallowed that first load, and maybe if you're lucky, I'll let you fuck me again."

"It's hard to believe, but I was hoping that you'd say that."

The End...