All Comments on 'A Pretty House Maid'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow wow wow wow

what more can i say. A fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Erotic and Classy!

I have read a couple of your stories, and so far this is my Favorite! You built it up very well. I like the fact that you weren't overly descriptive, you gave just enough to bring the reader into the story and left enough for the reader to fill in! (Very Cool, Very Classy!!) You also brought genuine emotion into it. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Consider me a fan!

bikefreakbikefreakabout 16 years ago
A delightful story

This has to be one of the very best stories I've read on this site and which would be as enjoyable to read even absent the sex. The fact that the author has written such a very enjoyable story using such overworked devices as the "threesome" and "live-in maid" testifies to his/her talent. While the author's other stories are also worth the read, this particular story has a special lustre that distinguishes it. One hopes that the author will return one day to add to the other impressive stories he's contributed to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Church Wedding? Right!

A church wedding after the way they all acted? I'll bet she had the gall to wear white too. Why pretend? Just wear a nice pretty dress other than white and get to the justice of the peace. A real preacher knowing all the facts would have them go through a lot of councelling before marriage after hearing the whole story. I doubt the characters told him everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice n beautiful story. Delighted to read their love n affection towards each other. Thank you

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Two whores and a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why people complain here of her being a whore, and having a church wedding.

1) this is literotica, we would be upset if they didn't have all sex

2) 31% of the world population is christian, be it that half it probably haven't touch a bible in the last 10 years, it's still as normal to have church wedding as it is for us to go township to get your wedding license.

3) of course this is literotica, it could also have been a 4some.

I liked the story, read it before, but then it had a different ending. Still a nice story, I'm not English native, but I didn't have any problems with the writing, meaning it was well written. I gave it 5 stars again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous