All Comments on 'A Room with a View'

by solitarysentential

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

hated to see the end, i love to read stories with plot ,hope there will be more to this , waiting pataintly ,nathan in georgia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mush-E

To mushy for my taste with to many sweety pie's and precious this and that and holy crap - sooner or later he was going to smother her. And then there she was 7 years with/out and he pulls out his trusty "nine" inches out and plugs her hole ! Sure and Donkeys fly to.! She would almost if not, would of just been like a Virgin after 3 and he sticks a big nine in her. Next you want me to believe in Santa & Xmas. and the Tooth Fairy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very enjoyable

I much enjoyed the emotions and loving in this story - but I did feel that some of the dialogue was over-the-top just a bit. Much of the dialogue was also a bit repetitive. However, I much enjoyed it and an excellent, caring story for your first posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

A wonderful and touching story which I totally enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved the story

I really got into the whole romantic, teasing buildup to the finale. Just a quick note. Some of your descriptive words don't fit together. I don't think I've ever seen anyone calmly cavort. I'm not sure that one can have indecisive thighs and a convoluted body would have to be painful. Keep up the work though. You are on the right track.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story...

PapaMikePapaMikealmost 11 years ago
Bullwer-Lytton

Really? "The rubber of my uninterested tires leisurely embraced the old-fashioned cobblestone driveway" "My weary soul impetuously tried to soak in all of the stunning beauty that surrounded the exquisite home before turning off the engine."

You really ought to enter the Bullwer-Lytton Fiction Contest.

“It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents — except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness.” — Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, Paul Clifford (1830)

Or maybe you're being paid by the word? Jay-sus, what a verbose disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
utter verbose rubbish

This is a saga. Never ending one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
If you're given 24 hours to live by the doctor, read this story. It'll seem like a year.

What long winded drivel. Learn to edit, and to write dialog. People do not address each other by name each time they open their mouths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Over too soon!

Just wonderful but it did not last long enough.

Thank you for a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Shutter / Shuttered" ???? Bloody Hell !!!!!!

The word is ShuDDer / ShuDDered !!!!

More than a dozen times here, and it's SO wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous