All Comments on 'A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 07'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
She knew what she did....

She knew what she did...he said: "you and Brandon made love", but she assumed what she had done: "I was there being fucked by him"...That's a big difference! This story until now shows sharing as it must be: Never forgett love and respect from the other spouse...Let's hope it stays like this till the end...

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
So Far, So Good

You've handled this fundamentally distasteful situation pretty well so far. She needs to remain loving and considerate. Don't fall into the trap of making him a caricature and her an exploitative bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So far, So good.

So far you've made this a good reading story. Leaves me waiting to see and read the next chapter. Hopefully, pt 08 will continue with her being completely open and honest with her husband, in the retelling of the events of her tryst with her "lover". By leaving out any one piece of imformation of how she felt during and after the sex she so enjoyed with an other man, she would be destroying her marriage. What are you going to do now Sean33? Is her lover going to dominate her and turn her away from her husband, or will the love between husband and wife be strong enough to save them? We'll soon find out. Whatever you do, don't fall into taking the easy way out. So far this story has all of the depth it needs to be a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Is she really gonna tell him everything? She thought in previous chapters that he would never know some of what they did and what she told him. It would be great for him to lead her through to get her to tell everything than say it's great that we did it once and can always fantasize about it . Letting her know it was a one time deal and that they should try it once with him being with another woman. Get her reaction to all that. I just hope hubby don't wind up being a total loser who gets dominated by his wife and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

I'm very much enjoying this story. You have included a nice variety of details that help to paint a rich mental image of the different scenes. More importantly, you are spending a lot of time exploring the inner thoughts and emotions of both husband and wife as they go through a new, wild, scary yet exciting adventure that they've mutually decided to pursue.

I like the fact that the wife has been wrestling with conflicting emotions of nervousness, guilt, and excitement. That builds some tension in the story that makes it richer and more interesting to read.

So far the husband seems to mostly be "all in" and not showing a lot of angst, just excitement. I'm hoping that future chapters might put him in a more conflicted emotional state - perhaps after hearing some of the details of just how exciting his wife found her first encounter with Brandon.

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Comments

Sounds like the story of my first wife's first affair.

As far as deleting negative comments if they are the typical worthless ones I delete them also. Constructive comments are OK but the trolls don't need to be heard.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
This is brilliantly done but I am still not sure where you are taking it

This Chapter was tender & loving & everything I wanted this chapter & story to be. But I still have a nagging feeling things may go off the rails as Brandon now has ammunition on Michelle given what she said to him in Chapter 6 after fucking him. Will she tell Michael everything? She needs to, otherwise it will get ugly. Yes, he will no doubt find it very hard to handle at first but that is what happens sometimes with fantasies. This was a joint marital escapade - it has to stay that way for them to continue to enjoy these adventures. In that context, Michelle needs to think seriously about her marriage & Michael before going to Brandon again. They may be better off continuing the adventure elsewhere. Great stuff. 5* but won't favourite the series till I see where it finally goes. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never Mind The Trolls

It's obvious the trolls aren't interested in literary criticism but in parading their insecurity. Ignore them. Well done so far. Anxious to find out where you go from here. Hope it's not down the unfortunate rabbit hole where promising stories go to die. You've set the table well, good luck continuing. Keep up the excellent pacing and don't be in a rush to wind it up too soon. Be true to your characters and they'll be true to your readers. The tension is building slowly and keeping us anticipating more. Suggestions and echoes of other plots in other stories are inevitable - we've all read the same ones - but you get to put your own stamp on this one. Good luck. I've only ever commented on one other story and can't remember my log in details so I'll apologize in advance and just sign Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SIX stars!

I would give this six stars if I could. FANTASTIC story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Please continue your story with this loving couple sharing the wife with Brandon. I see Brandon becoming more dominant over the wife while she becomes more dominant over her husband...but slowly with character development. Thank you for a good story. It's laughable that critics will read a story like this and then repudiate it...why waste their time while we all have a limited mortal existence, they already know they will dislike this genre beforehand so I do not understand why they do not read stories in other categories that would please them instead...LOL.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Waiting.

For the other shoe to drop, oh she only droped her panties for another lover. I belive she still has her pumps on... I'm ok with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wife shring

this is an excellent story.this is more realistic and might have happened any where and in any country.the reality is wife telling her loving anddevoted husband how the another person fucked her in detail and both are enjoying.The word cuckload is not used which is great as that word souunds very bad and mean.when both husband and wife agreeable the society has nothing to talk on cuckload this is more of wife sharing willingly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WELL THAT LAST PERSON PRESENTED THEIR VIEW BUT ...

There are other perspectives on married people and relationships which grow from understood needs. If he and she are enjoying this foray into new and for them exciting areas of thinking, so be it. There is no damage to my life from how other people choose to live. Couple across the street were divorced after three children and now two years later are dating one another. I think that leads to the same problems which brought about the initial separation but it is their choice.

Some men simply enjoy seeing their wife in a high state of excitement and sharing her, a little, is how they get that personal pleasure. Other men prefer pregnant or small breasted or hairy vagina, and no one thing is right for us all.

I LIKE THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CUCKOLD AND SLUT

NOT PROVOCATIVE JUST ANOTHER STORY ABOUT A HAPPY CUCKOLD AND SLUT WIFE - YAWN

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And divorced 6 months later

Just another in a series of stupid cuck stories. She tasted bigger and he will be alone very soon. Another weak man outing. Thanks but no thanks.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Praise

False praise for another cuck story. Just the usual suspects.

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

This chapter was very well done. Even though she did something that was so out of character for her she still showed her husband how much she loved him. She considered his feelings before telling him any detail of her exciting adventure. The only thing that continually irritates me is the similarity between their names. I literally have to consciously look carefully at each occurrence of either one to decide which one is talking. It’s very disconcerting. If the names were Todd and, say Terry it would mentally join them as a couple but the first 4-letters wouldn’t be the same. The name choice is a problem that just won’t go away. However, having said that it still deserves 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.