All Comments on 'A Woman's Wrath'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
writingdragonwritingdragonabout 20 years ago
Oh Yeah

The artist draws his first brush line across the canvas and the whole room lights up. Very, very good my friend, it looks great so far. I can't wait for more.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
I hope this isn't what it seems

Troubador actually sinking low enough for a wimp husband story?

How many times has he told us "two wrongs don't make a right" and, now, here he is espousing that same load of crap.

Then again he 'may' resurrect the husband, but the words used so far seem to indicate that will not be the case.

What a shame from an author whose stories I thought I could read without being disgusted.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Wonderful Story

Troubador - Awesome story, I just finished it and loved it.

Kanga40 - There's four chapters to this story, be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I'm waiting

Interesting story and I'm interested to see how this couple get their emotions in check. I'm also curious if she cheats on him..I hope she doesn't but if she does, I hope he doesn't get hard thinking about it and he handles it like a hurt spouse would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I will still be reading

because the Troubador writes excellent stories, and I know this one will turn out great.

Keep it going.

thatawaythatawayabout 20 years ago
Another above parr

Every story I've read of his, has some unknown variable, I wish I had waited for the end to read the beginning! Now I will be forced to seach the NEW stories each day. Way to go troubador.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Can't wait for sequel!

I liked the story so far. I am confident that you will not turn this into a forgiving wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

A good story, well written and exciting. I'm certainly waiting for more.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
OK! I guess I need the next part!

Good story. I hope he doesn't wimp out and she doesn't go to far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Okay so far.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Susan

Susan dont punish your husband for making a mistake that all and even you will be making without talking to your husband your rubbing his face into his mistake dont hurt your marriage any more.

pat Murray

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Nice start

Well-written. Good character introductions, impact character defined and portrayed, central conflict set up nicely.

This is good story-telling. Thank you, Troubador.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 16 years ago
Very Hot

Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
she has her pov

but she's gone beyond and created a rift, difficult to bridge. she wants to humiliate him, and that can backfire on her

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
If you ever post again, drop the "I was drunk excuse for any action."

It's a lazy author's crutch and boring to read over and over, especially in LW stories.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
twenty-five years

1* Seniors are not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck gets 1*

morons are not sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck gets 1*

morons are not sexy

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LISTENING TO TRUTHFUL GOSSIP

leads to self satisfaction and little else. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
My guess is

It is a setup. Devon already her lover, he was drugged. He needs to speak with woman and alleged witness and her daughter to see if mom even there.

We will see

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

all fucked up , kick her to the curb.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Start****

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I agree With Tazz

I smell a set-up. And it fucking stinks. On to ch. 2...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is it?????????

The story finally gets interesting and you cut it off at the knees. Are you kidding??????

Can't believe your screwed it up so badly. A pox on you.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Same theme.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be a "Poor innocent Husband who was set up" scenario. He cheated, point blank. I know these stories are written by mostly men. so in most cases the husband is going to be this saintly do-right guy and the wife is going to be this evil conniving bitch. For once though I would like to read a story with characters that are realistic. Men cheat too, and if statistics are correct, we cheat more than women. And it isn't because we are drunk either. I am beginning to tire of stories where the guy is this perfect husband who marries a completely selfish bitch. And on the off chance that the husband does "make a mistake" and cheat, it is still usually under honorable conditions. He was set up, he was drunk, he felt so guilty about it that he promised never to do it again. When the wife cheats in these stories, it is usually always self centered. She wanted a bigger dick, she thought she would never get caught, she secretly fell in love behind his back, she likes it rough but the husband is "too kind and gentle". I like this story, but it seems to be the same theme of other stories I've read.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Great start.

Will she or won't she? I'm betting she does.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
I THINK DE-VON IS ON BORROWED TIME

and when its time the dime will be his. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh well

At least she isn't an intentional serial cheater such as the real life one depicted on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

That true account desrves someone to write story so i am hoping you will take a look at info on that site.

That real life serial cheater was a college instructor in Helena Montana until details on Facebook came to light

On her 3rd husband the 51 year olg grandmother insisted that one of her students have sex with her the very day her first grandchild was born.

He husband and family know of her affairs. Her own mother told the husband to divorce the slut.

He hasn't

Given the fact that the cheating wife told people he is a panty sniffer and that for a year almost every Friday she returned homewith two loads of student's seed in her panties, left them on floor for husband to find and eagerly push his face into while he watched her bathe as he waited for his fFriday night bj

In email am IMshe wasgleeful when writing about husband's fetish and that she had felt chills driving home while seed oozed out and she sat in the very wet spot. The younger man was very virile and from what was writtem, the combination of his two copious loads and her multiple orgasms her pussy was a sodden swamp. She was known to be a squirter and had ruined the mattress with her juices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How Much Guilt Does Pete Have?

It has not been close to adequately explained how much wrong doing Pete must shoulder for his actions. Only insinuations and speculations thus far. But if he had sex with the other woman, he has no grounds for arguing with Susan and Devon, according to the information given thus far. Basically, not a very well written story thus far. At this point I lean toward Susan getting a divorce from Pete and wringing every dime she possibly can from him. And if she humiliates him along the way, then he deserves it. Maybe he will learn not to drink at such meetings in the future. I hope the next chapter is better than the first.

IndyOnIndyOnover 7 years ago
Terrible.....

A real man would have fought for his wife or died trying.....this story is TERRIBLE... so far...another chapter like this and I will be crossing Troubador off my list of authors to read....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The End!

The twat picks the celebration of their 25th wedding anniversary to shit all over her husband?! Guess they'll be NO 26th anniversary!

AND,Pete should have dragged the bitch,screaming if need be,out of the building!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap crap, useless crap

Pathetic poor little writer, and boring too...

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
No Way

Devon would get an ass " wuppin "

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No way

No way he should have stood for the disrespect.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Confession

I agree with his decision to not confess. I'm of the opinion that if it's a one-time slip, NEVER to be repeated, confession just takes the guilt off of the cheater and dumps the shit on their spouse.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
25 Years of marriage?

No discussion about the infidelity. No chance to explain himself? And, as usual the wife seems to invoke the nuclear option. This isn't going to turn out well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have kicked his ass and told her to not come home. She wouldn't be welcome anymore.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Better getting rid of her now, it will end in misery anyway.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Nice to read the reverse of the norm on here, nicely set up, I think I might see where this is going but looking for the next part now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a fair to middlin set up, but I would not be at all surprised if several months from now, there still is no continuat to this bit of writing.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He waited too long to leave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous