All Comments on 'Accident in the Greenhouse'

by littleblackdress50

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

sad story

fridayamfridayamabout 14 years ago
The best female perspective

of a threesome I have read. Beautifully told, full of perception and insight. Gorgeous writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great job

i loved it i want a threesome i just wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Tim

Just might be gay, my problem with these stories is the husband always has the little cock, little tim and big ole bill, I guess that goes along with the cockold fantasy. Must be why I never had it.

OwlwhisperOwlwhisperabout 14 years ago
An Earthy Earth Day story

The story was very nice, the sex great, and I think I want to build a greenhouse. I'm going to see peat moss in a very intriguing light for some time!

The only spot my reading slowed was right after the woman stood up in the greenhouse. Good action before and after that, but the exposition broke the flow for me.

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years ago
Fantasy

To be honest, I see this story as a fantasy. I can picture a woman thinking of a threesome, or even a husband wondering what it would be like to see another man do his wife. When it actually comes down to doing it I see a marriage about to end.

I've written many stories and have received a lot of feedback on couples sharing their spouses. Maybe I'm old fashioned but it would seem like the beginning of an end to a relationship.

The story was decently written and I wish you the best in the contest. Just so you know I only give out four's and five's to stories I finish in contests. I don't lowball other writers. We all write our feelings and opinions, no one should be punished for having a difference of opinion than me.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the sex scene is great!!!

It did start to become a little hard to follow before the sex parts but it was an ok story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No Happy ending

Reading about a sad little man, a slut and the end of a marriage. This is earth day?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you too...

Good luck to you as well... very sexual to be sure.

janiexxjaniexxabout 14 years ago
Well written!

Good luck in the contest!

Renags21Renags21about 14 years ago
Really Gets the Motor Racing

As far as I'm concerned, this sex scene has to rank among the best written for this contest. If the purpose is to weave a story to get the reader all hot and bothered then you did it in spades.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booabout 14 years ago

I thought I'd commented before. Obviously I did something wrong. This is a wonderful story full of sensuousness and originality. The hesitation in the beginning was wonderfully done and I liked the way it developed, as a very human story. Good luck in the competition. Thank you.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booabout 14 years ago
"ept" and apt

I've tried at least twice to record a comment and so far demonstrated my technological ineptness. By comparrison your story is extremely "ept". I particularly liked the sense of hesitation in the build up. Good luck in the competition. Thank you.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

That was incredible! I only wish I could write first person with such grace! Your story was very sweet and erotic with compassion thrown in, so good luck in the contest!!!

TallMan60TallMan60about 14 years ago
very lovely story

Easy to read, made me happy reading it. Nice erotic descriptions. And of course what man does not appreciate a big cock story?

JaymalJaymalabout 14 years ago
Juicy...

with a real sense of dirty fun. A splendidly-described fantasy. Good luck in the contest.

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
so real

You made everything sound so real and the characters were so lovably human. You described things so beautifully as well, wonderful writing. I look forward to reading more from you. This is great stuff girl! Thanks for making my day again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous