Accident in the Greenhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What do you say to a naked man suddenly placed before you in your shower? A moment before I was ready to send him packing but standing naked with him, I no longer knew what to do. To say that the ice was broken would have been a gross understatement. My resolve had broken as the embarrassed excitement filled me. My gaze went from his eyes that flashed in approval and desire down his handsome face, over his strong shoulders, down his only slightly rounded belly to his.....

OH MY GOD! Bill was almost twice as long as my husband and slightly bigger around as well. I didn't want to stare at him but I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. There was no doubt that Bill had an erection, but while Tim's almost pointed at the ceiling, Bill was much more massive and the straight hardness sagged downward. Until that moment, I hadn't thought twice about taking on any man sexually, but this thing was BIG. Suddenly doubt crept into me, along with a sudden sexual heat.

I heard the shower door slide open again but I couldn't take my eyes off the sight of Bill's hard cock.

"Hey man, you're going to have to move closer to her, If I'm going to get in too." My husband said to Bill.

The sound of his voice broke my visual fixation but not my frozen brain complex. I looked up to my husband. There was a twisted smile on his face that spoke volumes of lust and happiness. He was so pleased with himself that he had made this happen. There was no longer a question that I could or would stop it. It was going to happen!

Bill stepped forward until his tight skin touched mine. My arms automatically began to rise and then stopped, each arm at a 45 degree angle beside his body, frozen, only my forearms touching his hips while jolts of energy surged through me. Bill made no move to touch me. A wave of "what do I do now" shot through me. My eyes avoided Bill and looked into Tim's smiling face. His eyes looked into mine and read the indecision there. I saw the flash of excitement in his eyes.

"It's OK, guys. You can touch each other. You can kiss each other. Everything is just fine with me." Tim said.

The sound of his voice snapped my paralysis. My arms wrapped around Bill and pulled him to me as the water ran down my back, chased by the tingly waves of excitement. My brain was still firmly grasped by a mental freeze. At least, standing so close to me that our bodies touched, he couldn't stare at my naked breasts, whose nipples were now being lightly tickled by the course hair on his chest.

I turned my face to Bill and closed my eyes as our lips met. I felt his arms wrap around me as mine grasped his tight back and pulled him close. Our mouths opened and our tongues reached out for each other. Strange feelings went through me. I felt Tim's eyes on us and that excited me in an exhibitionistic flush that I didn't know I had. The strangeness of Bill's tongue playing with mine sent chills through me. The feel of a strange hard cock, much larger than I was used to, pressing against the flesh of my belly sent tingles of passion directly to my pussy. Pools of molten desire followed the strange masculine hands as they roamed over my back, my sides, and finally my breasts.

Time stood still as the kiss went on and on. I was lost in the kiss, aware only of Bill's massive cock twitching against my bare belly and his fingers now softly pinching my hard nipples. I don't know how long we held each other.

"Hey, guys," Tim said. "I need the shower, too."

My panicked brain suddenly awoke. No soap had touched my still grimy body. I had to get clean before the two of them made my body dirty again! My mind suddenly whirled with images of how they would make me dirty!

"You have to wait your turn." I told Tim. "I'm not done yet. So both of you give me some room here." Both of you? God yes! My mind suddenly acknowledged that there were TWO naked men in my shower.

The men moved back as I began to soap myself. I was intensely aware of their lust filled eyes watching. Tim took the soap from me and four hands lathered and explored and caressed my body, making me gasp. I don't know who touched me where or how but when they were done, I knew I was clean. I had been thoroughly cleansed in places that had never been cleaned before.

The excitement built in me until my knees were weak. I stepped back out of the water and sat down on the seat at the back. Tim moved into the water as I looked at Bill who had turned toward me. His big cock waving at eye level as I sat there.

Instinctively, I reached out and wrapped my hand around his hard dick. I moaned as I touched it. His cock may have sagged, but it was rock hard. I let my hands slide up and down its length and then I pulled it toward me and kissed the tip several times before I opened my mouth wide and slowly fed it inside. Bill's cock was bigger around than Tim's but not as much larger as it had appeared. My lips sucked it in easily but its length went on and on. I could only take half of it but he didn't seem to mind as my lips slid back and forth over half of his beautiful cock while my tongue tickled the underside. I could feel the juices boiling in my pussy. I had never been this excited before.

Bill began to moan and thrust his hips at my face. My right hand wrapped around the base of his cock to keep him from ramming too much into my throat while my left began to caress his balls. The moaning grew louder and the thrusting more insistent. I sensed that he was trying hard not to force too much at me. I felt his balls tighten and his cock twitch in my mouth and I sucked down hard, desperately wanting to taste his seed. He let out a gasp as he shot a huge load straight down my throat. The first blast was followed by many more. My happy lips sucked up the last of the salty juice.

I felt the warm joy flooding through me. I was pleased that I had given pleasure.

"God! You looked beautiful doing that, Dear!" Tim told me as I released the softening dick from my lips and looked at my now clean husband. A feeling of relief washed through me. I had known that there would be no problem with him but knowing it and experiencing it were two different things. I was released from any fear of anything we might do.

I felt Bill's knees weakening. "Damn, you sure can give a blow job!" Bill told me.

"Either that, or its just been a long time for you." I chuckled at Bill.

"No, no. You are just good. Damn! So beautiful and so talented! Tim you are such a lucky man!"

"Wait till you try her pussy!" Tim told him. "She can flat out fuck your nuts off."

"Hopefully it won't be long before I get to try her! She is so beautiful that I'll be ready in just a second!"

It was so strange to hear the men talk about me. Tim had never expressed anything like that directly to me before. The idea that Bill wanted me! Tim's arousal was plain by the way his cock stood at attention! The compliments were sending heat waves through me.

Tim shut off the water. "I think it's time to move this party to the bedroom."

I stood up and looked at the two men. My pussy was on fire! I needed to feel a hard cock inside me. I wanted them both. My hands reached out and each grabbed a different cock. I tried to back out of the shower leading two men by their dicks. Bill's squishy penis larger than Tim's erect one. Backing out of the shower worked for me, but two men wouldn't fit through the door. Reluctantly, I had to let go of at least one. I could feel Bill's soft cock growing in my hand. I let go of Tim's and pulled Bill through the door. We kept moving until Tim had enough room to step out. We were well past the bath mat. The two of us dripped on the floor as I looked into Bill's eyes and began to stroke his long and growing cock.

Bill pulled me back into his arms. My breath was coming in gasps as we kissed and I heard the water drops sliding off my sodden body to splat against the tile floor. We kissed for a long time as I felt the cock in my hand grow longer and stiffer as masculine fingers found my juicy pussy.

I was jolted from some special lost place when I felt the roughness of a towel touch my skin. I closed my eyes as two men ran the course absorbent cloths over me, drying my dripping skin. When they finished, I realized that my hair was still a soggy stringy clump of wet fiber. I was torn between a feminine need to retrieve the hair dryer, before moving to the bed and an even more demanding feminine desire to feel a hard cock inside me. It wasn't much of an internal debate.

Tim took my hand and led me toward the bed that he had already turned down. I smiled through the desire. There would be more than one wet spot in the bed tonight. One from my hair and I was on fire with a need to make at least one other wet spot.

Tim pulled me into the bed and I snuggled my body against his. Suddenly I realized that I had left him out of everything until now. I kissed him softly and looked into his eyes. There was nothing there but love and desire.

"Are you all right with this?" I quietly asked him as I felt another body snuggle up to my back. A hard cock poking me from each side as a rough hand slid over my side to cup my left breast, a strange hand. I gasped and flushed as I sucked in air.

Tim kissed my nose softly and then a gentle kiss on my lips. His hands slid over my body to gently probe my pussy while rubbing softly over my clit. My whole body twitched at his touch and he found me gushing wet. "I'm great with it." His face pulled back and I saw the genuine smile. "Now roll over and take care of our guest before you get back to me."

"I like the way he thinks." Bill said as he gently rolled me toward him with a hand that was now cupping my tit.

Bill was hard as a rock and I was more than ready. Bill may have thought that he was just pulling me into his arms, but I was beyond kisses and touches. As he rolled me, I pushed him onto his back and threw a leg over him as I rolled on top.

My hand reached between us and firmly grasped his rigid member. I slid my body up until I felt the smooth head touch my special spot and then I slowly slid him inside me. I felt his warmth in my core as I slid down on him. My eyes locked on Bill's face as I watched the pleasure reflected in his eyes as I took him inside my slick, tight tunnel. I gasped when I was half way impaled, where Tim would be fully inside me. Slowly I pushed lower, feeling the long new cock sliding deeper until our crotches met and his cock hit bottom. I felt so full! Bill's eyes glazed over a second or two before my vision clouded. I paused for several long seconds while my body adjusted to the size of him and then I began to rock. My body began to move faster and harder. I was lost in the wonder of our merged bodies. My eyes closed.

I was vaguely aware of the bed moving strangely as I slid up and down on Bill's cock. I was too lost to wonder at the strange motion of the mattress until I felt Tim's cock touch my lips. I opened my eyes for a moment to look into Tim's lust filled face before I sucked the whole length of him into my mouth in a single desperate gulp.

Both sets of my lips slid up and down a cock as lightning flashed through me. The feel of them was deliciously exciting. I was lost in pleasure. It went on forever and yet was done in a millisecond. Time had no meaning.

I felt Bill bucking under me and Tim thrusting into my mouth. I felt them both twitch and I exploded into an orgasm like I had never felt before. I was only partly conscious of the wads of cum that Tim shot down my throat while my body convulsed. I wanted to collapse as I came down from heaven but I felt Bill thrusting under me. I kept up my rocking to his thrusts for a moment more before his face turned red and I felt the blasts from his dick hitting me deeper than any cum had reached before.

When his face relaxed, I crumpled onto his chest, still feeling the warm cum squishing around the softening cock still buried in me. I gasped for breath and searched for the energy to move. Finally I was able to roll off of him and find a warm snugly spot between the two men.

I lazed for a moment as I drifted off to a place between sleep and stupor. A place of perfect satisfied contentment. My arms snaked out to pull a man against each side of me. Four hands began to softly glide over my body from my cheeks to my knees.

I felt the warm juices run over my ass to make wet spot number two. I didn't care.

My man whispered softly, lovingly in my ear. "You sure look beautiful with a cock in your pussy."

Another loving man whispered in the other ear. "You sure do know how to do that! You were so wonderful! I've never had one like that before."

My eyes came open slowly and focused on the softly smiling face of my husband. I reached my neck up so my mouth could kiss him softly.

"Thank you, Honey." I told him as I smiled. Then I turned to Bill.

"Thank you, Bill. You were just incredible." He smiled back at me.

"Nothing to do with me, beautiful. You were the wonderful one." Bill told me.

"Didn't I tell you she had one special pussy?" Tim smiled at Bill.

"You were damn sure right about that!" Bill smiled back. "Thank you for letting me try it."

"You two don't think you're done yet do you? I may never do this again and I want all of you two I can get." I told them.

"I didn't do good enough for you to invite me back again?" Bill asked.

Tim's eyes looked into mine with a question there. The look said it was just fine with him. I was aware of a sudden rumbling in my stomach. "We'll see how you do after dinner. What do you two say about a pizza? I'm too pooped to cook."

"As long as we can eat it naked in bed." Tim told me.

We did just that and then we watched a good chick flick, the guys content to allow my choice of movie in return for the promise of more pussy.

It took several hours before they were ready for me again. Wonderful snugly hours with my hands caressing and teasing two cocks while four hands gently roamed my body and two sets of lips were allowed to kiss anywhere they wished. When they had recovered and the movie was over, I wore them both out.

We tried everything we could think of, until I was totally satiated and they were so exhausted that they both fell off me, too drained of fluids and energy to do more than fall sound asleep beside me.

For a long time, I drifted there clinging to consciousness, the very juicy center in a yummy man sandwich. My body was so relaxed, so softly pleasured that I was barely aware of the warm wet spot beneath me. Why is it the girl always has to sleep in the wet spots?

My last thought, before I drifted off to dreamless sleep was about what would happen next. As far as I'm concerned, Bill earned a return invitation but that will be Tim's decision. I love Tim, and if we never do it again, that will be OK with me. I wouldn't mind a repeat though. I won't suggest it, but I won't do anything to oppose another round either.

I was the first one up as I let two men snore softly in the king sized bed. I pulled on my robe and wandered downstairs to make the first pot of coffee.

I took that first cup out to the greenhouse where it all began. Amazing how pensive a girl can become with the whiffs of coffee floating through the air. There is no question in my mind that last night was an accident. It shouldn't have happened. It wouldn't have happened except for the placement of two flower pots right where I could dip my boobs in when Tim rear ended me. That and the men's propitious timing with the shower.

If the police were investigating this sexual accident, would it be my fault for inviting Bill to have his way with me or would it be Tim's for setting me up? Did it matter? I smiled remembering the pleasure. It didn't matter to me.

12