All Comments on 'Amie's Continuing Black Adventure'

by nehighlander

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Yep you have lost your wife and your life. Goodbye marriage hello white cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Time for some Asian poon

I wonder if she will "love him long time!"

DeckviewDeckviewabout 14 years ago
Why would any sane husband

who says he loves his wife ever take his wife to a lover who wants her alone and when she is with him she would divorce her husband on the spot. The author gives no explaination for this insanity, so his statement that he loves his wife must be false. Why would you ever give your wife away and love her? So you can get off watching her fuck someone she enjoys more than you? Insane. How can you believe such an insane story is worth writing unless you simply need to examine your own idiocy?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I was thinking that marriage partners need to rely...

....on each other through some dicey times with usually at least one of them having the resilience to roll with the punches and remain calm when things get exciting.If my life partner made that statement about divorce papers to me she'd be waking up to the sprinkler head soaking her. How anyone saw fit to put this in LW stumps the gods, but it's fair game now.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Wrong category for starters . . .

I think this story belongs in the Interracial category -- that seems to be the main theme of the story. There were also lots of spelling errors and typos, mostly at the beginning, suggesting a lack of proof reading, the need for an editor, or both.

My concern about this scenario (i.e., doing it again) is that Dwayne has now come between Amie and Bob, and this "Ezzy" is going to come between Bob and Amie. Frankly, I don't see why they are married. Amie has already confessed that she married Bob because her parents and friends would not have approved of her lifestyle (i.e., seeking black cock).

She says she loves Bob "sooooo much," but I have a problem believing this based on the things she has said, admittedly in the heat of passion while screwing Dwayne, but the fact is, she said them (just see part 1, where she really demeans Bob). Bob apparently does not have much of a self-image; he is awed by Amie's beauty and does not feel equal (how did he get such a "trophie wife" anyway)? So he had this fantasy of being cuckolded and watching Amie do it with an unknown, a stranger, so it would be just sex and would be impersonal.

But clearly sex is rarely just sex with women -- excluding hookers, of course -- and now we see that Amie is developing feelings for Dwayne. Dwayne is younger, in better shape, more muscular, taller, has a far bigger cock, is more intelligent (he must be -- he would never share his woman), has better staying power, and he has gotten Amie to orgasm far more than Bob ever did -- as she said, a "god." How on earth will Bob compete with that? Why would Amie respect Bob after all this? In the real world, the marriage is over; it's just a matter of when . . . Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Was Trying To think

What a husband who would allow this would be like, to be honest I don't have a clue, but you are a serious piece of work, not in a good way. Please put this cockold dribble in interracial or gay. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more interracial trash in loving wives

cant we keep the two categoreis separate so we dont waste time reading idiot trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hard times

I know this only a story, so I'm wondering if an idiot husband would take part in any of this. At this stage of the story I think Dwayne is grooming Amie to bear his children, perhaps this is the next chapter hopefully.

JEMMA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
See

You idiots write about things happining that only a gay cuck would enjoy than wonder why stright white guys hate it. Do me a favor, if you have a job, show this to the guys you work with and see what they think. Why would having a slut for a wife turn someone on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not bad

This story was not bad but I liked it better with her being fucked by more than one black guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why not?

Why can't white married women not fuck with well hung black guys? You're way too serious about this. Guys, it's only the color of the cock that's different (well ok, mostly the size too), but it is quite normal for a white woman to let a black cock fuck her - the color won't rub off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
share my wife

I would love to do that with my wife but instead of running of with another woman, I want to fuck her after the black men cum in her. I want to use their sperm for lube. After I lick some of it off her pussy. I want to see her get two black dicks in her pussyat the same time, and wach them cum in her. Any hot blacks in minnesota?

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
Train wreck

Here Amie has broken a large cable holding her marriage together. She kept the letter that Dwayne wrote her she called her husband "Dwayne" while making love. The rails the train of them rides on are shaking and spreading. The deal is Dwayne gets to(make love) you fuck a fuck buddy you make love when you have feelings. Unless you are in a polymorphous relationship there must be a wall between Dwayne and (make love). Husband should stomp his foot down and say not no but hell no. NOT WHILE I AM MARRIED TO YOU WILL YOU MAKE LOVE TO ANOTHER MAN!!!! This relationship is ending in my mind. The writer does not want these facts in his or her story so we will never see them in trouble and fighting the husband crying. When this Asian woman come in to his house Amie and I would leave together or I would leave alone and file Divorce. The bargain with the devil was I get to watch this has been nixed by Dwayne not Amie or I. If this was my story I am saying Amie I agreed to this if I could watch Dwayne has changed this now and the Rubicon is her do we leave together and go home or do I leave you here and I file divorce on Monday or the next business day. It is either or Amie now if Dwayne resorts to violence and throws me out then it will be you file rape on him or I again file divorce. Amie gets a few seconds to make her decision.Before I walk out alone!!

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
SO SORRY

Rancher, I'm sorry but in your comment you are rambling. You lost me in the first 1/4.

Too the writter; I still like your stuff, & am going to read the rest of this.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 8 years ago
Doomed

This marriage was doomed the minute Amie said she would have signed divorce papers if her lover had made it a condition of fucking her. Amie seems to be quite ready to let her lover get her pregnant regardless of the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amie or Amy?

You used both spellings in your story. Proofreaders are free, and catching mistakes like this allow the reader to stay focused on the story, rather than become distracted with thoughts like, "Amy? I thought her name was Amie".

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Finally Alone

Great series, loved the intrigue and the sexy dialogue. Keep writing!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love this 2nd chapter a lot

Good character development. Nice touch bringing Ezzy into the picture. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad.

I like many white men get aroused by the thought of powerful black men fucking my wife.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Stupid dumb ass husband..you don't leave your wife with her lover alone after you made it very clear you want to be there...next is her going on vacation with him..then moving in with him.. divorce court is a sure thing... she's a worthless slut bitch whore that can't even follow one simple rule

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Of course the whore loved it. She can't stay away from those cheap black dildos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous