All Comments on 'Anna'

by devil_dreams

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great potential gone bad...

The first 80% of this story was great...nice, slow but steady build-up-UNTIL he started on her toes. Out of nowhere, we accelerate from a leisurely pace to full-throttle afterburner; from coy, exciting teasing to a naked toe-fucking? It's almost as if there was a character limit, and you realized that you were nearing it...it just didn't make sense.

Also, while this story is sort of written from a 19 year old male perspective, your underlying theme of "women suck-they're all teases" gets a bit tiresome, and you confirm it at the end with "This is what women did, he thought; build up your hopes and dreams only to shatter them". As with your other story about a father and his adult daughter, your bitterness ruins a potentially great story.

greyghost10greyghost10about 14 years ago
I liked it

Though there are some comments about the foot fetish, I don't mind. The foot fetish does nothing for me but some people get turned on by it. I don't think this story was written to appeal just to me.

I enjoyed the story very much and like the build up a lot.

I do hope you will continue with it.

Thank you.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Great slow teasing mother/son commentary.

Really liked the slow build-up and near the end it did seem to race and then come to a sudden stop. I'm not sure what you're attempting here but perhaps the next chapter will explain the frustrating ending. Well written and good editing though.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a25 days ago

In real life, I have no problem with mutually consensual incest between adults. What two adults want to do is no one business other than the adults involved. The only thing I hate, both in fiction and real life, is a tease. In this story, I hope the son develops a spine. If the mother really wants a "Daddy" then he should be "Daddy".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous