Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yeah?' He said tickling her ribs. She thrashed around in tears. 'AHaa Ha Ha Ha Haa Oh No!! Don't! Nuh! Ha! Ha Ha! Aah nuh, no Malcolm!! Ha Ha Ha! Ahh Oohh! Ohh my! Ohh my!

She placed her two feet on his chest and eased him away with great difficulty. He was relatively heavy for her small frame and made no effort to help her.

'Maybe you should cuff me to the bed daddy.' She suggested, as a possible solution.

'But I want you to leave right?' He said stroking her calf's more forcefully than earlier. This in turn made her toes curl. She could feel the heat behind her ears gathering momentum, and a smell coming from her pussy. She was starting to get a bit wet but didn't really think about it as much as she acknowledged its presence. Adrenaline often tangled with hormones and she had almost forgotten she had any.

He gave her sexy feet an affectionate squeeze.

'Actually come to think of it, I want to torture you for a while longer. Oh and by the way, I have some cuffs and a gag under my bed.' He laughed.

'No!!' She shouted defiantly, like a spoilt brat fed up of her parents and their dumb curfews.

'Now Now Anna, if you don't act like an adult how can you be expected to be treated like one?' He said with a deep voice that resembled his grandfather.

'I hate you!' She shouted. 'I hate you! I hate you I hate you!'

His mothers toe wiggled playfully. It was about the size of the head of his shaft, but not as sensitive. He poked it with his finger a few times and each time his mother faked an 'Oww!' just for the sake of not knowing how else to react to such an inquisition. She always wanted him to massage her feet or at least stroke them or something because her feet seemed to symbolise something she could not quite explain. Like a knights family emblem on his shield or armour, his mother's emblem was her feet. There was no doubting their quality either. He had both of them in his hands, and she lay their looking somewhat silly, with her legs together aimed at his face, but something about him being over her like that gave him such a rush.

He just had to be careful not to peel her legs open, otherwise he would know if she was wearing any knickers or not. Judging from all the flesh on display he had a bad feeling. When Anna was in such a good mood, any form of torture was possible. Even the very sight of her cunt, he suspected. He was certain she wouldn't, but then seem conflicted. It all depended on him and how he played the game. Since it was a family game, the rules had to imply that anyone of any age could participate; that's what family wrestling was about after all. It was all a bit of fun. No one could get hurt, and no one could accidentally end up seeing their mother's pussy on full display while she was still happily giggling away as if it was a great shock tactic that she had somehow pulled out of the back.

'So, what's with the skirt anyway?' Malcolm asked. It was a relevant question considering that a regular mum just wouldn't walk around the house in a skirt that was so compromising. All it would take was for her to bend over slightly, and then both her arse cheeks would make an appearance.

She was laughing and giggling so much she was too tired to reply. She just lay there, her pouting chest heaving up and down and a permanent smile on her face; waiting for her son to do something. He was the comedian of the house and she just loved his jokes, even the ones that no one else laughed at. In many ways, he could do no wrong.

They had wrestled before a few times but this one was the best. Malcolm brought his hands to her legs and began stroking upwards with his rough hands. First, up to her knees, which made her purr, then further beyond, into the forbidden realm of naked thigh.. He adopted the living creature theme and explored the sandy coloured landscape as the crawly spider. Then he changed to gliding Manta rays and Anna could not help but curl her toes in response.

They stopped as they reached the banks of her black mini skirt. They had reached an impasse. At this point no one was quite sure what to do next. Anna had stopped resisting a while ago and now she was cream-crackered as her continually heaving chest showed, it was up to Malcolm to figure out what loopholes existed in mother/son wrestling to allow them to have no boundaries.

'Wrestle-mania: Unbound.' She said to herself.

He stroked along the perimeter of her mini skirt until his fingers crept inside. Sensing his intentions Anna just purred like a kitty and squirmed like a snake. She shifted her lower body weight from left to right using her hips and allowing Malcolm's hands to move further up.

.

He started to massage her upper thighs with his powerful hands; roaming up and down and up and up. The higher the better she was thinking but did not know why, or didn't want to know. He continued along until he found side strings of her panties.

'Hmm, what's this?' He joked.

'BWaHaHa!! You wouldn't dare!' She mocked him.

'Ok.' He replied.

The string was quite high, above the hips. He tugged at it gently and then with more confidence noticing Anna completely approved. When his hands came out, her panties followed. The way the cotton pulled away in a V shape was mesmerising. He never knew they were so small and skimpy.

'Wow! You're a trooper! I'm marking you up.' She said lifting her legs slightly, helping him to remove her knickers completely. He also got a good look at his mother's snatch.

She opened out her legs so that they stuck out and he was between them. Now Malcolm was in the middle and mummy was looking like a 'froggy'. Her skirt was up over her hairy pussy and Malcolm had to pause for a while just to take it in.

She didn't seem to be aware by her exposure as her attention was on his body.

She stroked his chest with the sole of her foot; made little circles around his nipples. Surely he was about to give up.

When he removed his top she assumed it was because he was hot. She was too, but at least had some ventilation down below. Her skirt was so short it really didn't leave much to the imagination. Of her collection, he had not seen anything quite as kinky as this, nor did he want to admit it. The words 'kinky' and 'mum' just didn't go together. Not unless he wanted them too, in which case, his mind would begin to liquefy like salt on a slug. Such thoughts really injected a tickling sensation upstairs. The kind that made his raised eyebrows seem permanent and his junk expand at an exponential rate.

'You are my man!' She cooed.

He took her toe in his mouth and sucked on it. Anna gasped. Unghh!

'That's right. Suck your mother's big bad horny toes.' She said in a daze, her aimless hands unbuttoning her blouse. Once it was open she yanked off her bra in one attempt. It flew out onto the windowsill.

Her perky motherly breasts wobbled like jelly. Whatever the game was, she was still very much in it, but now her son was in complete control.

When he was naked and his 7 inch cock appeared on the scene her feet seemed to navigate towards it as if it held some tractor beam effect.

As soon as they clamped onto his dick he lost his mind. He had his hands on his head like an athlete that had missed an open goal. Anna lay naked before him, her legs in a diamond shape, her feet stroking the length of his shaft. She was delirious too, lust had overcome her senses. He couldn't wait to fuck her every hole. What did she expect? he thought. They way she irritated him all the time; mind fucked him; it was always going to end like this.

His clamped dick felt the full force of Anna's sliding toes. Her powerful legs were pistons, designed exactly for this kind of locomotion.

Stroke! Stroke!

The way her shiny legs pumped, and her cute little dainty toes glided up and down from the base of his shaft to the sensitive head was remarkable. He could watch it all day long. The rate at which his foreskin was sheathing and unsheathing fluctuated. Anna did not want her son to cum too soon, so she watched his face to get a measure of where he was at with the intensity and followed the state of throbbing displayed by her sons hard as hell banana-shaped cock.

Stroke! Stroke!

She wondered how big it was. It certainly had great curve appeal. The helmet was quite large and not that pink like her late husbands. She could not wait to put it in her mouth.

He put his lucky cap on the wrong way round and picked up his phone. Opening the camera application he took a few snaps. His mother squirmed and writhed and stroked his cock.

'I will say one thing in Sally's defence.'

'Yes, hon.'

'Her pussy is shaved.'

'Don't reject me.' Mum begged.

'I'm gonna shave your pussy ok.'

'ok.' Anna agreed with a low voice. She was so easy to please.

'Malcolm?'

'Yes mum?'

'Are we still in role play?' She asked removing her feet from his cock.

'Are you wimping out on me?'

She nodded 'no'.

He opened her legs out until they were spread-eagled. He wasn't going to stop until he came. Whatever he wanted to do she was up for it. The sight if her pussy was mesmerising; the way her legs pumped up and down. Then there was a ring on the doorbell.

Ding Dong!!!

'Don't answer it.' He said. He hoped. But Anna stopped. Her moist feet separated from the walls of his column of rock.

'I concede defeat.' She said.

'Ok.' Malcolm replied, himself feeling defeated and let down. This is what women did, he thought; build up your hopes and dreams only to shatter them.

She put on her cute ankle socks and rumpled panties and disappeared out of his room in a flash. He lay there, dick up in the air, wondering what just happened.

12