All Comments on 'Another Auntie I’d Like to Fuck'

by fuzzyb2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boring

Nothing new, interesting or hot, just...meh

TacoMannTacoMannover 10 years ago
Something was missing

It was ok to read but it could of been better,for example:he could of done both Aunts at once,or he could of been doing Kati,Eva or Rebecca when Astrid showed up that would of been some what better but it was still good to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still good.

Maybe not as hot as some of the earlier pieces, but it was still good. I felt like I wish I could have been in his place. Gave it five stars for a good story, however, you are still making mistakes that tend to slow the flow of the story. You might want to slow down when you are proofreading to better catch these mistakes (wrong words, words that should have been deleted, words out of place, etc). Maybe proofread in edit mode so you can make corrections as you go along. Would like to read more about Astrid's visit, and if he made a return visit to his aunt and cousin at a later time -- for a longer visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok

It was good. The first one was better, though. Something was missing. Excitement wasn't there like it was with Auntie Suzanne.His experience with his Other Aunt was so brief and so almost skipped-over, when it could've been awesome if you'd given him more days (nights) together. Astrid could've been developed into anothr whole chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not the best

the first three were a good trilogy. the newest one was pretty marginal. dialogue was harsh on the ears; the details were sparse compared to the first three, and the timespan on the story was too long: if this guy was such a stud, he's only able to play with family members? Last but not least, tho it's not unique to this story: how is it that every guy nailing mom/aunt/cousin/sister is hung like a horse and as soon as the women hear the pop of a zipper..

difficult to suspend the disbelief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfuzzyb2@fuzzyb2
I find it thrilling to build these stories and invent viable relationships from which others can draw pleasure. Please comment or email me ideas and feedback. It's all welcome.