All Comments on 'Ashley's Japanese Sex Adventure'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 5 years ago
Now this is Subarashii

This was a really hot story and the perfect union of east meets west. I wouldn't mind a sequel to this seeing how japan has a very interesting sexual scene. I wad hoping for a coed hot tub orgy but the end result is just as good.

Domo Arigato.

carlsbad2carlsbad2about 5 years ago
More!

Nikki this was great! I agree we need to get to yhe cafe’ soon! Love your writing and imagination! So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story until she had to sneak behind her boyfriend's back.

Dropped from 5 stars to 2.

LoboVengancaLoboVenganca2 months ago

Incredible!! Did you ever write that sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed the story with female group sex until there were guys involved too. Also, if you’re going to include a different language make sure to spell it correctly. It’s “arigato gozaimasu” with a “u” at the end even though it’s not really pronounced when speaking it. That kept annoying me.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Excellent. I always like Japanese girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...