All Comments on 'Bare Betrayal'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MiniwandMiniwand2 months ago

Fun read. Not much build up but it was very good like that. And as always the sex scene is very hot

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives2 months ago

Love it! Grace is going to take Jamar’s bbc in her ass I hope! Love her sucking on his bbc! More chapters to come I hope!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice Job! Love your work

BridgekickerBridgekicker2 months ago

You definitely need to continue. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"AWWWFICER!" - Such a great line!

I'm not a fan of cuck-stories, but the way it unfolded was just perfect.

Minor nitpicks. I wish she hadn't realized the 'race' till way later. And for her to have much stronger reaction to the reveal, and more mental gymnastics to be okay with it.

Also, cops should always be cautious of irrational exhibitionists. Cuff them first, just to be safe.

Love your work! Keep going.

effect1904effect1904about 2 months ago

the story definitely has to continue. very cool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

my wife was pulled over heading home after a girl's night out with her three friends. The cop was a black guy and made her do all the field sobriety tests. he then went to place her in handcuffs and she pleaded with him. She offered to blow him and he put her in the back of the patrol care and drove down to the park near the river. She gave him a blow job but of course after that she was horny and ended up fucking him. I found all this out about six months later when we were pulled over for speeding and it was the same cop. He saw it was her and he offered her the same deal. I had no idea what he was talking about but she got really embarrassed and just said no. after he wrot e the ticket I confronted her. it kind of pissed me off that she would do that to get out of her trouble but stuck me with a $287 ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Been reading your stuff for years now! Glad to see you're still at it.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 month ago

I liked the story but not the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stormbringers stories are fantastic, and well written. They should be made into movies. They would be so popular!

near1111near111130 days ago

Interesting short story.

ronibarretronibarret12 days ago

Spectacular! Simply spectacular!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Five Stars Great 😀😀☺️☺️☺️Story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...