All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Ask For Ch. 01'

by coollvr1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why is an author an idiot for being an author of imaginative thoughts

This story is a mind pleaser. It could stand to be a little longer but a Great Start.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Good effort, but falls flat for me

I hate to agree with one of the others who commented, but this is ultimately a story of rape. For that reason alone, it wasn't a turn-on for me.

As for the commentary, I don't understand why there is so much hatred expressed on this site. It's a fucking porn site. Lighten up. Why the hell are so many people SO angry because they read a free story they don't like? Is someone forcing them to read these stories? Are they so pissed off because they wasted a whole five minutes? I really don't get it.

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 10 years ago
can't rape the willing

I like you style of writing. Beginning as you did and then rolling back around to it again after giving pertinent details was a nice touch. As for it being rape.... By law, maybe. Not exactly something sheilah was too anxious to report even while the "rape" was in progress. Well written with only a couple little typos.

5 stars.

BodyartistBodyartistover 8 years ago
Excellent..!

Great story..!

Looking forward to reading the rest..!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoollvr1@coollvr1
I am an Alpha male, yet renaissance man who believes in the equality of all human beings male and female. I enjoy the role of the seducer as opposed to the seduced but do so without obnoxious harassment. To all who read my stories and comment, remember that they are my storie...