All Comments on 'Beds and Breakfast Ch. 02'

by johnnieblue44

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
chapter 3?

Looking forward to the rest of the story!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 12 years ago
You Promised!

On May 30, 2010, you posted Bed and Breakfast Ch. 2 and the final line stated , "...more to come. Promise" Well, today is January 1, 2012 and I believe it is time for you to either acknowledge publicly for those of us that have been waiting, for 19 months, one of two things: 1. I have given up on this story and I am sorry that I have lied to you. Or, 2. The next segment to this story will be published on May 30, 2021. I am sorry for the long delay. Either way will be fine, but do not promise what you do not plan to deliver!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago

I am so loving this story but must agree with the prior commenter. Although you have a great talent for story telling you're nothing more than a tease. Prove me wrong! Show us the goods put it in black and white for all to admirer. Now there could be some explanation writers block, loss of story muse, or simply life. Just let your fans know. Honestly you owe us nothing but you did promise and your two chapters saliaously taunted us with promise of more hedonistic abandonment. In return we promise to be very attentive and highly appreciative of your written talent.

DawnJDawnJabout 12 years ago
*chuckles*

I can wait as long as you like. I know how 'tis, being one of those writers who can't get back to finish stuff -- life happens, eh? And anyway, I love your warped sense of humor, as for example with this line: "Our goal during your stay will be to form a more perfect union, Miss Sinclair." Oh, good googah moogah! You slay me, Johnnie boy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous