All Comments on 'Being Neighborly Pt. 02'

by oldhippie1949

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SWT3SWT3over 3 years ago
Good story

I like how you addressed authenticity. In my experience, it has been missing, a lot. Ray and Sam were fortunate to meet the couple their first time. I have lost count of the number of times that prospective partners fizzled out or were no shows.

In any event, I enjoy your stories and it is good to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Politics ruin the story

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined

If you want to write erotic stories write them. If you want to be political be political but don’t mix the two. Your comments on political issues will alienate many of your readers. You had a good thing going with this story but bringing in politics has caused me and I’m sure others to stop reading your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice work

I very much enjoyed the story. Feel free to ignore the negative comments about the politics. The story seemed real and current.

It can be very tough to find people for group scenarios of a like mind. I like how you were real about that.

Kinke64Kinke64over 3 years ago

Politics have no place here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfectly ok with politics and sex - they usually mix in the real world :-)

Of course noone would want to have sex with that orange fool...

But it was great to read about "real" people that also think about more than just sex in the story. Great sex, and you are spot on about the "connection"... either it is there and then the sex is great or it is not, and it quickly become boring...

googoogjubegoogoogjubeover 3 years ago

Nice story with hot sex and a writing style that keeps us engaged. The political statements didn't bother me because it makes the character more 3 dimensional. Besides, would an old hippie be apolitical? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was great until you injected political views into it. I got through th e first couple of comments about Trump (even though unnamed) and the BS about 4 dead and 6 hospitalized in your complex. We hadn’t been told it was full of those over 65 and e obese which would be the only way to have that many.

Anyway, a quip or two fine but you went on a political rant and that was it. Skipped to comment from the first page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldhippie1949@oldhippie1949
I have some stories here under "oldhippie1949" and under the name "fendelle". I'm fun, handsome, erudite and creative. Ideally, I'd love to find a female with similar desires. I live alone and am often lonely. These stories help me to relive those mostly r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES