Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of the women held Penny's arms loosely as they stood behind the door and she could hear someone announce, "you are about to witness the ravishment of a woman who has been abducted." They opened the door and led her out onto a large stage. She could barely make out the empty seats before her because spotlights seemed to be focused on her from every angle. She was barefoot and could feel the soft plush carpet underfoot as the six women began to run their hands up and down her gown, all the while holding her arms as if she might try to flee. Hands began to peel the white material off her shoulders and down her arms. She could feel the material scrape against her already erect nipples as they lowered it down past her breasts and down over her hips. Once the gown was past her wide hips, they let it drop to the stage floor.

They lifted her feet one by one, removing the gown and tossing it aside, leaving her standing completely naked. She was absolute perfection as she stood on the stage: her blonde hair cascading over her creamy shoulders, her endlessly long legs ending in perfectly round ass cheeks. Her firm breasts stood out proudly from her chest and when they spread her legs, her puffy lips were clearly visible between her thigh gap. Like magic, there were suddenly twelve soft hands caressing her silky skin, seemingly stroking every inch of her skin at once. Both of her nipples were covered and sucked into warm mouths as fingers stroked her stomach and her ass cheeks. Someone had kneeled in front of her and was licking and then sucking on her fleshy vulva.

Penny felt her knees weaken and two of the women grasped her arms to hold her up. Moaning as a tongue found its way into her vagina, Penny closed her eyes and was surprised when she was urged to sit. A large contoured pillow had been pushed behind her. It was like a tiny sofa: maybe two feet high and not much wider than her wonderful ass.

It was incredibly soft and comfortable as she sat. They pushed her back, directing her to lay down and Penny saw that the pillow fit the contour of her body; it raised her head and her ass. They spread her legs wide, her feet flat on the floor on each side of the pillow. It was low enough so that one of the women could kneel at the bottom between her legs, lean forward and rest her elbows on the pillow while she licked Penny's pussy.

They gently held her arms down on the sides of the pillow, as if she was being held against her will; which was the farthest thing from the truth. The wait for them to resume their pleasurable assault on her body was unbearable, but they finally kneeled along the sides of the pillow and resumed caressing and licking every inch of her magnificent body. One woman was kissing her passionately while another continued to nibble and lap at her cunt. Her nipples screamed for attention as tongues licked up the sides of her tits but refused to contact them. The woman between her thighs began to suck on her exposed clit and Penny's body shuddered as her fluid leaked out of her hole.

"Cut," shouted Jim, "that's a good place to call it a day. I want everyone to be here bright and early tomorrow and we'll pick it up from there. Penny, you were great." Sally brought Penny a robe and she felt totally spent as she sat on the oversized pillow. Jim sat beside her and explained about the next day's shoot. Tomorrow you will get to meet the guys from Dogfart, so get a good nights sleep. In the spirit of full disclosure, we put a mild sedative in your water today. I guess we should have told you, but we really wanted to capture the dazed look on Gloria's face that Marilyn Chambers perfected. My father confessed that she was high on Quaaludes at the time. Don't worry about driving home, the sedative will have fully dissipated by the time you shower and get changed. You were absolutely great today, I am so glad that you accepted the part."

The warehouse was equipped with a full locker room and by the time Penny had taken a nice long hot shower, she felt like her normal self. She sat in Leonard's car for awhile recounting the day's activities before driving home. Deciding to check with Leonard about using the car another day she knocked at 4A and entered when she heard Leonard's voice. She was immediately harangued by Sheldon, "well, well, well, guess what...you're too late, we've already eaten."

"Sheldon, do you always have to be such an ass," Leonard stuck up for her, "the joke's on you anyway because I got a separate order for Penny,' and he handed her a styrofoam container..."it's Thai."

She looked at Leonard in amazement, "thank you sweetie, it's been such a long day I didn't even think about eating."

"Well you take this home and crawl into bed, and you can tell me all about your day some other time," Leonard smiled.

"That sounds like a plan," Penny agreed, "thank you so much. Oh, I wanted to ask you if I could use the car again tomorrow...I would really appreciate it."

"Of course," Leonard told her, "I just assumed you would need it all week...you don't have to ask every day...besides," he whispered, "it's worth it hearing Sheldon whine all the way to work and back."

"I heard that, you seem to forget about my Vulcan hearing," Sheldon reminded them, "and just because the check-engine light isn't on, doesn't mean your car isn't still a death-trap. If I die in a fiery car crash it will be on your conscience."

Leonard smiled and nudged her, "if he should die in a fiery car crash, let's hope the investigators aren't too thorough."

They both laughed and Penny kissed him on the cheek, "thank you for everything. When this shoot is over, you're taking me out to dinner."

Leonard beamed, "you won't have to twist my arm."

Penny didn't think she would sleep well that night, worrying about the next day's events, but she slept like the proverbial log. When she went out to the car in the morning, there was a single Hershey Kiss sitting on the hood and Penny thought aloud, "what a sweetie." At the warehouse, she was so nervous that she sought out Sally and asked her if she could have another sedative before the day's filming began. In the locker room, Penny stripped out of her clothes and slipped on the robe that she had been left there the day before. Some of the other women were there and they all wandered out to the stage together.

Jim instructed, "OK everyone, just resume your places from yesterday. You don't have to be exact, we can always edit it later, so continuity really isn't a problem; just keep going. After a few minutes, we'll bring Marcus in." Penny shed her robe revealing her flawless nude body and lay back on the pillow while the women took their places kneeling around her. The sedative had kicked in and she was feeling very mellow as their hands and tongues stroked and licked her body. Warmth from her crotch was spreading all down her thighs as they massaged erogenous zones.

Suddenly they all stopped and a spotlight turned to highlight a side door. It opened and a large ebony skinned man gracefully glided through its frame. He was at least six and a half feet tall with a bushy afro. He was barefoot and bare chested with a necklace around his neck made of what looked like lion's teeth. Obviously they had made him look like some kind of African warrior, but the feature that really drew your attention was that he was wearing a pair of white tights with the crotch area cut out. The white against his black skin drew your attention almost as cleverly as what was hanging out of the cutout area.

Penny gasped as she saw that his flaccid cock swung between his legs like an elephant's trunk. It was truly massive and hung down nearly to his knees. Even with her recent film experience, it was one of the most impressive hunks of meat she had ever seen on a human and she felt a tingling between her legs. Hanging between the white tights, it looked truly dangerous. Slowly he walked up to the bottom of the pillow and knelt between her legs as the women grabbed them and spread them even wider. He ran his course hands slowly up her thighs and then parted her fleshy pussy lips with his thumbs, making Penny shiver with excitement. His coal black hands made the pink of her cunt seem even more vivid.

He wasted no time in lowering his head between her thighs and burying his face into her crotch. His nose brushed between her slit, his afro tickling her belly as he began to lap at her opening. His tongue was course and wide and reminded Penny of the tongues on the cows back in Nebraska. Lapping at her hole like a dog at a water dish, Penny lay her head back on the soft pillow and closed her eyes, enjoying the stimulation. The women continued to hold her down: it wasn't necessary but it added to the illusion that she had been abducted and was being held against her will. She felt his tongue extend up into her pussy and her body involuntarily shivered with her orgasm.

Fucking her with his large meaty tongue, his nose repeatedly bumped against her engorged clit, adding to her excitement. All the while, numerous hands were stroking her arms, stomach and tits. He actually began to munch on her fleshy cunt lips and Penny could feel her juices drooling down between her ass cheeks, several moans escaping from her throat. Suddenly everyone stopped and the women slid Penny's naked body down so that her ass was at the lower edge of the pillow. They spread her legs wide and held her in place, presenting her soaking wet slit to her assailant. When he stood between her marvelous legs Penny saw that he was no longer flaccid and that his monstrous cock was now at least a foot long and as wide as a soda can. It was as black as coal, its crown bulbous and purple, seemingly as wide as an orange. It pointed straight out, rather than at the ceiling, probably from its weight.

Penny had prepared herself mentally for this moment, deciding that she would just pretend it was Leonard making love to her rather than some stranger. She tried to ignore the two cameras pointed at her groin, ready to capture the penetration. The man grasped his mighty weapon in his hand and advanced until the crown pressed against her spread lips. He rubbed it up and down several times, making sure it was generously coated with her secretions. Penny raised her head to get a better look, noting that his purple head looked at least twice as large as her hole. He began to push forward and she could feel the extreme pressure against her puffy mound. She was sure that he would have pushed her body up on the pillow if they had not been holding her steady, as the pressure increased while he tried to penetrate her.

Penny bit her lower lip when he shoved forward and she felt her slit stretch to the tearing point as his giant crown entered her cunt. "Holy shit," she groaned, watching her mound stretch to admit his log. Penny remembered that although Jim had told her that she would have no dialogue, she was also free to verbalize whatever came naturally during sex. Lubrication was no problem: Penny knew that her pussy had never been wetter; as the nameless man pressed forward. She watched as his gigantic pole slid forward, invading her cunt, stretching her walls as it advanced. Her pussy was expanding as he pushed further, her cunt being stretched inch by agonizing inch.

As she watched, it almost seemed like magic the way his monstrous cock was disappearing into her tiny hole. The contrast between his jet black pole and her milky white thighs was amazing and Penny shivered while watching it. Steadily he slid into her hole, stretching her tunnel until finally his huge balls nudged against her perfect cheeks and his crown bumped against her cervix. Penny knew that she was completely full of cock, and the sensation was incredible. He was definitely a professional, because he flexed his giant muscle inside her and Penny could feel it expand even more. After several seconds, allowing her to get used to his size, he began to withdraw his horse-cock just as slowly, scraping it against every nerve in her tunnel. "Mmmmmmmm," Penny moaned as he withdrew, feeling her pussy shrink.

When just the bulbous head was remaining inside her, he suddenly thrust forward, burying his massive meat into her cunt, his scrotum slapping against her. "Oh my fucking God," Penny squealed, "fuck me, fuck me, jam that fucking cock into me. He grasped her silky thighs in his giant hands and began to thrust up into her with all his strength, pounding his mammoth cock slick pussy. Penny threw her head back against the pillow, her blonde hair framing her beautiful face as his gigantic cock pounded into her, "fuck me, fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt."

Her lips were stretched so wide that with every thrust, her clit was scraping against his pole. She lost count of her orgasms as her body twitched and convulsed; thrusting her hips upward trying to force even more cock inside her. The man never made a sound, he just kept sliding his massive cock in and out of her, fucking her for what seemed like hours, but of course was only minutes. He withdrew and the women slid Penny's now slick body further up on the pillow. Her pussy felt so empty that she reached up to him and he accommodated her by straddling her body and laying on top of her. He immediately slipped his cock into her still wide open hole and resumed fucking her. "Oh my God, fuck me, fuck my fucking hole," she begged.

He now began to lick and bite her magnificent tits as he slammed into her pussy. Penny thought she was going to lose all control as her body went into a spasm, her cunt muscles gripping his meat tightly. She wanted to wrap her shapely legs around him, but they were still being held wide by the women. He varied his pace, first slow for a few strokes, and then he would jam forcefully into her. Penny could feel her cum dribbling down between her ass cheeks and could hear squishy sounds coming from her cunt as he battered her mound. His final thrust raised her off the pillow and then she could feel her belly being flooded with his hot semen. It was like having a fire-hose erupt inside her cunt. "Holy fucking shit... fill my fucking pussy."

When he was through, he slowly backed away and it felt like a snake was slipping out of her. Without a word, he simply stood up and walked off stage, his trunk swinging freely between his legs.

"OK cut," Jim yelled, "that was great. Penny you were outstanding. Someone get her a bottle of water." He sat beside her, "I know you're probably tired, but this will be only a short break." Someone stuffed a towel between her legs as she swung her legs over the side of the pillow to sit up. "I want to go right into the next scene while you are already prepped for the sex scene and we don't want to lose the creampie." She knew what the "creampie" meant from her previous experience and then Jim explained," in the next scene, you will be suspended on a trapeze device while five of the Dogfart men ravish your body. No rules, just keep going and saying what ever pops into your head. In all honesty, once we get this scene filmed, you are pretty much done. OK, places everyone."

Before Penny lay back down on the pillow, one of the other women brought out a bottle of baby-oil, squirted some on her hand and then rubbed it thoroughly between Penny's ass cheeks, alerting her to what was to follow. When Jim yelled "action," they all watched as some contraption was lowered from the ceiling near them on stage. It was a strange looking device with a bunch of large rings and at least three trapezes, surrounding a small platform. Then the side door opened again and five large black men emerged. they were all nearly as large as the first man had been and were dressed the same; in white leotards with opening cut out of the crotch. All five had huge cocks swinging between their legs as they approached the contraption.

One of the men lay on the small platform at the bottom of the device, stroking his prick to erection while another stood in front of him, also stroking himself. The other three jumped up onto the trapezes and hung onto he rings for balance. As soon as they were positioned, the women grasped Penny's shoulders, waist and legs (still spread wide so that the cameras could get a close up of the cum dribbling out of her open hole) and carried her over to the waiting quintet. Repositioning her into a sitting position, the women gently lowered her incredible naked body until the bottom man's cock was nudged between her firm ass cheeks. The way they were holding her, naturally spread her cheeks, exposing her anus and the man began to wedge his large crown against her sphincter muscle while they lowered her body.

Slowly, they let her body slide lower until his purple head audibly "popped" through her ring and into her ass hole. Penny was now grateful for the baby-oil as they continued to drop her onto his pole, stretching her nearly-virgin ass until she was sitting on his groin. Her wonderful ass fully impaled, Penny groaned, "holy shit," as she gritted her teeth. She had never been a big fan of anal sex and certainly not with a cock of this size. Not giving her time to dwell on her painful rectum, another man with a cock at least ten inches long advanced between her legs and began to wedge his crown into her drooling cunt.

The contraption held her at just the perfect height that he had only to push forward and his cock began to slide up into her slippery pussy. With a cock already inside her, her pussy was constricted and he had some difficulty penetrating her, so he just grasped her hips and thrust forward. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screeched, feeling two gigantic cocks inside her body, rubbing together. Nearly two feet of cock was inside her holes, stretching her tunnels as far as they would go...the sensation was incredible. As she sat on the man under her, the men on the trapezes grabbed her wrists and placed their giant poles in her quite large Nebraska farm-girl hands. Her fingers were not nearly long enough to encompass their black rods and she began to rhythmically stroke them. Her pale white hands looked like she was fondling a couple of baseball bats.

The third trapeze artist was lowered in front of her face and when he offered his ebony log to her mouth, she reflexively opened her mouth and he slid it between her ruby red lips. Penny was now being serviced by nearly five feet of hard black cock. The two cocks in her stretched out holes began to fuck her, moving simultaneously in and out of her cunt and ass. The feeling of her holes shrinking and then expanding together was exquisite and Penny moaned around the stalk in her mouth. She withdrew her mouth momentarily and screamed, "oh my fucking God...fuck my fucking holes," then resumed her blow-job. It was nearly impossible for her to concentrate on the penises in her hands, while being double-penetrated and giving a blow-job.

She paused her sucking, and tried to synchronize her hands, hoping they would automatically continue stroking when she resumed her concentration on sucking the giant cock in her mouth. It was an impossible task, so she just kept dividing her attention: first stroking, and then sucking. Intermittently she would cease all her manipulations and just sit back to enjoy the sensation of being double fucked. All her internal nerve endings were being scraped and her body shuddered as her cum flooded her cunt. "Jam those fucking cocks into me," she mumbled around the obstruction in her mouth.

Deciding to concentrate on the black monster in her mouth, she reasoned that if she could get him off, then at least she could breathe more freely. She sucked him deep into her throat, tickling his underside with her tongue and finally he started to pump his load into her waiting mouth. Penny fought to swallow every drop, but could feel his jism dripping out of the corners of her mouth as she nearly choked on his volume. As he withdrew, she gasped for breath, but was now free to concentrate on the tree-trunks in her hands. The massive cocks inside her were fucking her harder now, her magnificent tits flopping aimlessly against her chest. "Oh my God, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," Penny urged, reveling at the stimulation of their gigantic cocks sliding in and out of her.