Brian, Life as a Mormon - New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching him fucking my wife once and then the blowjob, fucking her from behind was going to last for a while. Allie getting loud while I had fucked her in the past was nothing to the noises and words coming now from her once shy Mormon mouth. She always got off with me, or did she? There wasn't any faking with Roland's ten inches now that he had reamed her out.

Damn! That bothered me now. Women joke about not having an orgasm. I think it's a control thing. I was analyzing the the shit out of ever time we fucked. Did she or didn't she? I was thinking about the last time I fucked her. I remember like it was yesterday. Well, it was yesterday and I swear I made the little cunt cum!

So what if she let Roland have a turn at her? She's still married to me. Still my wife. Roland will go to the base in a little bit and she will be alone with me again. Speaking of the base, his black cock was going into Allie to the base. The squeals and grunts and the cries to "Fuck me" echoed throughout the place.

My thinking of the ultimate sacrifice in a marriage almost made me miss her getting Roland's third load of black sperm. Allie wouldn't let me miss it as she took it from behind, bumping the table against the wall. I shook my head in amazement as this was the second load in her cunt and the one in the mouth. We'd had weekend days when we fucked three or four times. Maybe there had even been a blow job, but nothing like I had been watching.

Roland pulled away, his cock slick with their juices. There was no doubt he had bred another load into her. Allie turned around and half sat, half leaned against the table. With him out of the way I could look straight into he well fucked pussy. After a few seconds his black seed pooled in her outer lips and then dribbled to the floor. Allie made no effort to catch it or stop it.

She laughed in a very silly manner.

"Fuck! That thing goes in deeper from behind. Brian could hit bottom, but that thing shoved my uterus up inside me. With so much running out I wonder how much black sperm pushed through my cervix into my womb."

"Would you like that? Black seed breeding in your womb?" Roland seemed to be gloating.

"Oh, I wouldn't go out of my way for it, but if something happens, it happens."

Allie loved the tease. I was going back over it. She was in her safe period and on the pill. No worries on that.

It seemed like a good time for him to leave. My wife cozied up to him on the love seat and began watching some Friday night television. She had panties on to catch the cum. The asshole never had gotten dressed. His cock was hard and Allie was stroking it. It was looking like another blowjob as about to happen until Allie stood and took his hand.

"I need your big cock in me. Come on ... fuck me in my bed."

She gave me an over the shoulder look.

"Coming Brian?"

"Uh, no. Go head. The news is coming on."

"Good! That will give us some privacy."

Privacy? What the hell are they going to do they haven't done already? She needs privacy? I guess privacy didn't include being quiet or closing the door.

"Oh, Fuck! That is so deep! Harder, Baby, harder!"

I'm not getting into nicknames any more. They can call each other whatever they fucking want! I was curious though. I went down the hallway and listened to her fuck him. The words were hard to get as he was apparently stroking into her as she was encouraging him to fuck her. The noises though, oh the noises told the story. My wife was getting the fucking of her life and it sure wasn't me with my cock buried in her.

I stayed and listened. The news was down to the sports when they finished and I returned to the TV.

I waited for them to come out. Hopefully Roland would get dressed and head home back to base. But, they didn't. I turned off the TV and went back to check. They were asleep with Allie nestled into his body. My wife was laying with her legs open as if they may never go back together. I looked at her draining cunt and wondered what childbirth would look like. Roland really had her opened her up and cum was flowing to the sheet.

It looked like Roland was spending the night. Our second bedroom was small and used for storage. We didn't have a guest bed. We had never had anyone sleep over. I wasn't sleeping on the couch. Our bed was king-size and my wife was in the middle. I slipped onto the side nearest the door. I covered with a small blanket from the couch.

The room smelled of their fucking. Hell! My wife smelled from their fucking. The more I laid with them and smelled the fucking and ran the night through my head the more I became aroused from her fucking him. I went to the kitchen to jack off. It was good with the visions of her stuffed with black dick and flowing with black cum as my hand worked up and down my shaft. A quick paper towel cleanup and I was back in bed.

Men dream of their wife getting fucked by black cock. I dreamed of my wife getting fucked from black cock. The dream was different than reality in the effect that I was trying to stop her from fucking him. In reality I don't think I could, now or in the future.

Sometime in the middle of the night they were fucking in the bed again right beside me. I laid and listened not letting them know I was awake. Allie, again let his load in her cunt run freely onto the bed.

At first light they were fucking again. I got up and watched them. My wife put on quite the show knowing she had a husband watching. Roland grinned at me,

"Hey, Lieutenant. I'm fucking your wife!"

Bastard! Fucking Rat Bastard!

Incredible! After a late breakfast we went to play miniature golf. I least I was better than the motherfucker at that. The down side was my wife telling me that she could feel his cum leaking while we played.

We stopped for a burger for lunch and then home. Fifteen minutes at home and he was fucking her from behind on the love seat. We were supposed to be watching the game on TV. I ended up watching both.

Some new news. For some reason I asked Roland about getting to fuck a white woman.

"My wife that's divorcing me is white."

That led to some silence. The game continued on TV. We talked about family and friends. Roland talked about going to one of the casino hotels and using the pool and the hot tub. He suggested he could take Allie and I could tag along to watch.

Most of the women there were looking to get fucked in "What happens in Vegas" style. The problem being them all over weight and not very attractive. Even with all the pussy on display, old and young, my wife was far and away better in all departments. I found a pool side chair that gave me a sideways view of a hot tub while I watched Allie and him settle into the bubbly water. I didn't think about a pretty good looking female bartender showing up. My thoughts turned to fucking her since my wife had been fucking a black guy all weekend. Even as the bartender asked me if I wanted to order it looked like Roland probably had fingers up my wife's cunt. I ordered an eight dollar beer that tasted a lot like a $1.50 beer I could get at home. When she brought back my order I got to see enough of her tits to make the eight dollar beer reasonable.

It was enough to make a guy want to rush home and fuck his wife if mine wasn't already fucking a black guy instead of taking care of her husband. I looked back to the hot tub to see if Allie was still getting black fingers up her twat.

Jesus! She was astraddle facing him. There was enough movement that she had to be fucking him with maybe 50 people watching. I looked around. With the couples the women kept sneaking the "want to be that woman" glances. The men were interested, but feared the shit storm of being caught looking by their "already hot to be fucked by a stranger" wives.

There was no doubt Allie was getting fucked and Roland started some sudden hard up thrusts to guarantee the fact he was blowing a load in her. Fancy casino or not, it was Vegas. Everyone knew he fucked her. No one reacted except maybe in appreciation for the act itself, my wife taking a black cock with an audience.

They stayed in there a while longer kissing and feeling each other, acting kind of silly after mating in full view. The bartender came by again.

"You look like you could use another beer after watching that cute little slut fuck the black guy."

I got another look at her boobs. I guess the exposed nipples when her top dropped away were supposed to get another order and a big tip.

"No, thanks! The cute little slut is my wife he was fucking. I'm surprised you didn't call security."

"Oh, security would just get a quick fuck for themselves and let her go. Everybody is here to have fun, aren't we?"

I'm not sure what I mumbled, but I think I blew my chance. Sometimes I wished I hadn't married Allie. Well, just the last two days. I'd been better off staying out of the Air Force and being home and fucking my Mom or my sister. Actually, I'd had Brenda, my brother's wife on my mind a lot lately.

The action was changing. Two black men had come over and stood at the hot tub and spoke to Roland and my wife. A few words, a couple of chuckles, and Allie stood up and wrapped a towel around her waist. Then, without even a look my way, the two strangers, Roland and my wife walked over and got on the elevator.

I panicked and rushed to the elevator and watched the numbers click by until the 12th floor. I jammed the up buttons on the three elevators. I watched another one come down only to stop on the 16th floor before continuing to the lobby. I frantically rode to the 12th and searched up and down what by then was empty hallways. Somebody was fucking my wife in one of maybe a hundred rooms.

Then for the first time I felt cheated on. I also felt desperation. I went back to where I was sitting last near the pool and hot tub. I looked into the empty hot tub knowing that some of their juices from fucking were mixed in with the water. I sat and waited for another chance to buy an $8 beer.

Instead, fuck it! Fuck them! They could wait for me when it was time to go home. The day had changed into night. The billion lights of Vegas were shining brightly. The crowd on the street put a charge in the air. Couples were out. Women were wearing "look at me" clothing. None seemed to be wearing a bra. I wished I could fuck my wife. Brenda came in my head again. I'd rather fuck Brenda.

I wandered off the main drag a bit and into a stripper bar. None of the women compared to Allie, but they could put on the moves on stage to give a guy a hardon ... and entice to slip a buck into a garter. I fell in love a half dozen times. I never did buy another $8 beer. After over an hour I felt I should get back to the meeting point.

Roland was sitting at the table where I was when they ditched me.

"Where the fuck you been, Dude?"

"Oh, I just went out to see the sights for a bit."

"Well, your wife should be down shortly."

"What? She's still fucking those guys?"

"It's like this. One dude asked if a friend could come over and fuck her. She said sure. He got there and it was a little crowded with four guys in the room. I kind of got shoved out of the picture so I came down here."

We waited for half an hour for Allie to come down. Every ding of the elevator we turned to look expecting to see a well-fucked Allie walk our way. Roland bought me an $8 beer. Finally she emerged and came across the lobby and into the pool area towards us. She walked like she'd been gang fucked. I guess if four black guys bred their cum into her, she should walk that way.

"Were the fuck did you go?"

I started to explain when I realized she was pissed at Roland.

"You let that third guy to fuck you and I felt squeezed out. So I came down here."

"Come on, Honey. Let's go home." She gave me "the look" like it was my fault.

Her being pissed at Roland was good news. He can fuck her. Let other guys fuck her. And, she still could get pissed off at me. I liked it. By the time we got home it was too late for Roland to go back on base. I didn't know at the time that the black bastard had a weekend pass.

There was tension in the air. Not the bad kind so much. Sexual tension. Allie went back to our bedroom and came back wearing just panties. The tits hovered from her chest. Nipples were hard. Allie was teasing ... flaunting ...

Five minutes later her cunt lips were pierced by his cock head and he pushed on in full length. My wife was all smiles and giggles again.

"I don't know how I could be mad at a guy with a cock like yours."

Comfortably in my chair I watched him fuck her on the love seat. I mean watched every detail. Funny ... when I could see her fucking I wasn't jealous or worried about it. I watched them fuck and then when he seeded her again we went to bed.

I was awakened twice by Allie fucking him wildly from over his big cock. Both times they stayed in bed without cleanup. I didn't care. Allie would be washing the sheets.

The newness of the relationship was wearing off. She fucked him after breakfast. Then again in the afternoon as we watched the game and I watched them. I closely watched his black cock pump in and out of her white snatch, enjoying her orgasms almost as much as she did.

Finally, about 5:00 PM Roland realized it was time to go back to base.

"Oh, fuck me again before you go. I have to feel your cum blast through my cervix one more time."

I reconciled with the fact that my swimmers were going to need to do some hard swimming just to get to her cervix. Meanwhile, I enjoyed watching one last fuck between them before he left. It was more of a "Wham, Bam, thank you, Mam" fuck, but my little wife thoroughly got blown away with the orgasm.

At the door, with my wife still naked and leaking cum Roland thanked Allie for the best sex ever. He turned to me.

"I think it was because I was fucking your wife's married cunt, but don't worry, Lieutenant. I won't ever mention it to anyone that I fucked your wife. I would like to get another shot at her later."

Once the door closed ...

"Oh, my God! I can't believe how many times he fucked me!"

"You did seem to enjoy it."

"Well, you enjoyed it, too."

"Maybe a little. I hope this was a once in a marriage thing."

"I thought you liked me fucking another guy."

"Well, you meant guys. I don't know what happened upstairs with three of them."

"What do you mean? I fucked them. I had about a dozen orgasms. They shot loads of cum in me. No big deal! What did you think was going to happen? You should have stopped me before Roland fucked me if you have a problem with that."

It seemed hard to have a reasonable response while I watched Roland's cum roll out of my wife's cunt. I was in position of my Dad and brother ... someone else was fucking my wife. Only I knew about it. I encouraged it. I watched and loved it. Loved it until I realized the Genie was out of the bottle, or rather the Genie was black, and up between my wife's thighs.

"I supposed you're going to want to fuck him again?"

"Other guys, too, now that we've done it and you approve."

"I wouldn't say I approve. Two nights ago you were my innocent wife, now you've had sex with four different black men."

"When you open Pandora's box it stays open. My little box has been opened. Besides, what happens in Vegas ... "

Allie was just too damn chipper about it. It does all come back on me. I brought Roland home and didn't stop what happened. I wasn't hiding anything from my wife. She knew I liked another man fucking her.

Monday morning I wasn't looking for Roland and hoped he was avoiding me. Then there is one of my female sergeants I'm close with. She had disturbing news.

"I guess we had no reason for concern with Roland."

"Why's that?"

"I overhead him telling a bunch of guys that he fucked some married white woman all weekend and her husband was there."

Fuck!

"That's quite the story. Did he go into detail?"

"The story dragged on for a bit. I think I hurt my neck trying to over hear. Didn't he say he was going to your house?"

Fuck!

"Yes, Allie fixed a meatloaf."

"He said he bolted on you guys and headed into Vegas. Met this young woman at a casino bar. He could tell she wanted to fuck him. He asked if she had a room and she said yes and her husband came with it. He wanted to watch her fuck a black guy, maybe even get knocked up if it happened."

Phew! I thought the SOB was going to tell on us. That would get me fucked up with the Air Force in a hundred ways. The story went on to describe the rest of our weekend without revealing it was Allie he was fucking or that I was the one watching.

"So, anyway. Can you believe a wife would do that and then fuck three other black guys? What if one of them knocked her up?"

Sarge was married and I hadn't heard any complaints about her husband. I pictured her with four black cocks shooting black babies into her willing cunt. Some times I wondered if I could fuck her. Again, I didn't want kicked out of the Air Force if she told or her husband found out.

All I heard about during the week was Allie wanting some black guy to fuck her. The Roland thing could turn into something horrible as he got too much into it. I told her so in so many words. I didn't expect her response.

"Let's hit the Hotels again. That way it stays anonymous."

"You mean total strangers?"

"Of course. Why not? It'll be fun. We can go tomorrow night!"

Roland made himself scarce during the week. Maybe he got back to thinking about trying to save his marriage or not getting assigned to some distant shit hole location. It was nice. I'd see him here and there and get the instant flashback of him fucking my wife for a weekend.

I hadn't fucked Allie all week after watching the fucking Roland gave her. I was afraid it would be a pity fuck with a faked orgasm. Or, I'd get to remembering her black cock fucking and either go soft or blow a load way too early.

So, we agreed that we'd go to Vegas and she'd get a black guy to fuck her. The whole week Allie was around the house naked. Her teasing was aimed at me now. Bed time came that night and she laid back on the bed with her legs spread.

"Why don't you fuck me?"

"I don't know. After watching what Roland did to you and knowing you let three others fuck you up in the hotel I didn't think you'd be interested."

"Don't be silly. You can fuck me whenever you want. I know I was a gaping mess when Roland left, but look at me now. I'm almost your tight little bride again. I love you."

She had me looking right at her cunt slit. It did look pretty much normal. Maybe a little gap between her outer lips when they had once been puckered tight. I certainly wanted to fuck her.

"Come on, Sweetie. Come fuck you little wife. Come on. You won't even notice the difference. All that black seed should all be gone from my pussy by now. Either all leaked out or disappeared way up inside me into Never Never Land."

The little girl voice sold me on fucking her. Even before I could worry about getting one I had a nice hardon. Sliding it in was easy and fucking her was really good. I was pumping away in her, doing all right when she ask.

"There now. You really can't tell the difference, can you?"

Maybe the conversation could help me from cumming in her too soon, or maybe the opposite with her reminding me of her having such a big black cock fuck her. I had to be honest.

"I can tell the difference, especially not hitting bottom. But, it's good, just in a different kind of way."

Somehow it seemed natural. Natural in a nature's kind of way. It would be natural for a woman to have several mates. Natural selection and all that. She'd want a big cock in her. I gave her a good twenty minutes worth. I felt her cum when I lost my load in her and thought she had earlier.

"How did that feel compared to black guys fucking you?"