Brian, Life as a Mormon - New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a stupid question. I couldn't believe I left myself open with that. But, Allie was a real lady about it.

"It was good. You made me cum. It's nice to fuck without all that intensity. I can relax and enjoy it when I'm fucking you."

"I think you'd miss the more intensity."

"Well, with you it's fucking because I love you. You are my husband. With them it's fucking because I want a big cock in me and all that pounding and all that cum."

"Yes, all that cum."

"Please don't make it difficult. I love you for being you and fuck them, well, because they are them. You know, black guys with big cocks. It's two different things ... you and them.

Allie was a little on edge knowing she'd be fucking black cock again the next night. I felt better about anonymous fucks because they can't blow up in our face later. Well, I was sure there would be something blowing up in her face, depending how fast she could swallow. Being a cuckold to a hot wife is not that bad of a place to be as long as my wife doesn't get sneaky about it.

I laid there until Allie was off to sleep. Since the weekend, Sunday night, when she slept her body would betray her dreams as her movements indicate her fucking a big cock in her sleep. Now, the next night, my wife would be fucking black cock again.

Roland and I spoke on Friday. At the end he asked, "How is your wife?"

"Well, you know how she is, don't you?"

"Great! Tell her I said hello."

I expected more. Maybe something like him asking to fuck her again. Maybe I wouldn't have to ship him to some shit hole country after all.

After work I had the usual hour free before Allie got home. It gave me time to think about the night's adventure. I was easily sold to the idea of her fucking around on me again. Another black cock going inside her with me watching her reaction as it slid deeply into her.

Allie came in completely frustrated. There was this nervous energy about her.

"Are you okay, Sweetheart? Are you still up for a a good fucking tonight?"

"Oh God! Don't you know it? I didn't realize how much the thought of it would consume me. I've been on the edge of an orgasm thinking about it. With Roland he was here, there was no presumption of me getting his cock in me. It just fell into place and happened. Then the rest of the weekend it was a constant that he'd be fucking me again and me with his last load still in me."

"Yep, that was pretty constant!" I kidded.

"Today was terrible. Every minute I wanted to shove a finger in my pussy and finger fuck the hell out of myself."

We still had several minutes before we got to a Casino hotel. Allie was getting pretty antsy.

"Oh, fuck it! This worked at work. I got off rubbing my clit under my desk twice today."

I looked over. Allie was naked under a shirt and shorts. She kicked her shorts off, scooted her ass down to the edge of the seat and opened her legs. Two fingers started a rotating motion over her clit. The look on her face was immediately intense. I was stunned. I had never thought of my wife getting herself off. She brought herself to the edge twice and paused, her fingers hardly moving. The third time she flailed around in a huge orgasm and then quietly settled back in the seat.

She sat their quietly. I could see her cunt pouting slightly open and some fluids made her slit glisten. She ran two fingers and came out with some girl cum that she brought to her lips. She sucked her own juices into her mouth and then shyly looked at me.

"Sorry! Did you want sum?"

"Uh, no. You looked like you earned it. Couldn't wait for that black cock, huh Sweetie?"

"Couldn't wait. Fuck! I did this twice at work today."

"From the looks of it you don't need a man anymore."

"Trust me, Baby. That's the problem. I need a man! A black man with a huge black cock and lots of sperm."

"I don't mean to pry, but do you do this often? Get yourself off? Even when we fuck?"

"Pretty much every day. You need to pay more attention when I'm away a few minutes like when you think I folding laundry. Sometimes I just go into the bathroom and rub away at my little clit. Pretty impressive orgasm, huh?"

"Sure. I'd like to watch more often. That slick stuff you swallowed. Is that from when you orgasm ... you actually cum?"

"Yeah. I get wet from rubbing my clit, but that comes from inside. It tastes better than yours.

"Really?"

She reached between her puffy cunt lips and ran her finger in her pussy again. Allie offered me a taste of her finger.

"Wow! That is good."

"I don't want to share."

"Okay, you make yourself cum and then gulp down the evidence."

"See, just another advantage to being a girl!"

She put her finger in her cunt again, raised it to her lips and licked it with her tongue.

"Looks like you learned something new about your little bride today."

She reached and pulled up her shorts and fastened them. She didn't say much after that, but was in a good relaxed mood. As we reached the hotels Allie excitedly yelled as we passed a sign.

"Stop here, Brian. They've got a $4.99 all-you-can-eat buffet. I'm famished."

I never been known to pass up a good buffet. I swerved into the parking lot. The place was a little run down, but the food looked great. We were about 12 back at the end of the line when a black man came in by himself. He was wearing dress pants and a white shirt. My first thoughts were of my wife under him while he plunged his cock into her. Apparently Allie was having the same thoughts.

"That man coming in now ... I'd fuck that guy."

She hit flirt mode and quickly learned his meeting ran late and he would have to catch a flight in the morning. He said his wife and family were in Detroit. Allie was quick to make introductions.

"I'm Allie. This is my husband Brian. We're here from Nebraska, you know, doing things here you couldn't do in Nebraska. You know what they say about what happens in Vegas."

He introduced himself as Fred. Allie was all over him. If he didn't know he could fuck her he had to be the dumbest guy in Las Vegas. We got to the food where we both loaded up a plate which caused Fred to comment.

"I can't see where a tiny woman like you could put all that food."

Oh, you'd be surprised at what I can fit inside me!"

"Are you sure about that?" He laughed.

"If it wouldn't go all the way in I'd sure like to try ... "

Allie was in full slut mode. I'd never seen her like that. Such a wanton little cunt. Fred chuckled at his good fortune. We jabbered while we ate wanting to get finished and into a place for my wife to fuck him.

"Have you guys checked in yet?"

"No." Allie answered. "We wanted to eat first."

"I have two beds in the room. You are both welcome to use one of them."

"Brian can use one ... I'm sleeping with you!"

"Okay, I guess that's settled." I laughed.

Fred was in pretty good shape for a man I would guess was in his early fifties. He was a vision of a successful older black business man. Allie had told him she was a clerk in a retail store in Sidney, Nebraska rather than letting him know he was fucking a military wife from Utah. She had a cousin there so that she could bullshit her way through any questions he might have.

With it being all about fucking there wasn't much for foreplay. The clothes came off as they watched each other undress. Fred stood naked with another ten incher for Allie. My wife laid back on the bed and opened her thighs to him. Fred looked over to me.

"When was the last time you fucked her?"

I substituted when Roland fucked her last on Sunday.

"How can you have a pretty wife like this and not fuck her?"

Allie answered him.

"I wanted to build up to this weekend and our vacation. I wasn't sure I could muster up enough courage to get black fucked, so I wanted to be really horny."

"So, this is your first time?"

"My cousin tried it and said I should try it for myself. Brian wanted to see me get black fucked so we made it the priority for our vacation. I never dreamed it would happen the first night."

"Well, girl, since he ain't bothered that pussy since Sunday night I'm going to eat it before I fuck it if that's alright with you."

"I hadn't planned for that, but sure!"

I watched Fred move in and run his tongue up against her slit and lick. Allie jumped a little then put her hands on his head to guide. She would watch him eat her and look over at me and smile with a expression like, "Is this really happening?"

It was happening. Not a spontaneous fuck with Roland. This was planned with a stranger. We came to Vegas with the idea of her fucking another black man and there she was, my wife, splayed out with a black tongue up her cunt. He would fuck her soon and often as she would definitely be spending the night. I watched Allie cum from the black man eating her cunt. Fred moved up to fuck her wet twat.

"Wait! Let me do you!"

He was surprised and looked to me for approval. Allie scrunched up here face.

"Come on, Honey. A little blow job isn't going to hurt anything! Sucking some black cock will be part of the fun when we talk about it back in Nebraska! It's Las Vegas, Sweetie."

I don't know what part of my expression was the go ahead motion. Fred was on his back. Allie moved so she was facing me and her boobs were mashed into his stomach. Both hands went around his cock leaving plenty to suck as she pulled him to her lips and sucked the head inside. My wife has a big mouth giving her a nice smile. Apparently also made for sucking cock as the head disappeared and about four inches of the shaft followed.

My wife would suck me off on occasion, actually getting the full length down her throat and then pulling up for me to cum in her mouth. This wasn't happening here. Then again, I never thought Roland's cock would fit up her cunt, so I watched closely as she stroked Fred's cock to the back of her throat. That all ended with her gagging. Probably as good time to stop after all that was on her plate at the buffet earlier.

She was quick to get on her back and to splay those legs wide open for him. I watched her reach down her crotch to grab his shaft and guide the head of his dick into her slippery snatch. It was hard to determine which stood out the most, his black cock going into her Mormon white cunt, the age difference between his fifty something and her youthful twenty, or her eagerness to get as much cock inside her as quickly as possible.

I was content to watch. This was the part I liked. When the the black cock goes in, watching her orgasm from it, and knowing when Allie had another load of black seed up fighting its way through her cervix. With the length these black guys it would be a short swim if not a direct injection.

This was nice. I couldn't enjoy it as much as my wife, but it was something we could do together. Somewhere a little passion sneaked in with the black fucking she was getting. She leaned up with him buried full inside her to kiss him. She knew how I felt about the kissing. After some long moments they broke the kiss. Allie looked over at me with a challenging smile knowing the kissing would not meet with my approval. As much as it disturbed me when she sucked his cock, for some reason the kissing bothered me more because I thought it was more personal. Kissing is a sign of affection and fucking was ... well fucking was just fucking ... sucking just sucking.

Fucking was what we both wanted. The guy would fuck her. She'd orgasm a time or two and he'd cum inside her. That was part of the game. She could fuck black cock as much as she wanted. Big cock in her, orgasms, cunt full of black seed. End of game. Fuck him again? Cum in her again. Sure, no problem. Don't make it personal.

My thoughts got interrupted by the commotion on the bed in front of me. Allie was in the midst of her orgasm and the rapid bouncing of Fred's ass indicted his seed was spurting into position for breeding her had she not been protected by the pill and the timing of her fertile period being a little off.

"I could feel that jet at my cervix! My God! How much did you put in me?"

"You said you had room in your pussy for me."

"Yes, but that much cum? You've got me flooded in there."

Fred gave her a kiss and rolled off exhausted. My wife looked at me.

"Want to take a turn, Honey? Did you see how well fucked he left me? Fuck, but that was a lot of cum. I'm glad I didn't finish blowing him and try to swallow all that."

Fred was playing with my wife's nipples. Allie was brushing her hand across her pubic hair with a finger dipping low enough to tease her clit with a finger nail. Her body was reacting as if she was still getting fucked with little jerks as spasms.

Sometimes I do dumb things. I went to the bathroom counter where they keep the coffee maker and those paper cups for hot liquid and brought a cup back to Allie. She gave me a puzzled look before catching on. She opened her legs to show her open cunt. Sperm was starting to run out of it. I couldn't believe how open she was. I scooped the leakage with the edge of the cup. Allie laughed as I held it there.

That got Fred's attention. He laughed a moved to watch. Allie pushed down with her stomach muscles. A good sized glob spurted into the cup. I looked at it in the cup.

"Well, that's got me beat. I've never cum that much."

"That's just the beginning. He's shot so much more up inside me!"

Some more of Fred's seed was bubbling out without her even trying. It would surge out a bit and continue to trickle out as she lay there, legs proudly wide open. It was a funny scene. Here we were in this black stranger's hotel room, my wife had just fucked him, taking an enormous black load from an enormous cock and there I was holding a paper cup to catch his little baby makers as they leaked from her cheating cunt. Allie giggled.

"Here comes some more."

She pushed down and the amount in the cup doubled. She looked at Fred.

"You put that so far up inside me its going to take a while for it all to run out."

More ran into the cup as now she was clenching to get it to run. Allie giggle again.

"Hold the cup under me, Honey, while I get up."

Allie wiggled around on the bed getting up while I kept the cup tight onto her cunt slit. She was standing, feet apart, while I was on one knee holding that damned cup under her leaking cunt. Fred moved around to watch even more of his cum make a quick glob between her outer lips and plop into the cup.

Next a stream came out of her and started to elongate towards the floor. I held the cup in place below it like an outfielder circling under a fly ball. The fluid stretched out as it flowed with the bottom part getting heavy. Finally heavy to where it had to part somewhere it thinned and broke off about two inches below my wife's snatch with me catching the whole of it as it plunked into the cup as I moved it up from the floor.

This went on for maybe twenty minutes as we all three coaxed cum from her and then cheered as it broke off and dropped into the cup. She wasn't done, but it was pretty much over. The coffee cup was a little over half full. Allie looked at it.

"God, but that could make a lot of babies!"

The imaginary light bulb came on over of new black friend's head.

"Oh, Fuck! Allie are you fertile?"

Allie decided to mess with him and her response worried me a little.

"Uh, I don't know. Uh, maybe, but I don't think so. Maybe I'm a day closer than I thought. This is Friday. Shit! We were going to try for a baby soon anyway. Black babies with white mothers are so in right now."

I watched Fred's face. Instant fear in his eyes about being a poppa. Then realizing we didn't even know his last name. The expression changedto one of conquest. He looked at me and slapped me on my elbow.

"Dude, I might have just knocked up your pretty white wife."

We all three nodded at the possibility. Allie took the cup from my hand into hers. She held it with both hands and looked into the gooey mess. Looking at us both with a big smile on her face she took a big sip and swirled it around in her mouth. Fred and I let out a collective gasp. Allie swallowed.

"What's the matter? Haven't you boys seen a women with a mouthful of cum before. The quick consensus was that we had not."

Allie laughed and took more into her mouth. This time she opened her mouth to show us while letting some escape over her lower lip that she quickly sucked back in. Then she teased and swallowed again only to then open up to show us it was all gone.

I guess by then we were into it and Annie finished the last.

"It wasn't a big deal. If he had cum while if was sucking him off it would have seemed natural to you if I swallowed it anyway."

I guess we agreed as my naughty wife giggled and went into the bathroom. No need to close the door. We could hear her pee. She came back out and stood by the bed. Fred asked her if she washed all of his cum out of her.

"I don't think so. Let's see."

She put her feet apart, put her hands against her tummy and grunted. A stream started out of her wide open cunt shining like a pearl in the light. Again, a stream started for the carpet. As it lengthened towards the carpet I think Fred and I both were thinking of blocking it from making a stain. Instead Allie's hand came down to capture the sperm. She raised her hand to her face and sucked the warm cum onto her tongue.

A quick, "all mine" and her mouth opened to, "all gone".

Fred clicked on the TV. A game show was on the channel. That distracted us a bit from what we had seen and the old "pregnant by a black man" vibe. Allie winked at me. I gave her an uncertain grin back.

When the game show ended Fred and my wife were both still naked.

"Are you going to fuck me with that big baby maker again?"

That had pushed Fred's buttons. Baby maker got his cock to swelling. Allie squealed and went to her hands and knees on the bed with Fred zooming in right behind her. He swiped his cock head up and down her slit and pushed in. There's a family vacation memory, black cock disappearing as it slides up inside your wife's pussy. It didn't take but a few strokes.

Allie let out a yell.

"Are you okay?"

Fred sounded worried that his big dick might have torn something loose.

"Uh, no. I wasn't expecting it to go in further from behind."

I guess you can measure a cock with a ruler or you can just use you wife's cunt. Fred was bigger than Roland.

"Hold it in and push. I need a little adjustment."

Several minutes later my wife gave a little grunt. Fred had pushed it home. What ever the length, nine inches, ten inches, maybe even eleven inches. What ever the length Allie had it all the way in her cunt. They started a rhythm together. What ever the case my wife wasn't letting him pull out any distance. She wanted it embedded against her cervix.

"Oh, God! I swear when you cum in me it's going to go right into my womb!"

Fred kept his position behind Allie for a half hour while slowly punching into her cunt in the short strokes she demanded. She looked at me and grinned.

"I guess he's made a place in me for his big cock now. What do you think of him fucking your little wife with that big thing?"

Fred pulled almost all the way out, then rammed the whole thing back in and groaned.

"I can feel that. It feels so good in there. Plenty of it, too!"

That burst into her cunt triggered Allie, too. Fred kept pumping after all was inside her. Allie swooned and seemed out of it with her ass still in the air. I thought she was out. Fred looked at his handy work. That stream of cum started to lower out from between her cunt lips. Allie felt it. It a meek and little girl voice ...

"Get the cup."

It was on the night stand. I tried to hand it to Fred.

"Hey, Man. It's your wife. You hold it."

It seemed silly by then. I did my duty. Allie let a glop go into the cup. Then more ran out. And, more ...