All Comments on 'Brother Visits for the Weekend'

by lauragirlchat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"After this weekend we will never have sex again."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stopped

I stopped reading after reading the CUNT word over and over again... Sorry, if I wanted to read a story by Howard Stern, I would of gone to his website.

What a waste!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 12 years ago

Yes, we are writing fiction, but it is supposed to have some semblance of reality. Consider this excerpt from your story: "Alex replied, 'Since you have now seen me totally naked with an erection, you may as well stay and watch. Not too close.'" Has anyone, in the history of the entire world, ever stood naked before their sibling, sexually aroused, and spoken a sentence that sounded that formal? Fiction works when the reader thinks that the story could be real, but this dialogue is worse than anything ever spoken by an OCD constipated English teacher. You must write dialogue in the very same manner in which real people actually speak.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Really sweet

I would hope that Laura and Alex would come to terms with their incest, and realize that they have a lot of love for each other, that has been repressed for a long time.

Laura finally figures out that she may be a lesbian, but loves being with her brother sexually, and feeling him fill her with his big cock and semen.

Could it possibly be, that Laura forgot that she isn't on birth control, and becomes pregnant with her brother's baby.

That would bring them even closer together with Alex being the father of her baby.

A good story to think about and read more into it, more than the author presented. That's part of the fun of reading erotic writing

Thanks for the good read.

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 12 years ago
good idea

i found that i liked this story, mostly because of its pace. i think some of the criticism is unjustified: i've known folks who get into saying words like "cunt" when they are playing, just for fun, for example. the three principals came across to me as real people and i can even see some formal language creeping in when the taboo part of incest starts to bother them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

it wa alright but got abit confused at the start and would like more of the story bit to short but a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

waste of time just way to unrealistic and stupid not to mention a lot of holes in the plot. i wish writers would stop paying DIGDADDY and OLDWAYNE for rave reviews on subpar work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oof

Oof oof oof

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous