All Comments on 'Business Travel'

by equs64

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

Married people who cheat just because they feel like it don't turn me on, I find it sad and pointless, hopefully just a fantasy, again your husband isn't in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Change the FUCKING record.

Okay so you fuck around and have always fucked around on your marriage. You don't care about your husband or any kids that may be his by accident. We get it. You are and always will be a cheating slut/whore but for the love of any sentient being that might exsist. Write SOMETHING else. hell write about how your husband sucks other mens cum from your crusty nasty cunt. Tell us how he sucks your lovers big black COCKS at least that would different. All your stories are the same. Why not just cut and paste them it would be far easier and quicker for you. This and your other stories are just total dogshit. And for fucks sake get divorced, actually don't bother your wimp cuckold non-man of a husband means nothing to you anyway. You just carry on fucking and sucking anyone and everyone you can.

womenloverwomenloverover 14 years ago
Loved it

I for one loved it and honestly don't understand the harshness of the other two public posts. Why would anyone be reading erotic stories and then get so fucking judgemental. It makes no sense. I say you go girl, do your thing and if there's any truth to it that's your business. I just enjoyed the hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

two good comments and one trying to tell people what to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

two good comments and one trying to tell people what to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

two good comments and one trying to tell people what to write.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Fucking a niggah....

It is obvious that you don't care if you got pregnant with a niggah rug rat..... to take home to your whitey hubby so he can have a nigga baby girl to fuck in the future...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For Me

Not hot, turned me off, next time put it in interracial so I can skip it. Do you share your fantasys with hubbie or the kids, bet not!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A well writen slice of life

The story was well written and is very erotic. The author has the ability to turn out a very erotic story.Thanks for the work,,,,,Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fatdaddybitch

Is this a slice out of your life, the first time the slut leaves home she has unprotected sex with a player in front of her co workers for no reason except she's a slut? If so you have had a very fucked up life. I'd divorce her, what would you do, eat her out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wants a big one

Sounds like a wife that had a one time fling and he was bigger then hubby. Now she's not satisfied with what's at home and is open and ready for anyone bigger then average.

Line up and take a number guys.

I won't be in line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fine, humane, sexy story

Some people of small brain can obviously read and write. But can neither comprehend or make sense. None of the neg crits make Any sense. A human sexy story that plays down ethnicity. Pleasure is not ringed, or mind experience limited by vows. Neither is affected by (inter) human colour, same applies to good loving. Let the stories flow, and note the bigot crits always miss the pan so to speak.

ukchatmanukchatmanabout 12 years ago
Loved this story

Thanks, Tana, a great read.

vahotwifeluvrvahotwifeluvrover 11 years ago
Hot

Very hot....enjoyed it

Bossman86Bossman86over 10 years ago
Great Story!

Gives you just enough info to make the story enjoyable and sext hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rencontre

la réponse à ta recherches un numéro 08 92 16 61 61 des salopes pour baiser par téléphone t’attendent, voici le site de baise au tel telephonerosefille.com des hôtesses salope en ligne pour baiser par tel en direct et sans attente

Rocguy122Rocguy122almost 3 years ago

I love her stories she is descriptive but not a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very sexy.love your pictures too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userequs64@equs64
I started to experiment some with being photographed in partial dress and it sorta snowballed from there to doing sex videos. My stories are from my past and are about 75% true, 25% embellished.