Cathouse Tuesday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!"

That was it! He was all in. I had taken the entire length. It made me cum. It made me cum hard! But, he kept going for another twenty minutes without letting me coax his seed far within my depths. I'd lean into him to let him suck my nipples, still he held back. I never quit cumming. Either I was just recovering from cumming or just building up to cumming again. His wife must be crazy to let this go.

"Paid to fuck. I let him pay to fuck me. How great is that!" The words were in my head as I thought about the cunt I had become.

Finally the speed he fucked up into me changed and became more forceful. I'd shove my cunt down to bury him in me fully and rub my cunt in little circles around the base of his shaft. My tightness had eased to where we fit together like in a glove, a very slippery glove! He grunted and fired a load of cum into with even more intensity than our earlier fuck. Maybe it was because I was wet, but Holy Fuck he drenched me inside. He grunted. I moaned and said things a lady should never say about getting fucked. But, then again, I wasn't a lady any more, was I? I'm a whore.

I kept his cock in me and mashed my tits to his face. Then we began to kiss. I wasn't sure if kissing was something a whore would do. We were soon open mouth and going tongue to tongue. His cock was still pretty hard and twitching and grew to full length again. I started to ride him again. I wondered where the fuck my husband was by then. I glanced at the money again while I felt the cock head go back nudging my cervix.

Suddenly I was flipped me on my back and properly fucked me. I was taking a full ten inches and he was fucking me hard and fast, hunching into me like a dog fucking a bitch. I was cumming like crazy when I felt him spurt.

"Oh, Porter, my silly husband. Where are you? Why couldn't I have married a stud like this?"

My husband stayed hidden while we finished up. I guess that's what a husband would do after seeing his wife fucked like that.

Finally I learned my stranger's name was David. He asked if it was okay to come back the next week. I gave a very enthusiastic yes for my answer. While David was dressed to leave I was naked and leaking a lot of cum. I kissed him goodbye at the door. He hugged me and looked into my eyes before speaking.

"I wish I was married to someone like you."

"Yes, I l know the feeling! I'll see you next week."

I kissed him again. It almost got away from us again and I would have fucked him on the spot had we continued the kiss. I waved from the door as he left.

"I had no idea a man could fuck a woman that much." I said to myself as I felt cum run down both legs all the way to the floor.

"I had no idea either." Porter was right behind me. " Are you okay?"

"Oh, Sweetie, I'm way more than okay."

"You sure looked like you enjoyed yourself."

"I did. I enjoyed myself a lot. He'll be back next week."

"What do we do now?"

My husband was happy and at the same time about what had just happened.

"We still need to go eat. My treat! Just let me shower first." I winked at Porter and told him the money was on on the nightstand.

"Okay, try to leave some of his cum in you."

I gave him a kiss before walking off to the shower. The look on his face was awkward. I guess he remembered me sucking cock and swallowing the cum. Porter and I shared one thought. I wasn't about to wash David's seed out of me.

Still naked out of the shower I dried my hair and put on fresh makeup. I put on the same dress I wore when we started out before. It was easy to tell I wasn't wearing a bra and black panties were barely noticeable under the dress.

"Not going with the g-string?" Porter questioned.

"I've got another pair on under these. There's not way I can hold all this cum in me the way David stretched me out."

"So, it's David now, is it?"

"What would you prefer me call him? The guy that just fucked the shit out of me?"

My husband opened the car door for me. He hadn't done that in years. The drive in to the restaurant was mostly silent until I decided to put the blame on Porter for me being a practicing whore.

"Wow! My husband hiding in the shadows while a stranger paid to fuck me. That must of been quite the show for you. How do you like watching someone else fuck your wife?" I could sense anger build up in Porter.

There's no way of getting un-fucked. All I got was encouragement from my spouse. If he thought it was a one time deal then, it must be soaking in his brain now that it wasn't.

Had we gone to the restaurant before David I would have looked like a woman needing fucked. This time in I looked like one that had been. As everyone watched me could tell I'd been freshly fucked, but no one could guess how many times I'd been fucked and that the man on my arm was my husband that had watched me in a one man gangbang.

On the way back home Porter asked what it was like when David was fucking me.

"What do you think? You saw that thing, how big, and how he got it all buried in me. It was the best."

"And, you'll fuck him again next week and whenever he wants?"

"Yes, and whenever he has the money. I'm your little whore now. Everybody pays!"

"Even me?"

"Oh, I don't think you want any of this right now, trust me."

It was silent the rest of the way home. I could feel some of David's sperm move down inside me. So much came out at the restaurant I was surprised there was still that much more.

We sort of dodged around each other until we went to bed. Then in the dark he asked.

"Then you will fuck anyone willing to pay? You're serious about fucking guys for money?"

"Unless there is something hideous about the guy. And, if he's got a nice cock I can put up with a little ugly to feel his cum spray up inside me."

Not much was said about my experiences with David the next several days. My husband didn't try to fuck me, but did follow me around like a little puppy dog. He'd watch and enjoy my interaction with men. The odd thing about doing cathouse tours was that men and women would see the sign and stop in.

Wives would get more out of it than the guys. While the guys were afraid of doing or saying the wrong thing the women leaned towards acting the part. Every woman has a little whore in her. Some even joked about working weekends. Most husband's were against their wife peddling her ass, but a few showed signs of being all in favor much like Porter. The women interested were no slouches either. Some very sexy and pretty women wouldn't need a lot of encouragement to getting fucked for cash. I gave them all the same answer:

"Whenever you are ready let me know. If you'll commit to several weekends we'll leave the sign lit and see how you do."

**********************************

The weekend before David's next visit I gave a tour to a young salesman. He kept a close eye on my figure during the tour. Porter was jealous of single men and kept a watch from the distance. This guy got up enough nerve to ask if we did more than tours. He was shy enough to make it cute.

"Sure. I'll do you. It's a hundred and fifty if you are interested."

God, that was easy. I was praying to myself he'd say yes. It must have been new to him as well as a surprise. He rambled into a conversation about how his wife was all wrapped up in the kids and her friends and pointing out that he was married.

"I don't care if you are married. So am I. If your wife doesn't want you fucking her I'll let you fuck me."

I led the young man through the reception/lobby area and called to my husband.

"If anyone else wants a tour you take it. We're going to be in room two."

What I said froze Porter. I guess he wasn't expecting it and I had a chance to be a whore again. I told my new John into room two and closed the door. Ha, ha! Porter was shut out. Let him imagine what I was having done to me. It had to be freaking him out.

The young man was freaking out, too. He had never cheated on his wife. I took his cock in my hand and kissed it all over and bobbed up and down on the head enough to put him on the edge, but not make him cum. Once I got him going he babbled about how I was prettier and sexier than his wife and how he loved my body. I liked hearing that. I took my mouth from his cock and kissed him full on the lips, gaining entry with my tongue.

Who knows how many guys would kiss a whore on the mouth after she sucked on his cock, but this one was doing it. It got pretty intense between us before I pushed his face down to work over my boobs. I could feel my cunt starting to flood as he sucked and kissed my nipples. Over on the nightstand laid his one and fifty dollars. This kid had me hot.

I got free and laid on my back, legs spread and feet in the air. The guy stared hard at my opening. Maybe he didn't expect a whore to show a tight slit. What David had done to me had faded away and I was back to being the young wife of Porter, and Porter had never done me any damage. My pussy again looked like it did when I was a teenager. Still he hesitated.

"Want to kiss it before you fuck me?"

His face said yes. I loved the power I had over this young husband while still wanting him desperately to fuck me.

"Come on. I usually just do the tours. It's been three or four days since anyone was in there."

He did it! Kissed me right on the cunt several times.

"You smell good."

"Don't you eat pussy it at home?"

"No, she's too tired or too busy."

"I'd love for you to eat me."

First it was just a flick of the tongue. Then he was going after every drop he could get out of me. It was good enough at it that I was keeping ahead of him. The more I'd lubricate the faster he would lick and swallow. He made me cum several times. I could have laid there all day with him. Right after my last orgasm with him when I about ripped his ears off trying to get depth he moved up to fuck me.

I reached down to guide him in with my hand. I watched as the head met my outer lips and they flowered out to accept him. The light from the window glistened off my wedding rings. I had worn them when I fucked David, too. That was me now ... a married wife whore.

With me so wet and him so hard he was in full length quickly and pumping away. After the way he ate my pussy and made me cum I wanted this to be good for him. I tried to sense when he was close and back it off a little. It didn't last more than five minutes until I felt him squirt his load in my cunt. It made me cum hard. He wasn't much bigger than Porter, but it was good. Maybe because he wasn't Porter. Poor Porter, he was the one that wanted to buy a whorehouse.

We spent over an hour in Room 2. After the first fuck he took me from behind. That was nice. I let my nipples rub the sheets. I thought I could hear Porter outside the door listening to what we were doing. I know I heard him scurry off while we cleaned up and the kid got ready to leave. Porter stayed out of sight long after the kid left. We avoided each other until meeting in the laundry room when I went in to wash the sheets. I hadn't showered or cleaned up. I was still a cum dripping whore.

"So, how was that?" He finally spoke.

"Good ... really good. I liked it."

"I guess you are getting off on that now."

"Getting off? That's all I did was get off, time and time again."

I laughed in his face. I know I shouldn't have done that. I kissed him quickly on the lips.

"See, ya!"

I walked away back to the front reception area making sure to wiggle my step for Porter to watch my freshly fucked bottom. It was pure meanness. I'd go crazy though if I knew it was him fucking some slut instead of me being the one unfaithful.

**********************************

Things changed after that. It was no longer just about tours. If I got a chance alone with a man I was going to fuck him. By Saturday night I had fucked six men for money. Saturday night we decided to leave the Cathouse sign lit up. All we would do would be watch TV anyway. We watched TV in the lobby. By two in the morning I had fucked six more men. I learned by the fourth one to quit doing favors and get the guy to cum in me and move him along. Porter would follow behind me from room to room changing the sheets. I'm sure he would look at the cum on them and think about it being in his wife.

We made Sunday a trip into the big city. I wasn't sure about staying home and whoring on a Sunday. There was still a lot of Mormon roots embedded in us. Funny that I said "staying home" as home for us was now a whorehouse.

The trip was nice. We had two good meals and did some shopping, buying some things we couldn't get in our little Nevada town that might as well be called Hicksville. We stopped by a club for a little dancing before heading home. I tried not acting like a whore, but the life was starting to grow on me.

Once home, it had been the kind of a day and night that Porter would have wanted to fuck me. But, he didn't. Maybe he didn't want to be compared. I was just as happy that he didn't try.

Two guys fucked me on Monday. Porter stayed busy doing work on the property and mostly out of the way. Monday night was David and the giant cock again. I still let him have his way with me even after learning to get the money and get the guy to cum in me with any others. The first guy during the day on Monday took a second fuck for an extra fifty bucks. Maybe I needed to work on my price list. In this case I would have done it for free. I was in that kind of mood. After a "no fuck Sunday" I was feeling unsettled and needing cock.

The rest of the week was two, four, two paying customers. After five guys on Friday and Porter rushing around to keep the rooms made up and the sheets fresh we decided to leave the sign lit on Friday night. Eight more guys should have left me telling you that I could barely walk the next morning. Instead I could have danced all the way in to Hicksville and back. That was our pet name now for the little town.

Saturday during the day never really boomed. Two guys fucked me. Saturday night a dozen guys had me. Under my "cum in me and move along" rules I could have probably done a half dozen more. A couple of times my husband had clients waiting their turn.

**********************************

Porter had become proud of having a whore for a wife. He wanted to go into the big city again. Shop, dine and dance, and maybe gamble a little of the cash my cunt had made for us. I had one reservation about that.

"I think I'd rather hang around here and have some guy fuck me."

"No, let's spend the day in the big city and you can pick up some guy at the hotel lounge or in a casino. I could tell several guys wanted to fuck you when we were there last week."

"Not legal in the county. We can't risk losing our license here." I warned.

"Then just fuck some guy because you want to fuck him."

"I'm not sure that would be the same."

We went and did all those things. Actually won a little money gambling part of my whore earnings. By eight thirty we had eaten and danced a couple of dances to a slightly flat sounding band in the hotel lounge. We sat in one of those cliché horseshoe shaped booths to rest up and reflect on the day and in a small way the effect on our lives. Both Porter and I had bought in to our new lifestyle.

A tall Black man came over and asked Porter if I could dance a dance with him. It was a little awkward with Porter's white opinion of things based on our Mormon upbringing. Then there was Black men's attitude about fucking white women and how many white women were willing to go along with it these days. I scared my husband a little about his promise that I could pick out someone I wanted to fuck if we came into the city. I know he wanted to say something when I jumped to my feet.

We stayed out for the second dance. In addition to being very tall he was fit with just a bit of stomach. I felt tiny as I moved in closer to him during the second dance. When we came back to the booth Porter stood up for me to sit inside of him. My Black friend sat across from us. We all ordered lemonade as none of us seemed to in a mood to be drunk.

So, going about it sober I went out for a couple of more dances. I knew there had to be cum in me from twelve guys fucking me the night before, but I was getting wet. Maybe some of it warming and coming down, but mostly me. "God, Was this me now? Getting wet dancing with a black guy? As he pulled me against him I had hard nipples poking his chest. He greeted me back with a bulge in his trousers. Fucking some guy's white wife was definitely his goal.

This time back to the booth I slid in opposite Porter and let my black friend slide in hip to hip beside me. I leaned slightly into his shoulder and looked at my husband separated by more than just the table's with. It was an unexplainable separation by more than distance. I was separated from him by my desire to be with this good looking black man. By then there wasn't any doubt the guy was going to fuck me.

My poor husband. Again done in by his own idea. I was sure the words "fuck whoever you want" were echoing through his mind.

We talked a bit, learning that the stranger was married with some kids. He was in town for meetings. His name was Robert. It worked around to what we did. Porter talked about his work and mentioned we had bought a whorehouse.

"Really? Do you work there?" Robert grinned.

"It started out we fixed it up and gave tours."

"Started out?" Robert questioned again.

"Lately I've taken a few men up on their propositions."

"You mean you're like a prostitute?"

"No really "like" a prostitute. Am a prostitute when we are at home. Today is purely recreational."

Robert looked at my husband.

"And, you're okay with her fucking guys for money?"

"Not really okay with it, but Jenna's okay enough with it for both of us."

I put my hand out towards Porter and spoke:

"Room key!"

I could tell my husband didn't want me fucking a black guy. He reluctantly slid the key across the table. I picked it up and stood to leave with my new friend Robert. As Robert came around the booth Porter pulled me down to him. In my ear he said:

"If you really fuck this guy are you wearing a condom? I don't want him cumming in you."

"Honey, one thing is for sure," I offered, "He's going to be cumming in me."

We got to our room. It was barely after nine. Robert didn't mess with foreplay. I was wet and he was hard. We went right to fucking. He wasn't as big as David, maybe an inch shorter in length, but the idea of him being black was driving me crazy. I had my arms locked around his neck as he pounded my cunt with strong strokes. I looked at my wedding bands on my ring finger. Married and fucking a black guy. "How special was that?"

I was revved up enough that when I'd cum the fact wasn't getting past Robert. He used it to his advantage. When he felt me cumming the hardest his black seed surged into me. Sort of a spurt, then a flood.

"Fuck you Porter." I thought. "Condom my ass!"

He fucked me a couple of times. We showered and I slept naked in his arms. We awoke after midnight. I wondered where Porter was. Maybe still in the lounge. We were fucking when my cell rang.

"Yes, I'm alright. I'll be here a little while longer."

Robert went for a marathon fuck. Somewhere well past an hour when I collected my fourth load of black man's seed. I invited him to spend the night with me.

"What's your husband going to do?"

"It's going to be fun to see."

I snuggled into Robert's arms. About three Porter called again saying he needed a place to sleep. I answered the door naked. He looked at the gooey cum matted in my pussy hair and dripping from my open cunt.

The room had two queen beds. My husband sat on the end of the one that was still made up. I bent over with my elbows on the other bed. Robert, feeling frisky and knowing what I wanted fucked into me from behind. Porter watched the black rod plunge in and out of me. Robert barebacked me full of cum again purely for my husband's benefit. I forced his seed out of me and onto the carpet.