Cathouse Tuesday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit. I'd never thought of you knocking me up." I gasped.

I'd fuck with him a little. He didn't know I couldn't get pregnant.

"Fuck! I didn't think of that." I tried to sound panicked. "My husband can't give me children. I've always been faithful to him anyway. This isn't right! Let me see. Oh, shit. Sunday, then Sunday, this is Sunday. I'm right in the middle of my fertile time. You probably did knock me up with all the cum your unloaded in me. I'm finally going to have a baby and it's going to be black. You've bred me, Nate. It's going to be your baby!"

"It's what you deserve. Fucking white cunts always worry about black cum in you. Once that cock spurts you want the seed to leave you black bred. I don't know what he would have added if he knew I was Mormon, too."

Nate was showing the asshole side of being a preacher. Porter and I were trying to hold back the laughter. We knew there couldn't be a baby. Porter had to turn away and act like he was crying because his wife was going to have a black baby. It was all I could do to keep the panicked look on my face. A big glob of Nate's cum spilled out of me as I stood leaving a splattered puddle on the rug. Nate looked at it and back into my face.

"Don't worry white cunt. Nate put enough seed up there to make sure I bred you with my kid."

"I don't care if you knocked me up. Fuck me again!"

I gripped at his arm still trying to fake some anguish. I really did want him to fuck me again.

"I've got to go to my room to make some calls. Plus, my wife calls at ten. For some reason she doesn't trust me and wants to be sure I'm in my room for some reason." Nate laughed.

"Oh, I'll go with you."

Porter wasn't happy with me saying that. I reached for my "fuck me" blue dress. He still wanted to hurt the guy for running his mouth about white women.

Nate looked me up and down. I put on the dress knowing how fresh fucked I was going to look in the halls and elevator with a black guy.

"Okay." Nate agreed.

"Just let me wipe out my pussy."

"No, it's sexy, you all leaking like that. Besides, Nate's going to fill you up again. You'll get that baby. Trust me. Nate's all ready put one in you."

Cum was already leaking down my thighs and well below the short dress as I went to the door to leave with the aggravating son-of-a-bitch just so he'd fuck me again. I turned to my husband as I got to the door.

"Bye, Sweetie. Love you. See you later!"

We rode the elevator all the way to the lobby. A couple riding with us rolled their eyes at each other as the wife tried to get the husband to look at the cum sliding out of my cunt.

"Why did we come to the lobby?"

"I just want to show you off. I want people to know I've been in your married white cunt. Keep those wedding rings in the light so they'll know you've got a husband."

I was wondering if I should scream. We went into the lounge with Nate's arm around my waist. His arm caused my dress to ride a little higher. My pussy was exposed for anyone that made an effort to look. People watched us, all noticing his cum running out of me. After walking me around the lounge he took me into the casino. Again, everyone stared. Cum was below my knees and I know I puddled several gobs onto the carpet.

"How much longer are we going to do this? Isn't your wife supposed to call?"

"Yes, we need to get upstairs. I just wanted a couple of hundred people to know I fucked you married white cunt."

Nate never had a clue that I had him where I wanted him. Showing me off like his whore wasn't going to bother a woman that really was one. Plus, I liked the attention. By the time we got to the elevator again I had cum splatter on my shoes. He did make a couple of phone call when we got to his room. From what I could hear he was asking about how much money they had taken in for the collection plates.

When his wife called he was fucking me. His cock had become a good fit for, as he called it, my white married cunt. He kept his length buried to the root and kept it there while her talked to her about the flight, the room, and the meeting the next day. He looked surprised that I didn't look distressed with that much cock shoved up my snatch. He told his wife goodbye and hung up the phone.

"My, my. What's Nate going to do with you now? You like that black cock, don't you little white bitch?"

"Do whatever you want just so you send your cum directly into my womb."

Nate was jabbing me with short strokes now wanting me to feel the full effect. I was trying to hide on my face what my cunt was feeling inside. I'd cum several times while trying not to show that he got me. Finally the hard lunges told me the big load was cumming. I exploded all over his cock as his seed fired deep into me. There was no hiding that the white married cunt got off big time.

"Do you need to get back to your husband?"

"Not if you're going to fuck me again."

"Your a greedy little married cunt, aren't you."

"I am right now."

I couldn't help but sound a little more submissive because I really wanted fucked again with that cock. I was his cum whore. The room reeked, I reeked. I was sure our room with my husband in it also had the strong smell of fucking from what Nate had done to me there.

"Okay white slut. Let me rest a little and Nate will fuck you from behind."

I liked behind. With my ass in the air and me on my knees, bent at the waist so my nipples rubbed the sheets the change in angle gave Nate's big cock a better shot at my cervix. It was nudging it hard either trying to force through it or shove it up out of the way. For whatever the reason with him all in I was getting another inch of him into places only he had been in me before.

Oh, God, but that man could fuck. I was letting my cunt control all of my body. I was that little married cunt he kept referring to, another wife craving black. It became full surrender. I hit a point where I couldn't stop cumming. When that load blasted in me from behind my brain short-circuited. He totally wiped me out. Not realizing my orgasm had caused me to pass out I went into a deep sleep. He had to wake me in the morning.

"Hey little cunt. You'd better get up and run along to your husband."

"Mmmmn ... not until you fuck me again."

"Lord, you white women have some kind of switch that turns on. Once you get black cock you can't turn it off. The more uppity a white wife is the easier it is for a black man to fuck her. You started off pretty uppity, whore, and look at you now."

Look at me, uppity?? I was sprawled out on my back with my legs open, dripping cum, waiting for more of that black cock. Even with the mess I was in already I wanted more cum in me. Nate couldn't hide that my actions made him hard. He climbed on and started fucking me. I got the extra load of cum that I needed in me so badly.

"Don't worry. That baby you wanted is in there. You and your husband can think of me whenever you look at him or her. Tell your husband that your married cunt is always going to need some black cock. Now go back to him, maybe suck his cock. That pussy of yours isn't going to do him any good for a while."

"Maybe I should shower first."

"No you are not. Get your little blue "I'm a black man's whore" dress on and get out there."

Porter had gotten nervous when it went past nine in the morning and I hadn't showed up. I told him how may times Nate had fucked me and how much I had liked it. I told him how he had paraded me around the hotel.

"I know. I went to the elevator to see what floor you got off. It stopped once and then went to the lobby. I saw you two there and followed you around. You should have seen the looks you got. So, he fucked you pretty hard then?"

"Yes, pretty hard and really good. He had kind of an anger and hatred for whites that I played against him. That was a lot of cock and a lot of cum. He really thinks he impregnated me. He told us to be good to his baby and to tell you thanks for letting him fuck me."

"You are starting to like this black cock thing, aren't you?"

"Well, yes. I've never been fucked like Reverend Asshole fucked me. But, I'm ready to get home and be a whore again."

**********************************

Copyright 2016. No republish or reuse without the written permission of the writer.