Charlotte's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Charlotte on cam.
1.4k words
4.55
20.7k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now some of you know that these are real, but that they happened a while ago, so the conversation part of this is all about reconstructing from memory. The rest is pretty much as it was. I so suck at fiction, I learned, so I write from life.

This story, just my fourth, happened soon after the last one. It's a smaller story, but looking back, I realize it was part of my movement to the submissive woman I am now, so I thought I would include it.

So.... it was a day after Valentines. I was worn out from the day before, and my mouth was a bit tender and bruised from the hard pumping blow job I had given Paul the night before. Fortunately we had nothing planned. Paul had hung the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the hotel room door, and we were lazing. The glass door to the balcony was open and I could hear the Gulf waves on the beach. I was very content as we lay naked in the bed with no sheets, letting the morning air blow over us. It was all very romantic.

"Where do you think all this will lead?" I found myself asking.

"All what?"

I waved my hand vaguely in the air. "All this. You totally call the shots on our sex life now. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I never have to wonder if I please you. I love knowing you love what I wear, what I do, how I do it. But I am not blind. I also know that you are moving me somewhere. You are taking my sexuality more public every month. I show off more than I ever thought I would. I dress sexier than I ever thought I would dare. That thing on the balcony yesterday morning, with you in me right there in the day light, with my roble clutched around me? I NEVER would have considered doing that before you. Yesterday, I didn't hesitate. We've only been together a few months. I am starting to be scared of where you are leading me."

He pulled me to him and gave me a tender little kiss. Slow and soft. "I am not leading you anywhere. I am seeing where you want to go, then giving you permission to let down your barriers and do it."

"But you tell me what to do."

"Have I ever asked you to do anything you didn't want to do?"

I thought a moment. "No."

That's because as I get to know you, I get a sense of what you really want, deep down inside. I have no idea what you will or won't do ultimately. But I am beginning to believe you have few limits to what you would do sexually. And I am right, the next few years will be amazing."

We fell asleep. Then woke and showered and drive to the airport. The conversation played back in my head over and over. On the flight, I feigned sleep, but I could not get it out of my mind. When we got to my house, I invited him in. Over coffee I brought up the subject again.

"You really think I might do anything?"

He nodded.

"What's anything?"

"I've watched you as you dressed sexy and were watched by other men. You liked it. I've watched you as you were tied, and you liked that. I can see you slowly moving towards a threesome, or more. Maybe a woman. Maybe more. I can see you tied and stripped. I can see you in all sorts of situations. Like I said, I am not sure you have limits. You might, I just don't see them yet."

"I find that frightening."

He smiled. "But exciting?"

"How did you know?"

"I could see your breath getting just a little heavier. I pay attention to everything my dear."

"I don't think I could leap into it, more than one person I mean."

"then we could ease into it. I am in no hurry. I love you whether you do or don't. No pressure."

"How would I start?"

"By showing off, I imagine. Maybe a webcam."

"With a stranger?"

"You have someone in mind?"

"No."

I let it drop, but all the next couple of days it haunted me. The idea of it, that is. Not that I wanted anyone but Paul, but the idea that HE thought I could go that far. Thursday night we were in bed and he asked me if I ever wondered what it would feel like to have a really large cock in me. I was glad it was dark because I had wondered, all through the week, He laughed, and pulled me up from the bed. We went to his computer setup, which is extensive, and got on line to our favorite wife site.

Confession time. I discovered this site when I was married, courtesy of my ex husband, and I have been fascinated by it ever since. I know it's not mainstream to post pictures of yourself on line, or to chat with strangers, or IM with them. But that there is even such a thing just always got me going. I had confessed my little obsession to Paul weeks earlier, and he didn't flinch. And he took me right there. He posted one picture, just one, and guys were popping all over Yahoo to chat with me. It was crazy! But Paul had me narrow it down to men with 9" cocks. That DOES narrow the field a bit.

He had me move the camera so it only caught my chest, and left my breasts bare. I had shown a lot of cleavage before, but this was different. I felt totally exposed. Unsure. Yet unable to say "no."

The man we settled on was young. A college boy from U Va. Knowing he was that close made the playing even more exciting. Paul directed the show. He had me play with my nipples while the young man watched, and I got to see him stroke his cock. My God it was big. I didn't think there really were many that size, meaty and swollen. I found myself talking about what it must feel like having that size thing in me, and we both found ourselves excited. The young man came hard and I gasped at the amount of cum he shot out. Thinking of that in me, I was nearly over the hump and Paul knew it.

"touch yourself." he said. and adjusted the camera so the young man could see.

I did. I was already wet and swollen and I began to play. I sensed Paul leave and come back, but all I could do is look at the young man's cock slowly grow hard. It was slow, but to think that so soon, the sight of my bare pussy was doing this to him just made me more excited. Then Paul interrupted.

"Here." he said. He handed me a dildo, It was huge, like the young man. I hate to admit it but I had never seen a dildo in person, but here was this huge cock shaped thing. It was hard to believe it would even go in. "It's the same size as him." Paul said. "He'll like knowing how he would fit."

He would? I would too. I placed the head of it next to my pussy, and began to work it in slowly, pumping it slowly like Paul pumps me. It was thick, so thick and the pressure of it had me whimpering as I slowly spread myself to take it.

"Deeper" Paul said, and I pushed it deeper in with each thrust. I could see the man's cock on the computer monitor even harder than before. His voice was husky as he kept saying "I don't believe it." again and again. Finally I pushed it all the way in, the flat of my hand holding it in as my hips pumped it. I was nearly crying in pleasure. The size, the helplessness, the idea of being watched by someone not far down the road. It was all so crazy. Then I saw the young man shoot again and that was it, I came, crying out loud with pleasure.

Paul switched the camera off. I was limp. I wanted to do something to please him, but he knew I had been overwhelmed by it all. I was wondering if he was right, that I might just do anything he asked. I reached for his cock as the large thing was still in me.

"Tomorrow." he said. "I think you are spent now, and I want all of you to pleasure me in the morning." I couldn't even argue. I just followed him to bed, and fell asleep spooned next to him, visions of what I had just done filling my dreams.