All Comments on 'Charlotte's Story Ch. 04'

by charlottesbed

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
VexingVixenVexingVixenover 12 years ago
don't stop now...

Omg this is so amazing, please don't stop writing, I feel like I'm living all my fantasy's through these stories. They feel so real, and I want this so much myself.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Hard to believe it's only your 4th

I've kept up with Charlotte's development... your development. Your writing is wonderfully explicit. The events you describe must have touched you deeply to be able to remember them with such clarity. And I'll bet recalling these events must make it very difficult to keep writing without stopping now and then to "relax". Charlotte must be one of the good submissives, even today. I await her next lessons.

charlottesbedcharlottesbedover 12 years agoAuthor
To Vixen

Vixen, I am so glad I am touching you where you are. Truth does that! If you are the woman who wrote me yesterday, I have responded.

Charlotte

charlottesbedcharlottesbedover 12 years agoAuthor
To Nitro

To say they touched me deeply would be an understatement. My relationship with Paul has changed my life, unveiled things about me I never realized, scared me, excited me... and yes, I have had to stop a few times as I remembered them and wrote them. Poor Paul came in once when I was finishing one and I think he experienced rape by a woman for the first time in his life, I was so turned on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous