All Comments on 'Chloe's Internship Ch. 08'

by mchucha

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot shit this is hot more more more

more

holyroller2holyroller2about 14 years ago
I'm out.

Much preferred it before we got onto dirty cocks tbh.

A very erotic first two sections but downhill after that.

alamodealamodeabout 14 years ago
great story! please continue it!!

I like the outfit angle it adds a great interest to the story but, I am unsure about the semen being left on her all day it would stink and mess up the outfit.....

IMHO you are moving too far away from her embarrassment mixed with the excitement of the situation, it was this plus her eagerness to please that made the first 7 chapters a delight to read. I don't mind the hardcore but don't let it dominate the storyline or it will start to loose its charm

I do however like the story and would love to see it continue :)

soft_circlesoft_circleabout 14 years ago

Please don't let this critique stop you from writing, your story is pretty cool and what I want to say is just my humble opinion.

This last chapter spiraled down for me, I get that it's meant to be humiliating and embarrassing and that she is way too eager to please and even likes the idea of being slutty and exposed ... but I agree with another comment that the semen on the face ruins the outfit. I think I would take it further and say it ruins the story. She is just comming across looking ditzy and whoreish (despite her supposed intellectual quality you gave her earlier on and the ambitions she showed) ... I liked the innocense you set up in previous chapters and how you were slowly chipping away at it. I loved that the tailor is this dirty old perv (and I love the cameras and that he takes advantage of his outfits and her) but the cock bit went too far, you brought him across as this guy with a taste for classy whore not as one that would have her walk around covered in cum and destroy his outfits.

I get why Sanjay was so eager to pull out the panties, he's quite the masochist as you pointed out in the previous chapter (and I quite like that he seems to have remorse of sorts over what he makes her endure, it's an odd but welcomed twist to the erotic stories I have read here and elsewhere) ... the cumming on her face would be part of the humiliation of her and I would have loved to see a bit more of that masochism on his part when he was asked to hold her arms though (suppose that is personal feelings about it)

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
My opinion is in the same vane as the last person

I found the story to be good before this chapter. The voyeur stuff was out there but mostly erotic.

It lost value for me when the girl began to be treated as less than human. It ruined the character of sanjay to have such a lousy attitude toward her. It just became too extreme. Just my opinion.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Bloody Hell !

Just what else have got in store for her ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermchucha@mchucha
437 Followers
12/9/12 It has been well over a year since my last update and I have to admit that I've moved onto other creative pursuits. Hopefully I'll come back to these stories some day. Thanks to everyone who has sent me encouraging words even after so much time since I made any contrib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES