All Comments on 'Choral Evenings Pt. 02'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ecstatic

What an ecstatic time I had reading this! Thank you for writing a sequel!! I hadn't dared to hope that there would be more after such a gorgeous series already, and then to find this! I read it in one delicious sitting. Totally romantic, erotic, and most seductively delightful, I can't think of anything else I'd rather read! Thank you again!! I'd give it 150 if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beautiful!

The mood of this work has become almost mystical as Mark and Bethany drift seamlessly between couplings. The scene with the scarlet gown was exquisite - all accompanied by the appropriate sounds at the end. Perfect! WW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Unbelievably excellent

What a fine thing to have a sequel to this delightfully addictive romance. The excellent writing and romantic detail made for compulsive reading. Mr Dowse has a most enviable skill both as an imaginative writer and with an excellent turn of phrase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sheer Delight

The clearly written characters and the continuing unfolding of this delightful romance is a joy. Such clarity of writing and detail of characters, scenes and settings lends credibility and deep enjoyment to the appreciation of such a finely-wrought story. Your skill and care are much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyable

Really enjoyable story. I loved it all. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hard to say...

if this is more erotic or more romantic. Such a lovely mix of both! However it is categorized, it is a gorgeous and seductive story. Most enjoyable!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
brilliant

thank you for such a romantic love story.

My only regret is being two parts in and we no little about them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous