All Comments on 'Clothing Optional Day at the Beach'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
sooriressooriresalmost 13 years ago

This story is so plausible that it is erotic. Great, and please continue to new heights of desire and pleasure.

jessy19jessy19almost 13 years ago
Sexxy!

Super sexy and fun read. I liked the little twist at the end. Hope these three have more fun ;)Dan sounds so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
could be better

The core story is probably fine as is the telling. But it could be better by removing the grade school level gunk such as "OOOOOOO" which should be "OOH" that does the same in less space and clarity.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aalmost 13 years ago
Now everyone knows why I live at the beach!

There is a sign near the front door of my home that says, "Beyond this point you may encounter nude people. Feel free to join them." Over the 4th of July weekend there were three other couples visiting. It was almost as hot here and in your story.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Very good.

Although the group sex genre, to use the British vernacular, isn't 'my cup of tea', I decided to read this story after an e-mail from the author.

Surprisingly, I enjoyed this particular story. Don't get me wrong. I have not become an overnight convert. I still strongly believe in sex being a one-on-one experience and nothing will convince me otherwise. Yet the author's style and the tempo made this an enjoyable read.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 13 years ago
A fine story

This could serve as a college level course--- Intoduction To Oral Sex.

Actualy it's a well written, fun to read, story.

The anonymous commentator must have a terrible need to criticize if all he can conjure up to complain about is a distinction between OOOOOO and OH--and besides he's wrong. In the context of the story OOOOOO is the appropriate term.

It's a clear 5!! A fine story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

Fun, smart and sexy. What else could one ask for?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
A great story

This was a nice change as so many stories skip the best part of sex and jump right to fucking. This was nice but you should have elaborated on the rest of the night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Story ead fun to read, loved the twist :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Moar!

please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story! Hoping for more parts...

This was a fantastic story! Besides the hotness I especially loved the setting and the group dynamics.

I'm hoping that you turn this in a multi-part series!

AntinonyAntinonyalmost 13 years ago
Nice and Sweet

Good stuff very entertaining much enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Exceptional!

An exceptionally well designed plot for a story told so well told that readers will almost automatically vicariously share the experience.

Thank You.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 13 years ago

wonderfully written and engaging as heck...loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

well written,I enjoyed the suspense of what was going to happen next.Fun story would make a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very enjoyable !

What a fun story. Well written. Love the way they took their time & looked out for each other. Good job.

bimale63bimale63over 7 years ago

Great story the pace was a perfect progression

52andnotoverthehill52andnotoverthehillover 6 years ago
Very erotic!

I loved the buildup!

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

hhmmm, one of your better sex tales, loved it, tension was great, well written, well paced and very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great ending to a wonderful story!

djripdjripover 1 year ago

What a great couple of girls! I love their enthusiasm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.