All Comments on 'Comforting Sister Ch. 01'

by Lalah

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fun Fucking

You took your time and really made it funny and believable . Nicely done, thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well

Nice story. If you can get over the grammar and spelling errors, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Congrats!

One of the better bro-sis stories out there!! great buildup and kept it fun and interesting throughout...will be waiting for the 2nd installment

ttvttpttvttpabout 16 years ago
Great Job

I hope you incorporate ideas from your other stories but this was a very good incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

Makes me remember my brother and me back in high school. Although it never went that far, several times we came close. Makes me miss him all that much more. Thank you. Please keep writing.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 16 years ago
Well done! Super great job!

This is well written ,beleivable, and extremly exciting! Please hurry with more!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 16 years ago
Well done! Super great job!

This is well written ,beleivable, and extremly exciting! Please hurry with more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love my sis too

Ionce spied on my sis when I was young. She was so hot thenM i also felt her up while she was sleeping, or at least I though she was. Very hot and believable story. Can't wait to read chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
worst story ever.

i want my time spent reading back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

Only thing that could have made it better was if he had impregnated her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good start

good start but i am only giving it a 50 because too many writers on this site never finish their stories i will give it a better rating if you ever finish it

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
So far so good....

But I do hope you finish it someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good fun

What are you childish critics ranting about? This is, at best, a cute, fairly well-written essay with an overly-sensitive sister, horny brother and ditzy mother comically blocking their (almost) sex until the end.How can anyone think its great or want more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice job!

Nice job! Waitin for the next chapter.

istrionicoistrionicoalmost 15 years ago
So damn perfect incestory

A perfect brother-sister incest story, with an impressive build-up... it will be terrific to read the next chapter, but I think the author is gone. Unfortunately, for all ours regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Like you, really like incest

Would like to screw my brother, but really want my Dad to fuck me. Have shown him my nice titties and let him see me mastrubate, but he won't grab the hint. I know I make him hard, and reaally want him to fill my cunt. Good luck with your brother fantasy(?) And wish me luck with my Daddy fantasy. (I'm so wet thinking about it that I need to make myself cum.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You definitely should continue this story...keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Well Done!

I loved this story - wish you had writen more of it - BTW, you don't "row" a canoe, you "paddle" a canoe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
By the way ...

... never clean up a broken glass with a mop! You'll leave splinters in it that won't come out and will scratch the floor, not to mention you if you're not careful. Always use paper towels.

prashant1225prashant1225almost 13 years ago
Lovely Tease

Its stories like this that compel me to read stuff on this site, but it is also unfinished stories like this that have a great deal of potential that make me wish the author would have finished what he started. Hopefully one day I will get a chance to reread this 1st chapter and read the next couple of chapters in this story. Please finish. Please finish. Please finish. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic story

You had a fantastic story. I loved the intimacy they were sharing. I am disappointed you didnt bring us further into their world by creating a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHEW....

I loved this story...not only was it very well written, but could have been very true to life.

Great job, as all of your stories have been so far.

catt

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago
Really good one!

A well-written story. There's love, passion, and adventure; the sex scenes are neither too long, nor too short; situations are realistic enough to not insult the reader's intelligence. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

please make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Fap wish my life was this spicey!

God that was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ms. L is one terrific writer

Her excellent story shows what more and more girls are discovering nowadays--that the best sister-comforter is right there, in their own family. It's their own brother's big hard cock. A girl very often admires her male sibling enormously. He's smart, funny, real cute, and protective of her. And she comes to realize that her brother's got something jumping around in his pants that can do her a world of good. Then, to top it all, like Cindy in this story, she finds out that her big strong brother wants nothing more than to stick that fat young cock of his up the sweet and precious slit between her legs. So her bro gives her a hot incestuous fuck, she cums like crazy, and he blows his brotherly balls up his own sis's warm wet twat. The greatest sister-comforter of all is a twatful of her brother's creamy semen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
too good

A too good story to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A total load of crap

By a right wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 2?

Still waiting on that chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous