Coming to America Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was still busy massaging her tits, getting increasingly fervid, her confidence growing along with Shannen's escalating moaning and groaning.

Removing my finger slowly, I exacted a sigh of pleasure from Shannen. Tentatively, I approached her glistening pussy with my mouth, using the flat of my tongue to work up and down her outer labia, gently increasing the rhythm until her hips started working with me, needy and hungry for more. I moved up to her clit, circling it as her breathing became shallower and more desperate. Slipping my finger back between her pussy lips, I lightly flicked over her clitoris bringing a long deep moan in response. Adding a second finger, I continued to pleasuring her most precious spot with my tongue.

Her thrusts became increasingly powerful, willing me to insert more pressure and meet her movements with my fingers as I plunged in and out of her heat.

Stopping for a second, I asked smugly, "So have I passed the test then?" I regretted it instantly.

Shannen grabbed my hair, pushing my head back towards her crotch. "For fucks sake don't stop now!" she screamed in exasperation.

My tongue had already reconnected with her clit as the words exploded from her mouth. No doubt Susan was grinning all over her face but I wasn't about to look up to find out. Pumping my wet fingers furiously in and out of her opening, I licked and flicked at her swollen clit as if my life depended on it and using my lips, I gently sucked on her erect little bud.

"Jesus Christ almighty. Oh, yes, go on, go on, Ooooohhhhh!" She screamed loudly as her body quivered, her face flushed and glistening.

Shannen held her head back, eyes resting, her breathing still loud but slowing, her face and chest flushed almost to the colour of her lips, her raven hair dishevelled.

She looked as sexy as hell. It was an image that would stay with me forever. She opened her eyes and they sparkled like emeralds, her gaze falling upon me.

"That was fucking incredible! Can I watch the two of you together now?" I didn't have time to answer before she said, "Come on, let's go upstairs."

Upstairs was a different world. Whereas the ground floor pandered to its natural wood exterior, housing sympathetic furnishings, the rooms on the first floor were luxuriously modern and creative. Stylish ornamental pieces sparsely decorated the hallway and soft lighting led us into a room that would have comfortably fitted in four double beds. As it was, there was just the one large divan resting against the back wall. The black shiny sheets matched the metal-framed headboard. The pillows were deep red, with a small heart-shaped cushion fronting the neat collection.

"You'll have to excuse the mess," she said frantically throwing clothes in the direction of her laundry basket. She lit several scented candles, placing them around the room and switched off the sleek central light. Susan said she needed the loo and Shannen opened the door to the on suite bathroom for her.

"Don't suppose you have anything I could tie her up with?" I asked in a hopeful whisper. Shannen opened the last of a full wall length of doors, exposing a huge walk-in closet. An inordinate amount of shoes lined the purpose made racks: rows upon rows, enough to start a small shop even.

"A pair for every day of the year huh?" I joked.

"There's probably more actually," she replied shrugging her shoulders.

Reaching up to the top shelf, she pulled down a purple shoebox. "Will these do?" she asked pulling out a pair of leather handcuffs. "I've got some leg straps as well somewhere. Oh and here's a blindfold. Does she like that?"

"Oh yes, she loves it!" I replied failing to control my excitement.

The bathroom door opened and Shannen put down the box on a bench seat and smiled at Susan as she re-entered the room wearing only her lingerie. She looked stunning. Her bra was a snug fit, accentuating and lifting her breasts. Her thong was minimal and sheer, her frilly-topped stockings were held up by a suspender belt and encased her long shapely legs, the black material contrasting with her pale skin. Strappy black heels completed her sexy look. She made her way to the bed and elegantly climbed on, posing for her audience.

My senses were working overtime: my eyes struggled to take in what they were seeing, my ears were picking up the gentle purring approval from Shannen gazing lustfully at my wife, my nose was in a sensuous heaven of scent from candles and perfume, and the taste of Shannen was still very much evident on my tongue. Now I needed to feel and touch Susan, for our naked skin to meet again. Hurriedly removing my shirt and trousers, I took a deep breath and removed my boxers, thankful that the room was warm, my cock semi-erect and leading the way to the bed.

Shannen followed suit and removed her black dress. She wasn't wearing anything else and didn't look as awkward as I felt. Making herself comfortable in a chair at the base of the bed, she threw me the cuffs, Susan's eyes widening with surprise.

There was an inevitable silent surrender as Susan stretched her slender arms above her head, allowing me to cuff each of her hands to the headboard. Lifting her hips up off the bed, I pulled down her thong. Her pussy lips glistened in the soft candlelight, a familiar intoxicating aroma indicating that she was already highly aroused. I ran my hands up and down her body, enjoying the little quivers that my touches educed. Lingering over her breasts, still encased within her bra, I tweaked her nipples through the thin fabric. She released an instantaneous moan of pleasure.

"This may help," encouraged Shannen, throwing me the blindfold.

Susan closed her eyes as I put it on, eradicating her vision and leaving her shuddering with anticipation. Removing her bra, I waited a moment, sitting in silence beside her, patiently biding my time.

She began wriggling, her body attempting to predict where the first touch would come. Its forecast was a little off target as I carefully leaned over her face and touched the head of my swollen shaft to her lips, a sudden exhale of breath from Susan feeling cool upon my glans.

Flicking out with her tongue, she opened her mouth wider as I straddled over her face and began fucking her mouth with shallow thrusts, muffled sounds escaping from where my cock was plunging in and out. Shannen rose from the chair and stood beside me for a better view. I watched the slow deliberate strokes of her fingers below the trimmed hair of her bush, her eyes feasting on my cock sliding in and out of Susan's gleaming lips. Slowing my own pace to match that of Shannen's, our eyes locked, dancing with desire in the wavering candlelight.

My tightening balls warned me that I wasn't too far away from coming, my extended abstention from sexual activity aiding the speed of my rapidly approaching climax. Hastily pulling out of Susan's mouth with a plop, I resumed teasing and tantalising her body with sudden touches and sensual strokes as I pondered the growing quandary within my head. How was I going to stop myself from coming with Susan so that I could fuck Shannen? I desperately wanted to cum inside her and no longer trusted my powers of recovery to enable me to climax twice within an hour or so, Shannen Doherty or no Shannen Doherty. I needed to make Susan crazy, turn her on so that she was as close to coming as possible without penetration or clitoral stimulation.

As if reading my mind, Shannen picked up the foot restraints and against a token futile squirming resistance, quickly tied Susan's legs to the corner posts of the bed. With her legs spread wide, her vaginal lips involuntarily opened further and Shannen looked hungrily at Susan's exposed labia. Without warning, Shannen took hold of her feet and sucking gently on her pretty little toes. I watched, mesmerised, wishing it were my cock being devoured by her sweet lips.

Susan started moaning loudly and I wondered if she knew that it was Shannen doing the sucking. As far as I knew, she'd never had two sexual partners at the same time and her reaction when I leaned in and gently licked her pussy lips whilst Shannen was busy with her feet was immediate and unsurprising.

"Oh god! Oh fuck!" she cried out loudly.

I worked my tongue beneath the folds of her labia and lapped inside her using a come-hither motion, her panting and moaning quickening, beads of sweat appearing on her tummy, chest and face.

Giving a final teasing suck on her little toe, Shannen walked from the foot of the bed to stand beside where Susan's head rested, her searing eyes feasting upon Susan's nakedness. Leaning over her face, she brushed her lips against my wife's. Jumping in surprise, Susan recovered to meet Shannen's lips, their tongues and mouths joined again in a fervent, desperate kiss.

I happily played voyeur for a moment as Shannen's hands wandered down to Susan's chest, circling and massaging her ample tits as they continued their passionate clinch.

Shannen suddenly pulled away with a cruel laugh, leaving Susan panting and twitching on the bed below her. Obviously enjoying the power trip, she teased Susan further by offering a nipple to her unsuspecting lips, her tits deliciously brushing her face. Susan shot out her tongue to lap at Shannen's over-hanging globes, managing a couple of licks before being left frustrated again as Shannen repositioned herself until she was squatting inches above Susan's face.

My cock was twitching wildly with anticipation, the temperature in the room felt like it had risen ten degrees. Using immense self-control, I teased my cock-head along Susan's slit and over her clit, resisting her waiting wetness.

Jolting again, Susan screamed out, "Oh yes, I need it now Russ! Now! Fuck me now!"

Shannen trailed a finger across Susan's breasts from one nipple to the other causing her back to arch off the bed as if being electrically charged. She must have been able to smell Shannen's cunt above her as she kept flicking out her tongue, her whimpering and panting becoming increasingly desperate.

Susan bucked and thrashed against her restraints, crying, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" as we teased and stimulated her sensitive parts, her head shaking from side to side as she fought to control herself.

Shannen squatted lower still, her cunt lips visibly parting as they approached Susan's mouth. Snaking out her tongue as she felt Shannen's cunt lips touch her face, she worked her way around the labia, finally settling into a rhythm, taking on her newly acquired cunt-licking role with aplomb. Shannen snapped her head back and gently rocked on her heels in time with Susan's tonguing.

I couldn't take my eyes off them as I thrust my cock into Susan's opening with minimal resistance. Pounding into her cunt with deep, hard thrusts, Susan immediately began moving her hips against my cock, frantically searching for the release she craved.

She wasn't kept waiting long. Going rigid, as if she was about to explode, her cries of passion and joy were lost in the depths of Shannen's cunt and I felt the walls of her pussy contract around my cock as she came all over me.

Staying still, not daring to move for fear of climaxing myself, I watched Shannen rise from her squatting position and sit beside Susan, stroking her hair, and planting soft kisses on her forehead and cheeks. Susan's breathing slowed as she returned to normal, her body still, recovering from the blissful utopia.

Starring at Shannen, I could see she was mouthing something to me. She had to do it a second time before I realised what it was. She was mouthing I want your cock. Now.

"Can you take the blindfold off Shannen? I want to watch you fuck Russ. I bet he's gagging for it," declared Susan, breaking my trance.

Removing my twitching cock from Susan's dripping cunt, I watched Shannen as a smile broke at the corner of her mouth. She untied the blindfold and unlocked the cuffs to her hands, while I quickly undid the foot restraints.

Shannen rose from the bed and walked confidently towards me, her lustful gaze devouring my cock. Flicking her hair playfully, she stopped in front of me, teasingly licking her lips as my cock twitched and pulsed between us. I wanted to grab her and kiss her hard, somehow resisting the urge, intrigued as to what she would do. Staring into her stunning green eyes, I held her gaze as her lips came slowly towards mine.

Closing my eyes, anticipating the kiss to develop and intensify as her mouth brushed mine, I was left under her spell as her lips painfully left mine but gently and gloriously trailed down over my chin, throat, chest, and stomach. She got to her knees, pausing at the tip of my cock as she brushed back her hair. Gasping in excited anticipation, my legs felt as though they were about to buckle, my heart attempting to beat its way out of my chest.

Hungrily swallowing the head of my cock, Shannen slid her mouth forward until my phallus disappeared completely. Grabbing the back of my thighs, she began to rhythmically fuck my cock using her mouth.

I was hammering into her within seconds, painfully aware that I was nearing release, trying to hold back and save myself for her cunt whilst my murmurs of pleasure served only to encourage her.

"Oh god, you better stop!" I managed. "I'm so close and I want to fuck your pussy." Opening my eyes, I noticed Susan watching intently from the bed as Shannen slowed to a halt. There was a twinkle in Shannen's eyes as she looked up at me, my cock slipping from between her lips. My head felt light and dizzy, my cock sporadically twitching, shiny from Shannen's saliva, a tiny globule of pre cum dribbling from the tip.

Putting my hands on her shoulders to steady myself, she rose from her crouched position. I placed them round the back of her neck, pulling her closer, my slick cock pushing up against her stomach, her breasts heaving against my chest. The kiss that followed was everything I'd hoped for. Holding each other tightly, the flames of passion soared like a kite.

I needed her now. I had to have her. I broke from the kiss and before I could speak she said, "Fuck me Russ. Fulfil your fantasy stud."

I watched her dip a finger into her cunt before offering it to my lips. Swallowing her finger eagerly, I lifted her into my arms, carrying her to the bed that Susan swiftly vacated.

My wife pulled a bench seat beside the bed and positioned a dildo from Shannen's purple shoebox underneath herself. She lowered herself down on to it, her eyes feasting upon us. I watched her riding the toy as I lowered Shannen on to the bed.

The horrible, awkward thought of protection suddenly entered my head, but we were thinking in unison and she whispered to me, her voice husky, her hot breath sending shivers down my back. "I'm on the pill, tested with a clean bill of health less than three months ago, no unprotected sex since. You?"

"We both had tests six months into our relationship; both all clear. As far as I know," I replied winking, "neither of us has had sex with anyone else since."

She nodded, satisfied, and lay back on the bed, letting out a contented sigh of anticipation. I lowered myself onto her, my cock tantalisingly close to her pussy as we hungrily kissed, our hands needy as they ran through hair, over hot naked skin and tingling body parts.

Coming up for air, Shannen pulled my ear to her mouth. "I need it now Russ! Fuck me like a dog. Do it hard...I need it so bad."

Glancing quickly at Susan, I climbed onto my knees. She nodded her approval at me, moving herself up and down the fake phallus, her tits jiggling wildly. This was it, a fantasy realised, my excitement at boiling point. Trying to calm myself, my body hot and trembling, my forehead perspiring, I positioned myself behind her on the bed as she stretched her arms forward, her back arched like a cat, her ass in the air exposing her cute little rosey hole, her pussy open and wet, inviting and enticing.

I placed one hand on her bum and used the other to guide my cock to the swollen lips of her sex. I didn't need to push hard as my saliva coated cock disappeared into the heat of her pussy, Shannen pushing back against me, moaning slowly, loudly.

I paused, my shaft buried to the hilt as Shannen turned her head to look at Susan. Beckoning to her with her finger, Susan obeyed, smiling as she climbed off the dildo. She made her way unsteadily to the bed, looking pleased that she was to get to join in.

"Sit down and spread your legs," commanded Shannen. "I want to taste you while your husband fucks me."

Susan didn't need asking twice, lying on her back and using a pillow to prop herself up higher.

I took the opportunity to slide my hands along Shannen's back and down to caress her delectable tits. She pushed back against me as I reached for her nipples and gave them a tug. I took her movement as my cue to get moving, her mouth busily working away at Susan's pussy.

Starting slowly, I tried to ensure I didn't cum before Shannen had a chance to enjoy our fuck.

Thrusting her ass back at me desperately after three delicious slow strokes, her filthy requests still ringing round my head, I drove my cock forward as hard as I could, banging into her backside and jolting her forward, bringing surprised yelps from both Shannen and Susan.

"Oh god, that felt good Russ," said Shannen taking a breather from Susan's pussy. She craned her neck to look back at me. "Harder! Ride me harder you stud!"

"I think this could get dangerous for me!" laughed Susan getting up. "Maybe we could resume in a while."

Shannen nodded at Susan as I took my hands from her breasts and gripped her hips. Susan slid underneath her and started flicking at her hanging breasts with her tongue and fingers. I rammed into her cunt, giving her everything I had. We were quickly grunting and moaning together, moving against each other in an explosion of frenzied lust.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" She screamed. "Go on Russ, go on, that's it...oh fuck!"

I felt my balls tighten and the welcome build up of climax start within. The noises escaping my mouth were feral, frantic and desperate, Shannen driving me on, moving her delicious ass back to meet my strokes. I could tell she was close and she started whimpering with pleasure, her words coming out in an excited whisper. "Fuck baby, yes, come on, give it me, give it me baby, yes, oh god, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

My head felt like it was going to explode as the first jet of semen ejaculated from my cock deep inside Shannen's pussy. My eyes were squeezed tightly shut, colours bursting before me, my body overcome with glorious pleasure, the powerful climax rippling through me until I slowed to a stop, my cock still twitching and throbbing within Shannen.

"Oh God," said Shannen panting. "You two ever thought of moving out to LA?"

I collapsed on the bed behind her. "Not sure I could cope with this too often," I joked. "It's got to be bad for the heart. Then there's all that sunshine, the sandy beaches, beautiful women, perfect surf. Nah, England forever I reckon."

"Not forever!" exclaimed Susan aiming a pillow at me. "Honestly, sometimes!" She raised her eyes, slapped my bare ass and climbed on the bed beside me. "Think you can cope with more Shannen?" she asked innocently.

Shannen smiled, her perfectly sculptured cheekbones raised, her face a picture of contented happiness. "Uh-huh," she nodded.

Climbing on top of Shannen, Susan shuffled her bum backwards so that her curly bush was just above Shannen's mouth. I lay back in wonder, watching the pair of them explore each other's most intimate parts with tongues and lips, Susan seemingly a natural.

Looking down at my cock, I was amazed to discover it already stirring and showing signs of recovery. I suppose that if I was ever going to recapture my teenage recuperation powers, watching my wife and Shannen Doherty 69 would have been a safe bet as to when it would happen.