Conquering the Fearsome Foursome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt something touching my balls, but thought nothing of it. When it became more pronounced, I looked down and saw that at each inward push, she was playing with the balls. I felt her tense up, as she neared orgasm, so I pushed into her as hard and as fast I my tired body could muster, holding it there. She detonated into a monumental orgasm, pressed my balls into her pussy in the process. The warmness of her wet slit and the softness of her fingers sent me to the mountaintop too. My cock throbbed and twitched as it expelled my jism. When my warm fluid filled her nether region, another wave hit her and she shuddered through it.

We collapsed on the floor and panted uncontrollably. I slipped myself out of her and rolled to her side, pulling her over to me and holding her. We cuddled there for some time, caressing each other, not talking. She broke the silence with a simple "Thank you, Jack. I will remember you, I think, forever." I gazed into her now softened eyes, and smiled. "Rebecca, I know I will remember you forever. Not only for this, but also for the woman I now know you to be. But, mostly for this."

She asked me "Are you going to tell the others we ... you know, did this?" I replied, probably a little to abruptly, "I don't think it's any of their business, do you?"

"Well, Anna did tell us all about you and her, and you and Irene." A little surprised that Anna would discuss it with the group, but then realized these women told each other everything, I said, "Anna shouldn't have said anything, but since she did, then there's not much I can do, is there? I'm not going to say anything to anyone, this is personal between you and I, not that I'm sorry this happened, on the contrary, I'm glad this happened. But for me to tell everyone, it would probably sound like I was bragging, rather than informing."

She looked at me with an almost grateful smile. "Thanks, but I think I need to do some bragging, if you don't mind." I laughed, "Brag away, Beck, brag away."

We stayed there for a while longer, and then she dressed and prepared to leave. I decided that my good-bye to her would be naked, so I left my clothes where I tossed them. She seemed to appreciate this, and gave my cock some nice strokes while we kissed farewell. Then she was gone.

I turned and returned to the den. I stood there a second, remembering what just took place and was pleased. I went to the spot and picked up the pillows that were underneath her. I carried them to the trashcan and threw them in. All covered in pussy juice and cum that leaked from her ass; I didn't think I could but my head on them again.

I poured myself a stiff drink and sat down to reflect on what was happening. I never really thought about bedding the foursome, but it seemed that I was going through them just the same. I enjoyed Irene and Anna immensely. They were good friends and terrific lovers, but should I add Sheryl, or leave things as they are. And if Sheryl knows about the other three and I do nothing, will she feel slighted or glad for not having to deal with it? Maybe if I just flirt with her, without any propositions. That might take care of it all.

Oh well, like I said, life is good!