Conquering the Fearsome Foursome Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's say I was hoping you would want some of it." She didn't need to know I couldn't get anyone over to take care of that.

She smiled and went back to my cock. Finally, she put the head in her mouth, whipping her tongue over the sensitive tip and then down around the crown. I had this huge urge to push upward into her but suppressed it as much as possible. She slowly worked her mouth down the shaft, her mouth stretching to accommodate me. I moaned loudly as my head hit the back of her throat and she gave my balls a little squeeze. She held it there a second or two and then started pulling it out. She let the head out with a little pop and licked her lips with some satisfaction. "I want that cum, Jack. I want you to shoot it down my throat. Can you do that for me?"

"Sheryl, if you want it, you're welcome to it, but you have to get it out," I said with a smile.

"I think I can handle that." With that, she was on my dick like a starved animal. She took my meat in both her hands and fed it to herself in one swift motion. Her head went down and I felt the back of her throat again. She slowly pulled it out, sucking on it her head rose, and then opening up again and putting it in as far as it would go. While she did this, she was humming softly to create some vibration, which was in incredible sensation. I could also feel her tits against my thighs and when she rose up, if she leaned forward, they would brush against my balls. I was in heaven and I was definitely getting close to exploding.

"Oh, Sheryl. That feels incredible. You ... are definitely... very talented ... at this! Oh, oh, yes. Mmmm! I can't wait ... to do this...to you! I'm cumming now, Sheryl! Oh, oh, ooooooh!"

I shot a load into her like I had never done before. Luckily, she pulled back a bit so that there was some room in her mouth for the cum. She swallowed as fast as she could but some did trickle out the side of her mouth and down my shaft to my balls. When my cock finally ceased throbbing and oozing cum, she began a slow and sexy "cleanup" of my cock and balls. She licked and slurped it all up without saying a word.

When she was sure she got it all, she looked up at me and said, "I have fantasized about this cock for a long time, Jack. I kept hearing about you," looking at my deflating cock, "and your cock from the others. I wondered if you were going to get to me, or if you would even want me. But I did want to know firsthand what they were talking about. So when you let me come with you here, I knew that this would be my chance. I hope I didn't disappoint you."

Still trying to catch my breath, I could only look at her, not believing my ears. Finally I said, "You're kidding me, right? I never really had any intention of being with any of the others, it all just happened by chance. But to be honest, if I was going to have designed a plan, I would most certainly have started with you. Not that you'd have been the easiest but because you are the one I find the most attractive, the one that turns me on the most. And I meant what I said earlier too. I can't wait to do to you everything you want me to do...and more. As for disappointing me, not yet."

She smiled and stood up in front of me. She reached behind her back and pulled the zipper down. The dress fell away before she finished. I couldn't believe my eyes. Her tits were more glorious than I had ever imagined. I pulled her down onto my lap, her legs straddling mine. "Do you like them Jack?"

"Sheryl, they're magnificent!" They were like large cantaloupes with areolas the size of small pancakes and nipples the size of marbles. I took each one in a hand and lifted them, weighing them. They were full and heavy and I was "in lust". I squeezed them softly but she said "Squeeze them like you mean it, Jack. I love them to be handled like that!" I gave them a hard squeeze and she moaned. I pulled her closer to me and put one of those nipples into my mouth and sucked. She pressed forward and my entire face was ensconced in titty flesh. When I needed to breath, I pushed on her tits, took a deep breath and moved my face in between those puppies. With those two melons on either side of my face, I licked her cleavage, squeezing her tits together and worked my way out.

While my hands and face were busy with her massive tits, my cock was coming back to life. As it grew, it began to rise up against her crotch. She soon felt my boner against her panty-covered pussy. She began to grind her pussy into my erection while I had her tits pushed together so that I could suck both nipples at once. I loved doing that to women with large enough tits to accomplish it. She was simply going crazy.

"Damn it, Jack, I need it now. My pussy's aching for some real attention."

I pulled away from her tits and looked her in the eyes. There it was, her basic animalistic desire to be taken by a man. I picked her up in my arms and carried her up to the bedroom. She looked even sexier in my arms, her tits jiggling with each step, her soft moans of anticipation, getting me more excited.

I placed her on the old oak bed. It was without doubt sturdy enough to handle our fucking tonight. I pulled off my shirt and climbed between her legs, enjoying the soft curves of her calves and thighs, right up to her hips and waist. I reached for her panties and slid them slowly down her legs, reveling in the softness of her skin. I tossed them over my shoulder as she spread her legs wide for me. Her pussy was neatly trimmed with a small tuft of hair above her clit. The lips were already swollen with excitement as she reached out to me with her hands. I leaned in and she cupped my face in her hands, pulling me down on top of her to a very passionate kiss. I held her tightly as our bodies melded together. My cock was tightly pressed between our bellies and my balls hung below her cunt. Her legs wrapped around my waste and we ground our pelvises into one another, moaning through our kisses.

I finally broke the kiss and said, "I have to taste you, Sheryl. I need to taste you."

I slowly kissed my way down her body. She unclasped her legs and lay spread open for my lips and tongue. I kissed her ears and jaw, down her soft scented neck, over her mountainous breasts and her ticklish belly. As I lowered myself, I let my cock drag across her body as well. As luck would have it, it actually found a path through her pubic hair and across her clit. When it touch her there, she let out a loud moan and said "Hurry and fuck me Jack. I can't wait much longer for that cock of yours." The control was swinging my way.

I stopped and took a second to savor her scent, but only a second. I darted my tongue out and stabbed her inflamed clit causing her to jolt and moan. Again I pushed my tongue against it but this time I held it firm. I then sucked it into my mouth, rubbing my tongue over it quickly. I was not going to eat her slowly; I didn't want to tease her, at least not yet. I released her clit from my mouth. I raised her legs up to her ample chest so that I could have better access to not only her pussy, but her asshole as well. I pushed my tongue in between her wet pussy lips and tickled her hole.

Her head was rolling from side to side, moaning louder and louder. I knew an orgasm had to be approaching, and I wanted it to be intense. I sucked her delicate pussy lips into my mouth, licking them as fast as my tongue could go, then released them and did the same to her clit. Alternating back and forth between the lips and the clit sent her into oblivion. Her moans became a scream, and then total silence and her body began to shake out of control. I had to wrap my arms around her legs to remain in contact with her. She finally was able to catch her breath, but not before the shaking ended. "Jack.... Jack, don't. ...don't stop.... please!"

Rather than continue exactly as before, I just used the flat of my tongue and licked up all the juices her pussy was emitting. "Mmmm," I moaned into her snatch. My cock was aching for some attention as well, so I was going to bring her to another big "O" before I fucked her.

I inserted first one finger into her warm pussy, wiggled it around searching for her g-spot. I noticed her breathing changed and began concentrating on that one spot. Her hips began to gyrate slightly, fucking my finger and my mouth. I inserted another finger and continued to rub. "Ohhhhhhh, yes... oh, yes. That's it, Jack, right there, yes, Yes, YES!"

I quickened my pace on her clit with my tongue; while at the same time rubbed her 'spot'. I put my other hand on her ass, sliding a finger across her asshole, tickling it softly. Her breathing became short moans, one hand holding the back of my head to her and the other clawing at the bed sheets. "Yes, oh shit Jack, yes. Oh that feels soooo goood. I'm...I'm cumming...oh, oh, oh nnnnnnnnnnnn ahhhh! Her body again began to shake as my face and fingers were soon covered with her juices. I lightly kissed her pussy and pulled my fingers out to let her calm down. I looked up toward her head but could only see her massive tits rising and falling with each breath.

I sat back on my heels and watched her relax, her legs still spread wide, her pussy now soaking wet with her own juice. My cock was sticking straight out, eager to get into the action. She opened her eyes and saw me watching her. She smiled a sweet satisfied smile then let her eyes wander down to my cock. Those eyes went from sweet to desire. She reached out and took my cock in her hand, "Now Jack! Fuck me now!"

I leaned forward, letting her guide my missile to her target. When my cock head touched her pussy, her eyes widened as well as her smile. "Is this what we've been waiting for, Jack?"

I gave a little thrust forward, pushing the head inside. She arched her back and moaned, "Hold it right there, let me get used to it. Ok, give it to me." She released my cock and put them around my neck, pulling me down on top of her.

I pushed into her slowly, letting her pussy acclimate itself to the invasion. I slid in and then pulled out to the head, then back in a little farther and out again. Each inward push elicited a soft groan, which I assumed was both pleasure and pain. I was finally balls deep and her legs wrapped around my waist tightly, her arms still tight around my neck, making my mobility difficult. Then she loosened her "grip", letting me begin a slow stroke. I wanted to enjoy her body before I began pounding into her.

Her tits were crushed against my chest and her lips were covering my face, neck and ears, before settling on a passion lip lock. Her pussy muscles were gripping my shaft with each stroke. I was in heaven, she felt so good. She caressed my back lightly with her fingertips, then going down to my ass. She would arch her back, pushing her tits harder into my chest and gyrate her hips so my cock made contact in the right places.

I knew I was not going to last long if I let this go on. I pulled my cock out as far as I could and gave her short 'mini-thrusts'. She seemed to enjoy it and when I thought she was getting in a groove; I plunged into her as hard as I could. She whelped and groaned and I began pounding into her. She threw her head back, her legs went into the air and she accepted each push with delight. "Give it to me, Jack. Give it all to me. Don't hold back!"

I slid my hands under her back and up to her shoulders to hold her still. As I pounded her, she was slowly moving toward the headboard. A few more thrusts and her head would've been through the wall. I looked down at her as I hammered into her. Her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth was wide open, panting. She was close and I wanted another orgasm from her. I reached between us and began mauling her tit and pinching her nipple. She looked up at me and with incredible power, rolled me over and was now riding me. "Pinch both of them."

I grabbed both tits and began pulling and pinching her nipples while she rode me like a wild bronco. She suddenly slammed herself down onto my cock, the tip hitting her cervix, and began her orgasmic shake. This one was really erotic because now her tits were hanging down over me and shaking as well. That was all I could take. My balls tightened up and my cock started to throb. Although most of my cum was shot earlier, I had more than enough left. My first shot occurred just as her orgasm was ending. When she felt the warm jism hit her pussy wall, she started a new one. This was one of the most intensely orgasmic women I have ever been with, and I loved every minute of it.

She collapsed on my chest and we lay there panting, trying to catch our breath, but holding onto each other as well.

"That was incredible, Sheryl. Absolutely incredible!"

"You ...too!"

She put her head on my shoulder and we stayed in that position until she fell asleep. I rolled her off gently, pulled the covers over her and went downstairs to blow out candles and lock the doors. I brought the champagne back upstairs so that we could drink it later if she woke up. When I got back into the room, she was awake, her hair brushed and make-up re-applied, sitting there with the sheets just covering her nipples.

"Come back to bed, Jack. We're far from finished."

We sucked and fucked into the wee hours of the morning in as many positions as we could think of, some of them very uncomfortable too. As a matter of fact, we fucked the rest of the time we were there, never really getting to the stores to buy furniture.

The drive home however was different. I won't bore you with the detailed conversation, mainly because it's boring, but the gist was that she was still in love with her husband and I could only screw that up. I would always be a part of the "foursome", but I needed to find someone outside the group to have a sexual relationship with, whether it is Jessica or someone else.

Of course, I had to agree because she was probably right (note I said probably). When I dropped her off at her house, she gave me a very nice kiss and just before she closed the door, she flashed me one of her tits.

I got back into my car and thought of the women I could call. Jessica was young and very sexual, but so was Nancy, and she had experience. Hmmmm. My decision finally made, I picked up my cell phone and dialed.

"Hey, it's me, Jack. Busy?"