All Comments on 'Cory's Obsession'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
bunny2bunny2over 19 years ago
Awesome

This one pushed all my buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PELIOS

just fucking fantastic. I am looking forward to read the next CHAPTER, imagine with LISA participating so many orgasms betwee these three ladies licking assholes. WOW

Thank you. My next vote will surely be a FIVE(5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Encore

Please continue

PriapusPriapusover 19 years ago
Beautiful pussy descriptions

I don't think I've ever read such a splendid description of the female genitals. Such feeling and understanding is amazing. Also the sphincter action was great. Keep your stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yum yum!

Very delicious, and nicely done, and all sorts of yummy things in it. Licking little pink sphincters is so sexy.

Slight demerit for tending to use blond and brunette as pronouns: there must be ways of avoiding that depersonalization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Provocative!

Great female intuitive feelings,kind of opposite of 'penis envy'. Are there really females out there who think like this?

Interested male who has met nothing but inhibited females??

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
An Awesome story!

Fantastic details and such vivid descriptions of action and genitals!! You are really good! Keep them cuming and (coming too)!

Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Definetly 1st class.

Nothing unbelievable...true to life.

I think a lot of this must be from

personal experience because no mind

could imagine this,especially slipping

a tongue in a female ass.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 19 years ago
Ok story

Ok story, but there was nothing here but the sex (ok, the sex was, admittedly, well written!).

Given that Pelios wanted to write a long story, I just kind of wish we could see more of what makes Cory tick. Perhaps draw out the seduction to more than one scene and approach it a bit more gradually with more flirting at first and getting to the heavier stuff later. I mean, going from feeling awkward at the first meeting to hot sex isn't all that reasonable!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Good

Great story I loved reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Liked it ALOT

I must've had about 20 orgasms reading this one story. I don't normally give feedback, but this was very worthy of it. Thank you!!! Please write more! :)

~Robin~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Don't stop now. There are so many more aventures to be had...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT

I am so horny after reading this story! Bring on more!!

topgyrlstopgyrlsover 19 years ago
wonderful story?

I loved your story. I saw it posted in a lesbian group I belong to so I came here to read it. i would like to see more. Any chance of a sequel? By the way some of us love long, long stories. I gave it a 5.

Nanayo

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 19 years ago
BEAUTIFUL EROTICA

I really enjoyed this tale. It is very erotic and arousing, with just the right amount of sweet nastiness to make it more arousing. Very good writing.

Amber

mikecablemikecableabout 19 years ago
both

Hi Pelios:

I think just about all of your stories are great. Without getting too windy, the thing I really love is that you know how to straddle (pardon the expression) that fine line between emotion/erotica/romance, and downright dirty nasty sexual heat. The stories that have both these elements are few and far between...well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
:)

for a story to make me cum twice... it must be a good story. ive thrown my knickers somewhere now, i must find them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thought I was there

THe story was so real and believable, I thought I was there. Awesome, bring on more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

i just read your story. now that you are writing again i think a nice long follow up with a threesome with lisa would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cory's New Obsession?

<p>Amazing stuff as always.

<p>If you ever think of a sequel, then on the principle of "What's the worst thing for this character at this time?", I'd suggest something like this:

<p>It's some months later. Elaine and Cory are in a steady relationship, maybe living together, all is very wonderful -- until Cory finds herself consumed by fantasies of Ben, not as her husband, but as Elaine's lover. Cory desperately wants to re-create the hot scene she saw with Ben between Elaine's legs, and then have Ben go on to fuck Elaine while she watches. She tries to repress the idea, but it's got her by the pussy.

<p>For Elaine, of course, this whole notion is a horrible threat to her newfound happiness, as she can't help thinking it's just a cover for Cory wanting her marriage back and dumping her, so she resists for all she's worth -- but she can't help being preoccupied by the fantasy of Ben's cock up her either, once the whole subject has been, er, opened up. (I'm supposing that Ben and Elaine never actually got that far.)

<p>If you want to include Ben's POV, then he could be really repentant about the affair, missing Cory dreadfully, wanting *his* marriage back on the emotional level -- but still craving Elaine's body as well as, more fundamentally, his wife's full acceptance of his desires. He'd still be an asshole, but now a somewhat more sympathetic one.

<p>Of course, Cory talks to Ben about it, and maybe Elaine too, and everything gets arranged, this being Literotica. The resulting complex mixture of fear, longing, and lust, layered on top of a really hot FFM scene, would be just the sort of thing you do so well. (In case you haven't realized it, I'm reading *all* your stories in a row.)

<p>And then of course the happy ending -- whatever that is for these people. You'd have to find out.

Satyr040Satyr040over 16 years ago
YES!!!

There is nothing I don't like about Ur stories. Each different, each very hot. How about one with a woman in her 50's and very hairy and an 18 to 20 year old? I love that Ur woman have a hairy bush, much more womanly to me.

MrsCali30MrsCali30almost 16 years ago
Amazing

Wow, the first lesbian story I read and it made me so wet. Would love to see a story with Cory, Lisa and Elaine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cory is released

Thank you,this story has touched me & left me tingling. I look forward to the next time you feel inspired!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you

i cumed for the very first time because of your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MMmm

This story made me incredibly wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

it was good and ot. write more (: I love it te twist on it is gold. ell I want Elaine (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This exactly what i have fantasized about! You even addressed the fears i have! This is my first time reading lesbian lit. I searched it out because i think i may be gay lol. I didnt know how i would react but ontop of the obvious arousal i was captivated and fasinated! I loved it... wish i was brave enough to seduce a women but these fellings are just so new and they scare me lol... your an amazing writer! Is this pure fiction or is it derived from a personal experience? Obviously not the plot but overall experience of sleeping with a women? Sorry about the long question. You can email me at lily.loveless @ gmail.com (without the spaces) if you want to answer me lol, but dont feel obliged! Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ooh got that was fucking hott

I'm a girl and after reading this I otherwise 8 times!!!! Keep writing!!!!

Knightwing4Knightwing4about 13 years ago
Beautiful

I loved it. I loved the lust and the beauty of Cory. I hope there's a part 2 where Cory and Lisa make her cum till she passes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Elaine

Great story well written keep them coming!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
licking thighs

reading about licking thighs my cunt so very wet and later itongued my friends things right up to her wet pussy, so yummy her taste, she then licked my ass tongue in my hole, and i turnd over so she could suck my pussy to a cum. this story had me cumming along with my friend almost all evening. thanks and keep them cumming.

LEKarchnerLEKarchneralmost 12 years ago
Revenge -

can be brutal and ugly, or it can be, as in this story, very - very sweet. I Absolutely loved this story. More, Please.

lukngd69lukngd69almost 12 years ago
Satisfaction

Hurt brings satisfaction like one would never know. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wanting more...

This was a great story full of emotion and well thought out wording. I would like to see the word "cum" spelled correctly. It's just me, mispells always take my attention from what's being read. I loved it and would love more! I'm female and my fantasy is to have another female just like in your story. Of course I'm married and not quite sure what he'd think or what that type of action would cause in the long run. I couldn't keep my hands from between my legs while reading this and I share an office with another individual so it was kind of exciting while i read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

mmhmmm sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing!

I loved it! Awesome, it was just amazing!!!

FuckthathoeFuckthathoeover 10 years ago
Mmmmm

Got me horny and so damn wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

AMAZING!! not a huge fan of anal, but it turned me on in this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm!

Can't wait for Lisa to join in with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely mind blowing!!!!

You really know how to get a woman soaking wet. You go gal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is one of the better stories on this site I thought you kept a very good pace.I like that you took your time building the tension.I would love to see a threesome with Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!!!

Got my pussy so wet , my nipples hard and my clit throbbing well done! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great, I'm soaked ;)

Would love to see a threesome with Lisa, but be creative don't let it be expected ;) keep the readers wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cory's Obsession

this story is well worth continuning with Cory inviting Lisa and Elaine over for a three some

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The payback

Wow girl

I'm soaking wet. Not since the story.

Of. "Heart's on fire " have I been turned on like this

You really know how to write about girls who like girls

I hope that you continue with the story and include Lisa in a three way.

I'll be waiting for you to write about it

Thanks for helping me to have a orgasm without touching myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reader Feedback

This was an excellent read, I hope you continue it. Perhaps Elaine is a submissive, or all three women come together; the obsession is a nice touch.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Seems like a number of women have responded ...

..., now another guy.

The anus, being quite sensitive and an erogenous area in it's own right, but also described as a woman's most intimate place?

I couldn't agree more!

So why is it that most women are so iffy about it when a guy does that for the first time?

I understand, it can feel strange, at first. But then they begin to understand just how erotic and good it can feel.😁

There's always been something about a shapely, curvaceous female derriere that I love, and it's been an honor to introduce more than a few women to the pleasure.

That is the key reason I love this story! That and the fact that it is one of the hottest girl/girl stories I've read.

My thanks, 5 stars, and an Instant Favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it; so sensuous, you could feel the wanting, love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the story!

I really like the idea of a woman having sex with the 'other' woman of her cheating husband or boyfriend. You did a wonderful job building her obsession and telling the truth before a seduction. I particularly enjoy the conversation between the women and their mutual enjoyment. Thank you for the pleasant and sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another excellent read thank you

cybor1198cybor1198over 1 year ago

Great story but way too short, what happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous