Crisis Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the quick glimpses I'd had before I knew they were china white with wonderful pale pink nipples, but now I saw a faint trace of freckles between them, denser in the valley and sparser as one neared the peaks. She gently pushed the top of the dress down to her waist, then she came close to me and thrust her chest into my face. She initiated a cruel game in which she held her breasts within reach, but as soon as I reached out to kiss or lick them, she pulled them back out of reach. She made me play cat-and-mouse with her breasts for some time before finally letting me catch one and suck it between my lips. She closed her eyes and smiled with pleasure, then gently pushed against my shoulders to free herself and resume the show.

She grabbed at the dress at her hips and in one quick motion pushed them down to the floor. She stepped out of it, giving me a show that featured her grinding her hips; I watched the crotch of her g-string move like a man being hypnotized with a pocket watch. I swallowed hard as I imagined the wonderfulness that lay inside. Next thing I knew, she was straddling my lap. I thought I was just getting a strip, but now she was in my lap and kissing me. I started to reach for a breast when she scolded softly "nuh-uh. Remember the hands."

I sat back on the couch, getting a little frustrated. Her breasts were so close, and she wouldn't let me touch them. But she did follow me as I sat back and planted her face on mine. I felt her breasts pressing gently into my chest and wished my shirt was off so I could feel them better. Then I became aware of something besides her butt in my lap. I tried to look down, but she intercepted me with kisses so I couldn't see what was going on. Then all at once my belt loosened and I felt a momentary breeze before two soft, warm hands grasped me gently. Finally, the pressure on my dick was relieved and it could stand tall, unfettered by fabric. I moaned slightly as she gently stroked me first with both hands, then grasping me in the grip of her right hand.

They say Sampson lost his strength when he lost his hair. I think maybe I know how he felt; I could not move, or more accurately could not bring myself to move, as long as her hands were on my penis. It was feeling so good, I was a slave to my own pleasure. I could have been holding up a train on my arms, I would have endured just so the feeling wouldn't stop. And this was just her hands!

"Ooh, you're a big boy now, aren't you," she teased. Stroking me with her right hand, she started to unbutton my shirt with her left. It took a little while to do one-handed, but eventually she got the job done. Then she opened a gap in my shirt and leaned into me, kissing me, purposefully pressing her breasts into my chest, teasing me by not letting me touch them with my hands. She started to kiss her way down my body, first the neck, then my chest. She kept heading south, never once looking up at me, kissing my belly and finally...ooooohhhh, her lips made contact with my dick.

First she kissed it like a flagpole from top to bottom. Then she thrust out her tongue and began to lick my length. After painting the sides of my shlong with her saliva, she moved to the top and took the tip of me into her mouth, lightly, holding me like she might an ice cube. Finally she looked up at me and, seeing my face, gave a little satisfied smile. It had been a long time coming but oh, was it feeling good.

Then she diverted her eyes and focused just on my penis. Now she was sucking, and I daresay sucking with a purpose. It shouldn't surprise you by now that she wasn't the kind of chick where you could force your whole dick down her throat and she'd lick your balls while swallowing you whole; in fact, I would have been alarmed had that been the case. What she did, though, was understand that penises respond to rhythms and the soft, warm, wet feeling that is unique to human tissue. Her tongue, mouth, and lips provided a steady, coordinated, exquisitely pleasurable experience. I couldn't begin to tell you what exactly she was doing to me with them, all I know is my dick felt...well, I suppose this sounds silly, but I was going to say my dick felt loved.

All her efforts and attention were directed at providing the most pleasurable experience possible to the phallus in her mouth. It was just amazing--and when you multiply that by the fact I hadn't been laid for like a couple years and it was the first time feeling the mouth of the girl of my dreams, well, let's just say it was the kind of peak experience that only happens a few times in a life.

She paused for a moment, stroking my twig while licking my berries. She was looking up at my face, though, to see my expression. I'm glad there was no camera, because I'll bet I looked goofy; some mixture of horny, giddy, relieved, and anticipating, just to name a few. Brains are too complicated, too many things can go on at the same time. Dicks; either they're up, or they're not. Mine looked like a rocket on a launch pad.

Satisfied that I was satisfied, she returned her attention to sucking my dick. I wanted to touch the red curtain falling into her face, partially obscuring my ability to see what I was feeling, but I wasn't gonna risk her quitting now by breaking the rule and moving my hands.

As she brought me closer to climax, I grew stiffer still. She must have felt this, because her oral attentions grew faster and more energetic. When I felt her hands gently cup and stroke my balls with her left hand while she sucked it, I was pushed over the top. "Oh god, Brianna, I'm gonna cum..." I warned.

Some girls don't mind the taste of cum, others are repulsed by it. While I've never tasted semen myself, I can't say that I really blame a girl if she doesn't want a mouthful of it. Mind you, I don't think there's a guy alive that doesn't thrill to see a girl swallow his load, but you should never expect someone to do something you're not willing to do yourself, right? When I gave Brianna the warning, it became clear that the main purpose for the towel hadn't been to cover my eyes earlier. She stopped sucking, but stroked rapidly while enveloping my dick in the towel. When it didn't start spurting right away, she stuck the tip back in her mouth again for a few seconds, then resume stroking, the steady rhythm refusing to allow my arousal to wane. The third or fourth time she did this did finally bring me off. I ejaculated into her soft, fluffy white towel as her hand milked me dry.

She lifted the towel with a twist to that none of its contents would spill, then sat on my lap, put her arms around me and kissed me. "Happy Birthday," she whispered. I took this as my sign that I could remove my hands from the couch and wrapped them around her as well. She voiced no objection.

"Thank you," I whispered back between kisses. My dick was temporarily out of service, but she was feeling really good in my arms, sitting on my lap wearing nothing but a thong. I felt the strong muscles of her back and the smooth skin that covered them. She felt wiry and very alive.

Her torso rubbed against mine as we made out. Again I felt her soft breasts pressing against my chest. She may have just finished blowing me, but I hadn't had a chance to really feel her up yet. So as she sat in my lap, squirming, I slipped on hand around from the back to the side and then found my way to the front. Still kissing, my hand found her breast and cupped it. I massaged it, savoring that unique texture that only breasts have. As I did, I started letting my index finger roam across its surface in search of the nipple. Finding it, I began to draw little circles around its erect tip.

Brianna paused her kissing and sighed with pleasure, closing her eyes. Her nipple and my finger found instant synergy; I couldn't let it go, and it kept straining to reach me. She sat there quietly feeling my touch her, so I seized the opportunity and grabbed the other one as well. I squeezed her breasts gently, then took her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and kneaded them gently. Her hands rested lightly on my shoulders.

I saw her bite her lower lip and felt her hip flex almost involuntarily; it was my turn to start turning her on. "What are you doing?" she asked softly.

"Touching you," I responded plainly. And reached forward and kissed her, but didn't stop touching her breasts.

She pulled back slightly but not out of reach. "You know what I mean," she sighed, "didn't I satisfy you?"

"I was very satisfied," I answered, "but you weren't." And with that I tipped her over onto the couch and climbed atop her. She opened her arms as I lay full-length atop her, kissing. After a moment I sent my fingers back to her breast, only now I slid down as well, kissing my way down her neck until I reached the valley of the freckles. I kissed the soft flesh, then scooping both breasts and pushing them together to form a titty mountain, I kissed my way to the top. I kissed one nipple then the other, then shaking my head vigorously I brushed my tongue across one then the other in a single motion. Finally I descended on one and sucked it up into my mouth.

I held the nipple in my mouth, refusing to let it go. I sucked on it, licked it, kissed it, ran my tongue around it, and did everything I could think of to it--but my mouth remained attached to her breast as if by super-glue. I felt her hand gently running through my hair as I sucked her nipple.

I switched sides and repeated, not wanting the other to be jealous. I used my hand to keep stimulating the one I had just vacated, but I became aware of increased grinding from her hips. All this attention to her breasts had awakened something else. Running little circles around the nipple one last time, I send my hand to scout further south. I ran my fingers along the smooth, toned muscles of her belly. They deserved further exploration too, but I cut the expedition short so that I could continue on my way. My fingers groped south until they located the fabric of her thong. It was but a brief step over onto the fabric and my fingers were standing on top of her mound. Her legs were closed but not tightly; I stretched my finger down triangle. I could feel warmth and humidity emanating from the fabric.

After my initial explorations, resistance weakened as she parted her thighs a little. I could now fit two fingers comfortably between her legs; side by side, I rubbed my two fingers up and down the fabric covering her crotch. The hip movement increased substantially; it seemed the treasure hidden underneath was trying to rub me as much as I was trying to rub it. The thong started to feel damp.

Not without some reluctance I released the nipple from my mouth. Straightening, I returned to the owner of all of this wonderful territory. This allowed her to open her legs, giving me full access to the moist valley below. She kissed me with urgency driven by rising arousal. The pale skin of her face and torso were taking on a warm pinkish flush. We kissed and kissed as I stroked her unceasingly. I sensed subtle changes in her breathing. When finally our lips separated, our eyes met. She looked at me with eyes wide, an expression that seemed to say "what are you going to do now?" I returned her gaze, watching for anything that might appear to be a stop sign. Instead, her expression seemed to indicate an openness, certainly to anything that felt this good. I sensed this hadn't been part of her plan, but she had no objections to how it was turning out.

"Green light," I thought. I slid sideways off of her and onto the floor. I turned her gently by the ankles; she was still mostly lying on her back, but now her legs hung over the side of the couch. Kneeling between them, I rubbed my nose against the crotch of her g-string. I could smell her scent strongly, enticing me like pollen to a bee. Then I started kissing the fabric, trying to touch every square centimeter of the skimpy cloth triangle. As I did, however, I let my fingers explore again--first her thighs, then up towards her hips until I felt what I was seeking--the string of the thong. I slowly felt my way along the string until I felt the little metal clasp that held it together. I wasn't sure quite how they worked, but it turned out how they worked is very efficiently--I barely touched them and they released.

I lifted my head to look at her one last time--still no sign of hesitation. I gently grasped the loose strings and slowly pulled back the crotch of her g-string. The effect was that of a curtain being slowly opened revealing a great treasure behind it. There was neatly trimmed thatch of dark red above a pink cleft. All other hair had been neatly removed so as not to show out from under the tiny underwear. By my eyes were fixated on the folds of the outer labia--I HAD to taste them. Slowly but inexorably my tongue made a beeline for her sex.

I think we both moaned when my tongue touched the delicate flesh. I rested my upper lip against her mound so that my nose hovered just above her and stretched my tongue down, licking everything I could find. "Ohh," she sighed. I soon felt the tiny hard nubbin of her clitoris and paid extra attention to it. I snuck my fingers up underneath and gently pried the outer barrier apart. Holding the labia open, I could now run my tongue along their soft insides. It felt so good to be tasting her pussy; I was determined to sit there and lick until she came.

She wasn't quite square on the couch; she sat with one leg on the floor and the other hooked lazily over my shoulder. She held my head with both hands. Sometimes I felt her nudging me gently to a particular spot; other times I think she used it help grind her heaving hips into my tongue. It was actually helpful, because as she was getting hot her hips were bucking so much it was hard to keep my tongue fixed on the moving target that was her pussy. It didn't seem to be any less pleasurable, though, so I kept on licking as hard as I could.

As her excitement build, my hands were no longer needed on her labia. Heck, they were too slippery to hold anyway. Evolutionarily, I think it is no accident that man's arms are exactly the length required to reach the breasts while licking pussy. My face pressed into her mound, my fingers made a return visit to the nipples. They were fully excited and ready for action. When I started to play with them, the tone of her voice changed suddenly; she was a LOT more excited now that pleasure was coming from three sources. "Oh...oh...oh..." she moaned, louder and faster, driving me to lick with that much more energy, which in turn made her moan louder and faster. I licked, she moaned, I licked, she moaned until she exploded. My first indication that was coming was a sound like "mmmmMMMM." Then I felt pressure as she pressed her crotch into my face as hard as she could; I couldn't have moved if I wanted to. With my skull pressed against her hip bones, I could actually feel shudders from deep within vibrate their way through her entire body. My mind flashed back to watching her exercise on those ellipticals at the gym so long ago. I smiled inside as I thought about how it would have been impossible to imagine back then doing what I had just succeeded in doing.

As soon as the orgasm ended, she was sitting up. Her hands on my head ensured that I could not escape (not that I would have) as she kissed me urgently, completely oblivious to the juices that nearly covered the lower half of my face. She was still breathing hard when she paused to breathe. "Oh my god...that was INCREDIBLE," she panted.

I kissed her rather than respond. She didn't hesitate to return the kiss, even as I realized my face was still coated in her fragrant fluids. I held her and felt satisfied, having reciprocated in kind her gift to me. Then I felt fingers on my penis, stroking it again. I was so focused on eating her out that I hadn't even really noticed that my dick had been reinvigorated. It wasn't ragingly hard yet, but it was getting there. Suddenly she stood up, and it felt like she was trying to pull me up by the roots so to speak. "Come on," she said.

I thought about asking where we were going, but it seemed pretty clear where we were going... the place had been longing to go. With an "I'm a bad girl" look she led me by the leash into her bedroom, stroking me as she led me along. She walked me to the edge of the bed, turned and kissed me, and whispered "just a second." She turned then threw the bedspread and decorator pillows off to the side. Then she pulled back the sheets, sat down, and before I knew what was happening shlup my dick was in her mouth again. She sucked me vigorously, working to get me as hard as possible, quickly. With that red hair bobbing on my knob, it didn't take very long.

When I was more than adequately aroused, she moved in away from the edge of the bed, lay on her back and put a pillow under her head. Her knees were parted wide, inviting. I moved to my designated spot and pointed my erection at her opening, still flush with excitement. I pressed gingerly in case I met resistance, but the narrow passage was fully lubricated and I plunged into her belly. Her pussy gripped me like a glove, yet it was so wet I could easily thrust in and out. Maybe the long bout of chastity had clouded my memory, but I couldn't recall intercourse having ever felt THIS good.

Putting my hands by her sides, I started to thrust in and out of her moderately. Having waited this long to get to this position, I was in no rush to get out. She held on to my arms and our gazes met. There was a strange mixture of emotions there; the sexual excitement was tempered perhaps by the strangeness of being in bed with a man other than her ex-husband, but I think more than anything what I was vulnerability. This, really, was what she had so feared; opening herself up to me was opening herself up to a lot of pain should things work out badly. It was true for me too of course, but I was just so happy to finally be intimate with her that those thoughts were the furthest thing from my mind. I felt for her, though, and I wanted to reassure her that while I was totally digging the sex, I would love her no matter what came of tonight. I collapsed down to my elbows so that I was face to face with her.

"I love you," I whispered.

With great emotion she replied "I love you too." She locked her arms around me tightly and curled her legs around me. My dick was still inside her, although my hip motion greatly reduced; it felt like even her pussy squeezed me tight. I stayed like that for a bit, she squeezing me tight, I thrusting with short strokes. It seemed to be reassuring to her.

All at once she loosened her grip; I rose a little and she kissed me. I felt her uncross her legs and bend them far to either side. She slid her hands to my shoulders. She kissed me, quietly whispered "make love to me," and kissed me again. I looked in her eyes; she was earnest. I sensed her own emotions were too conflicted to fully appreciate the act, but she wanted us to come to fruition nonetheless. I kissed her one last time and raised myself up again. I could now again proceed with full strokes.

Her pussy felt amazing. She had moved her legs apart as far as possible to let me fuck her, and her hands on my shoulders felt gently encouraging. She was looking up at me, but blinking a lot. Somehow I got the sense that she was just waiting to feel me cum inside her. I try to be a considerate lover, but it seemed like she was focused on me more than herself, so I decided to roll with it and let it rip. I closed my eyes momentarily, focusing on the sensations as I probed the boiling depths of her belly. Opening them again, I watched with satisfaction as her breasts recoiled gently in reaction to my every thrust.

I looked at Brianna's face; she was giving me a wan smile. Again, it seemed like she was distracted from really enjoying the moment by lots of other things inside her head--but she was determined not to let that interrupt MY pleasure. On cue, she turned her head to the side, towards where my hand was. My thumb had been just sitting there, propping me up, but now she pretended it was a penis. Closing her eyes sensually, she took it into her mouth and began to suck it--slowly, in exaggerated fashion. I was spellbound watching the way she looked as she sucked it. Combined with the sensations of penetration, my thrusts grew more urgent. She moved her head from side to side slightly so that my thumb was slipping in and out of her mouth in loose analog to what my dick was doing. But what really did it was that look...somehow, that look that made it seem like the most exquisite, pleasurable thing in the world was to be sucking me. She sensed she was driving me to the brink. She looked up at me coyly, and bit her lower lip. The most beautiful creature in the world to me, lying beneath me, opening her most private places to me, now giving me this sexiest of looks--it was almost surreal. My thrusts went into hyperdrive, short and quick. She kept up the acting and it kept stoking my fire until I started to feel the pressure building in my nuts. Almost involuntarily, I pushed my penis as deep as I could go. Time stood still for a moment, as both us waited for the inevitable flood. And then it came, washing over me with unbelievable pleasure as my penis blasted its load into her deepest recesses. It goes without saying that it was simply incredible.