Crisis Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------

That was the first night I spent with Brianna, and I'm happy to say that I never had to sleep alone again (well, not counting business trips). After that first night of making love, Brianna's emotional attachment to me was just SO much stronger. Before that night, we often played that lover's game where you kind of want to see that special someone every day, but don't want to appear to desperate or clingy so some days you make yourself stay away. No more. She wanted to be with me every night, and I was more than happy to oblige. By the end of April it was clear that there really wasn't much point in her continuing to sublet anymore, since for all intents and purposes she was already living with me. As we were moving her last few items into what had been my place and now would be ours, I joked "see... we really weren't lying when we signed you up under my gym membership. We were foretelling the future--we just didn't know it yet, that's all."

Fast forward a little more, and now in a few weeks I'm the one whose finally getting married. Eric is going to be my best man, but my wedding isn't going to be a big deal like his was, since its Brianna's second marriage. Still, Eric was all gung ho about having a bachelor party for me, and seemed pretty disappointed when I turned him down and told him I wasn't going to have a bachelor party. His wife was pregnant by now, so he really wasn't in a position to press the point too much.

Eric probably thinks I'm not having a bachelor party because I have this history of turning down invites to parties. What Eric doesn't realize is that now that I'm with Brianna, I don't turn down invites anymore, and the real reason I'm not having a bachelor party is that I've got a better offer. See, Brianna knows what goes on at bachelor parties, but being Brianna she also kind of gets why guys do some of the things they do there. If you don't want your fiancée to get a blowjob from some floozy at his bachelor party, she figures, then you'd better be prepared to give him a better alternative, and that's just what she's done. So instead of drinking with the guys, I'll be home with my fiancée, maybe drinking and maybe not, but definitely getting a private show of the kind that only she can provide. She's been dropping little hints about it, something along the lines of an adult version of Little Red Riding Hood. I get hard just thinking about what that might mean.

And when the show is over, I'm gonna get like ten freaking thousand dollars with of extra services--and it won't cost me a freaking dime.