All Comments on 'Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 06'

by dannyboy111

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the update! X

*Gives your cock a lick*

When is he going to cheat on Kate and sleep with Evie without Kate being any the wiser, daddy!!!!!!!

GmouserGmouseralmost 2 years ago

Loving this story. This is you at your best - the slow burn getting stronger each chapter.

JumbosauceJumbosaucealmost 2 years ago

More great stuff! Thanks for posting!

MordMortMordMortalmost 2 years ago

Probably one of the hottest chapters you have ever written. I said it before that Kate's moral corruption is the best part of this story, and you definitely capitalized on it in this one. The constant mental struggle where she knows that she's whoring her own daughter out to her daddy, feels incredibly guilty for it, but is also too turned on by it to stop. And I love how Eve is still keeping the game going, not revealing that she knows exactly what's going on, still playing the innocent daughter. I especially liked the conversation she had with her mother where Eve "innocently" suggests helping daddy out with his "stiffy", still keeping up her naive persona.

The pacing of this chapter was also very good. It didn't rush things out, instead creating a hot yet teasing set of scenes where Eve shows off her body in the house and pool, while also letting herself be stared at and groped by daddy. There was a constant sense of progression, where they keep pushing the line on this sexual game the entire family is playing. And the payoff at the end was nice, with Kate completely giving in the daddy-daughter roleplay, not even trying to hide it anymore, while Danny fucks her like crazy.

This is definitely going to reach a climatic conclusion where Danny eventually ends up taking them both, fucking his daughter while her mother watches and gets off on it. I'm hoping that when it happens, Danny goes completely all out and fucks them all night long like he did this chapter. If the quality of this story keeps up, I will end up loving it as much as I love your "Teaching Daughter Self Esteem" story. Excellent writing. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great writing as always but the suspense is killing me!!!!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

The build-up to the daughter joining the mom and dad for sex is killing me! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just fuck her already. She should move into the master bedroom. Get a bigger bed.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 2 years ago
Ok, enough of the “Wanna Fuck My Stepdaughter” BS

This whole story is fucking your wife but dreaming it was your Stepdaughter. Fuck his stepdaughter, eat her out, then fuck her again. Be sure to lay out all the details though. Please continue throughout sucking of his dick French kissing his ass and fucking him til he empties his balls of all that special cum he’s been saving for his Stepdaughter down her throat. Love the story, but you need to complete it .

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 2 years ago

Great build-up, can't wait for the mother to accept her daughter as the alpha female, it sure seems like you're going there

DNLCSDNLCSover 1 year ago

Can't wait for when he actually fucks Evie. But for the first time doing it I hope the mom isn't involved. Just Evie and Daddy and then maybe for the second or third round mom joins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome as usual....

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 1 year ago

Great chapter, with things escalating towards an explosive finish xD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous