Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a combination of my thumb and index and middle fingers I played with the entrance to her opening, delighting in its stickiness and the effect it was having on Denise. I wasn't too familiar with the workings of the clitoris but knew that it was something that was worth playing with, so I stumbled across the little nubbin and rubbed it in circles, spreading wetness and juice all over her outer lips and the soft brown curls of her bush. Small droplets of her juice were hanging like beads from her pubic hair and her breathing began to become quite heavy.

I sensed a need to push my fingers inside her and, acting on this compulsion, I joined my index and middle fingers and began to, as gently as I could, finger fuck her wet, slippery hole. This produced a loud, heavy moan from her and, after tensing up most of the muscles in her body; she let out a guttural sound, from deep within her being, and came for me. Her pussy throbbed from within, its walls tried to suck my fingers in deeper to her core as her ass rose up to meet the thrust of my hand.

Now, I'm no legend when it comes to the art of sex, but I'll tell you, she had a massive orgasm as a result of my fingering and when I reluctantly removed my hand from her snatch, it was incredibly sticky and moist. She had a flushed face and a dreamy look. I felt like a man!

I stood above her and surveyed her in all her rugged beauty -- flat on her back, legs apart and fully satisfied it seemed. However the throbbing between my legs bought me back to reality and I realised then that I was going to fuck her... I was going to fuck Denise.

I reckon I became a man that second. Led by my cock, I moved over her on the bed placing my hands on each side of her torso and leaning down to snare a nipple in my mouth. Somewhat by accident the tip of my painfully hard cock grazed her inner thigh and we both managed to jump slightly at this. I licked at her breasts lovingly and looked into her eyes in the hope she might 'give' me something. And she did.

I'd like to say I was a polished lover who was concerned about my partners needs but it wasn't anything like that. With the cool air of the evening on my back I moved my kisses up to her neck and ears, both of us noticing that this caused my cock head to slide through the curls of her bush and sit just below her navel.

Denise opened her eyes then and gazed at me. When we were 'locked on' to each other, she reached between us both, delicately taking my rod in her hands while her legs bent around my waist and pulled my body toward hers. I received another electric jolt as my cock head touched the nub of her clit and the gooey wetness caused my breath to catch in my throat. Then I was jolted again as the shaft of my cock slipped down slightly and was enveloped by the slick warm confines of her delicious pussy as it slid into her.

I was fucking! I was fucking Denise.

My cock was fully embedded inside her when I looked into her eyes again. Her arms circled my neck and her legs held my waist tighter against her. It seemed to me that she enjoyed grinding her cunt against my cock rather than having the length going in and out of her so our pubic bones rubbed together and her hole alternately squeezed and massaged me. This was heaven.

I was in raptures! I was fucking the object of my bold desire... and she was fucking me. She had swallowed my cum. I'd licked her cunt. We were fucking on her 'made side' of the bed. Our flesh was slapping against each other as we grunted and moaned and rode each other into an absolute frenzy.

I sensed I was about to cum and had the overwhelming need to make my mark. I wanted to feel my cum being pumped inside of her. I wanted her to walk around with me leaking out of her and running down her thighs.

So, as my orgasm approached, I heaved away inside her until the explosion occurred deep within her. And I came and came and came. The third time that day and still, without a doubt, the best cum in my entire life.

As my thrusts subsided she too came hard, clawing at my shoulders and digging her heels into my lower back, all the while thrashing about beneath me. She screamed out 'You Bastard!' and I somehow knew she meant 'him' not me. Sweat joined our bodies together as we rocked gently in the afterglow. I was now the undisputed King of the World!

We said little that evening as we dressed each other and hugged silently in the darkness until we heard the ominous sound of her husband's car engine announce his arrival.

Out the back door in a hurry, I ran next door to my home and sat again in darkness, regarding her crusty yellow panties in my hands before me.

It would be great to say that we did this often, that she taught me to be the master lover, but I can't say that unfortunately. I'll always remember three days after our time together; Denise left the miserable bastard and never returned. I got a kick out of seeing 'his' life go from miserable to shithouse I must admit. He still lives in the same house -- twenty five years after the night I fucked his wife and she fucked me! Haven't seen her since -- but I'll always remember the red 'special panties' she had for me.