Developing Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn" she mumbled, "it missed the nipple." and all three watched as the sperm slowly moved just over the edge of the areola. The cameras clicked again.

Anna was looking down at the sperm on her breast as Sam got a close-up. She could see he was very hard and admired his devotion to getting the photos, whilst sporting a massive erection.

"Cum looks good on my tits." She said, as she watched it slowly slide down.

"Yes," mumbled Sam as he tried to stay focussed.

"Do you like when I have cum on my tits, Sam?"

He was hiding behind the camera and trying not to get drawn into the conversation as he was slightly nervous as he was very excited having just seen Anna blow her lover.

"I realise that I like to see cum on my tits, Sam" Anna continued, her voice floaty and almost distant and Sam just murmured something as she carried on talking.

"Sam, do you like to see cum on my tits?" Her voice was direct now.

"Who wouldn't like to see that?" He finally answered.

She giggled.

"So, you DO like when I have cum on my tits, I knew you were a perv."

"Guilty as charged" He mumbled

"So Sam," she paused, hesitant and nervous herself. "Would you like to cum on my tits?"

Sam froze, his finger poised on the shutter, hand adjusting the focus on the slimy white trail that ran down Anna's left breast.

All was quiet for an eternity, or so it felt to all three in the room.

"Who wouldn't want to?" Sam's quiet voice answered

Anna sat up and pushed her back out, presenting her breasts to Sam as he stood. Now it was Robert's turn to get the shots of her naked tits and a hard cock beyond.

Sam looked at her and she smiled at him, his hand going to his cock with the usual ease when he was looking at her breasts. He was already leaking lots of liquid and knew he wouldn't last long, but he wanted to try and savour the moment as he stared down at her breasts and masturbated.

Robert was to the side and had the camera ready, getting some shots as Sam moved his cock closer to Anna, but still keeping a distance. Anna glanced back and moved her head and Robert followed her direction, getting a profile shot of the breast with the sperm streaked down the side and the straining cock above it. Anna moved up, pushing her breasts forward until Sam's cock was level and Robert got a shot of the head just above Anna's hard nipple.

"Are you close?" She whispered and Sam could only groan that he was.

"Get closer" she whispered again and she held her breast up.

Sam bent his legs and now the head of his cock was level with Anna's nipple, Robert capturing the closeness.

"Closer" her voice just audible now as Sam trembled with excitement and nerves and moved moved towards her.

Anna watched as he stroked his cock in front of her and she fought the desire to take him in her mouth, instead she leaned forward and pressed her hard nipple against the head of the cock.

Sam stopped moving as his penis rested on Anna's breast, but she was changing her position and he heard the camera shoot to capture the nipple pushed onto the arrowhead on the underside of the cock, caressing Sam's frenulum and the tip of the wet head resting against the hard red point.

The cock was pulsing now, Sam only holding the bottom of the shaft and using all his willpower not to cum as he watched and felt Anna's breast touch it. He shuddered as she asked if he was close again and he didn't dare answer in case he erupted.

"I want to see you cum on my tits, Sam" and her eyes looked up into his.

Robert pressed the shutter instinctively, he knew the moment was close and got the timing right as the stream of sperm left the hard cock that was resting against the erect nipple, the jet of liquid rising up as the viewfinder went dark for a fraction of a second. He wound on quickly and moved back, turning the camera to capture Sam grasping his cock and thrusting his hips now, head back in pleasure as another stream of spunk left his body, Anna just in shot, her breasts thrust up to catch the hot sperm.

Sam was aware of the camera clicking, but wasn't even aware of Robert as he shot his load over Anna, watching as it landed on her breast, some mixing with her lover's from earlier. He was groaning loudly and his hips were jerking by themself, desperate to eject the cum from his balls over the younger woman as she held her breasts out and watched the liquid coat her.

"Bullseye"" she called and Sam looked to see part of a load had splashed over the hard, red nipple.

He gasped and groaned as his cock finally finished ejaculating, the last drip squeezed out as Anna held her breast underneath the twitching head of his cock,

Sam sat down, he couldn't stand anymore, his legs had turned to jelly. Anna smiled at him and looked at her left breast and the cooling sperm that smeared it.

Robert continued to take photos, getting a close-up of the sperm covered nipple as the liquid coagulated on it.

"Well done, Sam," she said, reaching out to pat a leg, "You got the prize and landed on the nipple!" and she laughed as she looked down again as she raised herself up, back straight and squeezed the breast.

"I didn't know it was a competition" the older man said as he caught his breath.

"Well, no, but you get the prize." She said and smiled at him. "Closer, Sam," she whispered.

Sam sat up and moved towards Anna as Robert picked up Sam's camera and wound it on. Anna moved back to sit on the sofa as Sam was on his knees in front of her. "Closer, Sam" she muttered and, despite just shooting his load, Sam's cock twitched at her voice.

He knelt in front of Anna as she moved her body to get her breast closer, squeezing it to push it out towards Sam's face.

Sam's breath was on Anna's nipple and he could smell the sperm mixed with the scent of her skin. He was trembling slightly as her stared at the breast, wanting to open his mouth on it. His lips parted, just a fraction.

"Yes, Sam."

The camera clicked again as his mouth opened and Anna pushed her breast forward, Robert winding quickly as the nipple entered Sam's mouth and his lips closed to take the semen covered nipple between them, Anna shivering as his tongue licked it clean and she slowly pulled back, the final shot was of Sam's extended tongue against the underside of Anna's stiff, red nipple.

"That's the end of the film" and they both turned to look at Robert and laugh.

Sam sat on the floor and stared at Anna's breast, still unsure if he had just sucked it and licked his semen from it, maybe he was dreaming. The moment had been brief and his mind had raced too much to take it in fully, but he had the taste of sperm in his mouth and he recalled his lips and tongue feeling the hard, yet soft skin of the nipple. He mentally pinched himself as he knew it had happened, her breast still had the cum of both men on it, yet the nipple was clean. He turned to Robert, who was now rewinding the film and then down to the camera, trying to look into the body to see the exposed film for confirmation.

Anna stood and Sam was now level with her shorts, raising his eyes to the breasts above him and seeing her smiling face looking down.

"Excuse me men" she said and waltzed out of the room, both Sam and Robert watching her bare back and shorts wiggle as she left.

Sam stood and began to get dressed and Robert did the same, neither talking as they pulled on their trousers and shirts.

There was a ping and Robert reached for his telephone, looking puzzled as he saw the message. It was from Anna, just one word, "bedroom."

"Excuse me, Sam." He said and the older man zipped up his trousers and then looked for the camera to rewind his film as Robert headed out the room.

The bedroom door was closed and Robert poked his head around it to see Anna sitting on the bed, her hands resting on her legs, which were closed tight.

She flicked her head to beckon him in and he closed the door, realising she wanted privacy.

As he turned to look at her again she moved back, her arms going behind her as she leaned back on the bed, legs opening and she smiled with both sets of lips.

"Oh" He said, suddenly realising she was naked, but had hidden herself in case Sam had also come into the room.

"Take your clothes off and get on the bed" she whispered and he didn't hesitate.

Robert got on his back as Anna looked down at him, smiling and idly stroking his chest.

"That was hot," she whispered, "and I need to cum after seeing both of you." Her voice was as far away as her eyes as her fingers ran over her lover's flaccid cock, before she looked him straight in the eyes and he saw the blue flare and shine.

Anna got on her knees on the bed, then swung one over Robert's head and looked down, noticing her breast was still streaked with sperm which caused her to twitch inside and open more for her lover. She lowered herself, stroking a hand over her belly and down, the fingers parting her wet lips and freeing the inner labia as her vulva was spread for Robert's gaze and mouth.

Robert looked into her body, the hole dark and wet and wanting him and he pushed his tongue out to lap at the inner lips as they dangled free for his taste. Anna hissed and continued to lower herself onto his mouth and his tongue spread the labia even more as he licked at her wet slit before she was close enough for him to raise his head and push his tongue into her waiting body.

She bucked her hips as her lover licked the length of her pussy and pressed the tongue inside her, occasionally raising her legs to tease him and also to allow him to suck on her labia before she would move down and he would find her tight hole to penetrate. Anna ground hard, staring down at her lover as he licked her slick walls and she smiled at him, then turned and reached for her phone.

Sam had checked both cameras and rewound the films, adding them to the table in the kitchen with the processing equipment strewn over it. He wondered if he should quietly go, to leave the couple to talk about events as they had both been gone for a few minutes now. Clearly something was wrong.

Then his telephone rang and he stared at it for a few seconds as it flashed up "Anna" on the screen.

He answered the call and her face was there, eyes looking somewhere beyond the lens, blue and shining, but not at him.

She was having trouble talking and Sam was concerned that she was struggling to put the bad news into words, he had overstepped the mark by kissing her breast and she was angry.

"Hi Sam," she mumbled, her voice very breathy. "Sorry to leave you alone. Make yourself at home." and she smiled at him, her eyes finding their focus now before the lids flickered and she looked down and gasped.

She moved the phone back a bit and Sam could see she was still topless, the swell of her breasts just coming into the shot.

Now he was lost for words, so just sat down on the sofa and watched her as she struggled to hold a conversation.

She looked at him again, eyes clear now, "make yourself at home, Sam" making it sound like and order and he grasped the meaning and began to unbutton his shirt, making her smile and the eyes shine again.

"Sorry, Sam. I had needs to attend to," she gasped as she spoke and he wondered if he should remove his trousers, still unsure of what was happening. Then she moved the phone back a bit more, adjusting the angle so Sam could see her breasts, still bare, the sperm visible on the left one. Her hand went to it and the fingers moved the drying liquid around on the skin, pushing some onto the nipple Sam had licked clean. Her eyes flicked up to Sam again. "Make yourself at home" she whispered and his hands went to his trousers as she smiled at him, her hand squeezing the breast that had his cum on it.

Sam sat on the sofa and held the phone out so she could see he was naked, "so nice" she said, her voice still breathy and her breasts trembling slightly.

Anna blew a kiss to Sam and then raised the telephone up, smiling at the older man. The view changed and her breasts were now clearly visible as he face went out of shot and Sam could see her belly and peered at the screen hoping to see more, his eyes imagining the small rise of her vulva or the wisp of blonde curls, but knowing that he could see neither. Instead he saw her legs, wide as she knelt on the bed and the dark hair of Robert between them.

The screen went back to her face before anything was revealed, "Sorry, Sam, I need Robert as well." and she shivered slightly and let out a low groan. "We will be there soon, Sam. Don't worry." and she blew another kiss to him.

"Can I watch?" Sam wanted to be in the room just across the hall, so see Anna siting on Robert's face as he licked her to orgasm.

"Only on the screen, sorry, Sam," she breathed, her gasping more obvious now as her lover moved his tongue inside her body.

"OK" said the older man, his cock twitching as he watched her eyes close with pleasure. He reached out and put the telephone next to the sofa, so she could see his body. "It's too soon for me to get hard again" he explained, but her eyes were still looking at his penis and it rested against his lower belly.

"So nice" she purred as she ground down on Robert's mouth, the camera shaky now. Anna grabbed the headboard of the bed to steady herself and placed the telephone on it, leaning back, giving Sam a clear view of her breasts and face as she neared her release.

"So nice" he repeated to her as her hands went to her breasts and her head dropped backwards, mouth open and moaning.

Robert was holding her hips down so he could lick Anna hard, his tongue lashing over her, from her throbbing hole to her hard clitoris as she also moved against his mouth to heighten the pleasure of his licking.

She stared at Sam as she held her breasts, her breathing heavy now, mouth gaping as she trembled. She was making noises, not words and trying to look at the camera, but her eyes were closing and her head rolled back and forward as her lover licked her wet pussy, his tongue darting up into her cunt to drag down her inner walls and stretch her open.

Anna groaned and her hips moved faster as she drove herself closer while Robert devoured her open pussy. She looked at Sam, his penis still soft, but twitching as he watched her and she groaned loudly.

"Yes, Anna, yes." Sam whispered.

"Yes, Sam" she mumbled as her lover pressed his open lips to her soaked labia, the upper one rubbing over the expose and swollen tip of her clitoris as she pressed down, squeezed her breasts and roared, her mouth wide and trembling, eyelids flickering as she tried to keep looking at Sam and her body shaking.

Robert felt her convulsing and she tried to pull free as her pussy pulsed, but he was holding her hips and he moved up to ram his tongue inside her and taste her cum as it ran down her inner walls, her cunt gripping him as drank and lapped her juice.

Anna screamed and Sam heard it from the room a fraction before it came from the phone and he watched as her head went back and she almost fell out of view, her arms dropping from her breasts to the bed behind her, her hips still grinding on her lover's mouth, her insides holding his tongue tight as her words made no sense.

Sam could see her breasts, just in shot, as they heaved with her gasping and her head slowly raised, eyes still closed as she twitched and juddered as the orgasm subsided. She breathed deeply and managed to sit up again, sliding her hips back off of the face of her lover. Her eyes opened slowly and she stared at Sam and smiled. "See you in a minute," she gasped and blew him a kiss as she ended the call.

Robert walked back into the room, zipping his trousers as he entered and greeted Sam as if he had returned from going to the toilet, instead of having just licked Anna to a massive orgasm in the room across the hall.

Sam was still naked and feeling slightly awkward and a bit envious of the visible shine of liquid around Robert's mouth. He thought of kissing him to taste her, but decided not too, still unsure what the boundaries were with this couple.

"We've got some more films to develop, if you want to." Robert cheerily said to a dumbstruck Sam and then he turned and headed to the kitchen.

Sam shrugged and stood to get dressed again just as Anna walked in, smiling at her older friend and her eyes going down to look at his cock. He still wasn't fully hard after having released a massive load earlier, but it stirred under her gaze and the foreskin rolled back a little as the head swelled. Anna smiled again as she watched him, walking forward slowly to stand sideways to him before flexing her toes and kissing him on the cheek. "So nice" was the quietest of whispers in his ear.

"Robert's waiting for you in the kitchen" she said with the widest smile he had seen as she watched him pull up his trousers and then she pulled off her t-shirt, and kissed his cheek again, body pressed to him so her breasts flattened on his chest and turned to go out to lie in the last of the afternoon sun.

Sam stood by the balcony door and looked at her as she lay in just her shorts on the lounger, yes closed, but not fully. He slowly buttoned his shirt and zipped his trousers and blew her a kiss, which she returned instantly. Both smiled and he turned to go and see Robert and try not to think of how much he wanted to be the one underneath her open legs.

Robert had loaded the four remaining films into the tanks, two in each and had prepared the chemicals, He had expected Sam to stay looking at Anna for longer, so had readied himself to do the processing alone.

Sam studied the instructions and worked out the processing times, adjusting for the fact they had already used the chemicals a lot. Both men checked the temperature and Robert set the timer, ready for Sam to start pouring it onto the films.

They both stared at the negatives as they were unrolled after being rinsed, still marvelling at the images as they were revealed. Robert took them to the bathroom to join the others hanging to dry and Sam prepared to develop the last two rolls. They had both used the same film, so didn't know which rolls were which, failing to mark them with the usual S or R. Sam was quite eager to see one particular photo.

Robert took over the processing as Sam went to look at the dried rolls, they would cut them and put them into protective sleeves once the final two rolls were done and Robert expected all but the last four to be ready. Sam studied them. There were the shots the two men had taken at the reserve, backlit nudes, the sun shining from behind a hard cock, a naked male, hard, the shadow cast across his belly. Other shots were of street scenes, or nature, marking which of them had shot it. Some were on the bigger medium format film, the images so clear and bright and Sam recognising Robert's hard cock easily in some.

Sam was given the task of the final rinse of the films as Robert packed away the equipment not needed and readied the dried films to cut, sitting at the table with the scissors, face concentrated as he sliced the negatives to fit into the paper sleeves.

The timer beeped again and Sam raised the processing tank and turned it to empty the water. Both men felt an air of emptiness as all the films were done now, but there was still the anticipation of seeing if these last two were good. Both breathed in and exhaled deeply as the lid was snapped open, Robert hooking the centre spindle out with his finger to reveal the two spools loaded with film, shiny and glistening wet in the light, both full of clear black and white images.

Sam tidied up and offered to take the wet tanks out to the balcony to dry, making enough noise to alert Anna he was there and seeing her smile as he looked down at her breasts and the sleeping pink nipples, one stirring slightly under his gaze.