Developing Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's it going?" She asked, eyes still closed, but not really.

"We have finished all the black and white ones now" Sam sighed, "The colour ones are due from the lab soon, Robert said."

"You'll have to take more then" and she smiled at him again.

"Yes. Plus, Robert might need help with developing" he said, hopefully.

"I am sure he will, Sam." and both nipples moved enough for him to notice and her to feel.

Robert had cut the dried negatives and they both held the paper sleeves up to the light to look at the images through the semi-transparent material. Sam had missed seeing the last two rolls, desperate to take the wet equipment out to dry, so he went to the bathroom to look as they hung down, drying in the warm air of a hot day.

Three of the four had been taken or finished earlier in the afternoon and Sam stared at them as they slowly twisted in the breeze, suspended from a coat hanger on the shower rail and attached by weighted clips at the bottom to straighten the film.

He could see some images clearly, Anna's lips bright in the negative, holding something almost the same tone between them. Sam crouched lower, his heart sinking slightly as his eyes flicked over the wet film and he let out a sigh as he knelt on the cool bathroom floor.

The ends of the film were black and the weighted clips pierced into them and Sam watched the four dance as the wind caught each roll as they were suspended. His disappointment vanished, this was the wrong end, the films were loaded into the tank from frame one, so the last shots were at the end that Robert attached the non-weighted clip to. He stood, too soon and fast head spinning and hand reaching for the sink to steady his wobbling legs. His eyes went up each of the four strips and he stepped towards one particular roll of film.

He stared, uncertain at first, glancing down the roll to see the previous shots, knowing this was his roll that Robert had finished. He moved close and closer still. His eyes adjusted to the white as black and black as white of the negative and it was real. The dark shape of a breast with a lighter knob on it. Attached to that was the light shape of a tongue as it stretched from an open mouth.

Sam's tongue, Sam's mouth and Anna's breast and nipple. It was real and Robert got the shot.