Developing Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved back and just looked at her, the muscles and skin around the entrance and the liquid running from her, then he kissed directly on it, his lips between her wide labia as his fingers held her open. His mouth then moving up the soaked labia to kiss the tip of her clitoris as it poked from the hood, her whole body open for him.

Sam's mouth traveled down the length of her wide slit, sucking and kissing the lips and sucking the juice from her hole before they brushed over her perineum and pressed to her anus, his tongue flicking out to lap at that tight hole. He kissed and licked from her sphincter to her hard clitoris and back, alternating with licking, sucking and even holding her swollen inner labia between his teeth to lick the edge.

Anna was unable to speak, just groaned, sighed, moaned and growled, depending on what the older man was doing to her exposed pussy. Her cries of pleasure getting louder as he decided to lick from hole to hole, pressing his tongue deep in her pussy and even getting the tip into her tight anus, he would suck on her perineum to make her gasp, then shove his tongue into one of her holes to elicit a small scream, all the while she held herself open for him to feast on. He didn't need the cake, this was what he wanted to eat and his mouth was loving the taste of her body from the delicious holes.

Sam's face was covered in her juice and his saliva as he licked and kissed her, but he wanted more, he wanted her to orgasm on his face again and taste her cum from her pussy. He placed his hands on her vulva and spread her wide again, pressing his face between her lips and pushed his tongue as deep as he could and started licking, curling his tongue as her cunt gripped it and licking up and down the wet, muscular walls. She was panting now, gasping for air, opening her legs as wide as she could for his mouth, but she couldn't quite reach the climax she ached for.

Anna ground her open pussy against Sam's face, she loved the tongue inside her, but it wasn't enough and, luckily, he sensed it and pulled his tongue from her and held it out, tense and hard to run up the groove between her labia to press the underside of her stiff clitoris and she cried out as he pushed it up, then relaxed it so it lapped, wide and wet, over the exposed tip of her clitoris.

She had regained the ability to speak, but only "fuck" and "oh god" as Sam's tongue then lapped over her clitoris, soft on the upstroke and hard as he drew the tongue back, stiffening it so it rubbed on each pass. She thrust her body up against his tongue as she began to shake, her breathing hard and fast, his tongue matching the pace.

Sam pulled her body to his face as he lashed her clit with his tongue and Anna started on her release, her cries rising as she jerked and shook until she let out a long cry and started to convulse as Sam held her to his face. As her shaking and moaning increased he moved his tongue and rammed it inside her pussy, feeling her spasm as she screamed and her cunt pulsed to push her sweet liquid into Sam's mouth and over his lapping tongue. He kept his tongue buried in her as she shivered and shook on the sofa, her mouth open and emitting one long, low moan.

Anna's body jerked and she let go of her legs to lower them over Sam's shoulders, her hands now caressing his grey hair as his tongue was still in her body, gripped by her throbbing cunt, gently licking her walls and tasting her cum.

Slowly they parted, both panting, his face wet from her. He gently kissed her labia, the inner lips now dark fringed and splayed wide as her hole closed, forcing more of her juice to run from it and down her perineum for Sam to kiss.

He sat and watched her body curl up and close and he kissed the soft lips again before moving up to kiss her open lips and slide his cum soaked tongue into her mouth.

Her hands held him close as they kissed and when their lips parted she whispered to him.

"Take me to your bed, Sam. I am all yours."

Sam led Anna by the hand and she nodded to Robert to follow, When they had discussed this day, they agreed that they should be together.

The birthday boy held her and pulled her close and kissed her again, her hands reaching around his head to pull them close.

"Get on the bed, Anna." he breathed into her ear and his lips opened on the side of her neck as she moved back to lie down for him, opening her legs, two wide smiles for her older lover.

She saw Robert sit in the chair, he was looking straight at her open body and she moved a hand to spread her lips for him.

Sam stared down at his present, his cock now hard and ready to be inside her again. He climbed onto the bed and ran a hand up the inside of a leg to stroke his fingers over the wet lips, causing a gasp from her.

"Turn around for me, Anna."

Her stomach flipped slightly at his words and the tone, but his smile was warm and friendly and she figured it was just his cock talking.

She rolled over and he got on his knees, his hands reaching for her hips to pull her up and she realised what he wanted and she lifted herself on her elbows and knees and then wiggled her bum at him.

He gazed at her as she opened her legs, letting the smooth outer and inner lips hang down, her cum still shining on them and Sam moved forward to lick along the slit, her sex opening for his mouth as he did so, his tongue tasting her wet hole again and the sticky juice that coated her perineum before he licked around the puckered anus. She groaned and pushed her hips back as he licked over her exposed body and his tongue opened her up, the inner lips now hanging free of the puffy outer ones, glistening with the wetness and swelling to open her up further. Sam moved closer, holding his hard cock as he neared.

He pressed the head of his cock against the hanging lips, his pre-cum mixing with her slippery juice and the folds of her labia stroking over the tip of his dick. She opened up, wanting him inside. Sam moved his cock and felt the wet heat of her hole, the tip finding the opening entrance and slotting in. He gripped the base of his cock and made a small circle with it against her wet hole.

Anna began to press back, feeling the tip of the cock gently opening her wanting pussy as Sam continued to rub the tip around. Then he stopped moving around and went forward, the dome of his cock spreading her and stretching her hole as he began to enter her. She exhaled as she felt him beginning to stretch her, her cunt yearning for his cock again.

The older man looked down, her pussy was gripping the head of his cock and her body was spread open as he had begun to enter her, Her lubricant washed over the tip and she was so wet and ready. She looked amazing and his cock was poised to go into her again. He reached down and put his hands on her hips and then rammed forward quickly to penetrate her deeply in one fast thrust.

Anna screamed as her body was filled, the air knocked out of her. She was so wet he slid up easily, but he had taken her by surprise and his head ramming up into her cervix made her jump. He held her hips and pushed further, finding that delicious deep spot to rub his cock over and she felt her insides spasm and bathe him with more lubrication as he wiggled and went so nice and deep.

When she had regained her breath she murmured, "So nice" and began to groan as he slowly moved inside her.

Sam could feel her grip, he was deep and grinding his hips against her behind to get deeper. He pulled back, his cock soaked with her foamy juice as he withdrew, the head of his cock just inside her, before he slid deep again, going slow now as she bathed him with juice.

He slid back again, this time the head popping free of her tight grip, the swollen helmet wet and dripping and he guided it back into the dark red, gaping hole and pulled her back to find her cervix again. She was groaning, her cunt gripping him tight as it pulsed with each movement inside her. He looked down and couldn't image a more beautiful sight than him inside Anna's body. He bent over her, wrapping his chest to her back as his hips gave small jerking movements deep inside her, his arms stroked her shoulders and his lips opened on her neck, making her shiver and shake underneath her older lover.

"You are wonderful, Anna." he whispered, his breath on her ear causing more pulses inside her and around him.

"All yours, Sam, happy birthday, lover."

He kissed her neck again and then sat upright, sliding back and out of her lovely and welcoming body.

Sam looked down. Anna was open, on her elbows and knees and groaning with each movement of his cock in her. Her hole spread open as the ridge of his cock moved back and his penis raised up, shiny and wet. He held the base of the shaft and moved the head to her hole and moved it around, then he stroked it up her perineum as she sighed before a small gasp as he ran the wet tip over her tight sphincter. He moved back down the way he came, sliding into her in one move, grazing over her cervix, rubbing her deep.

He repeated the movements again and she was groaning louder now. The third time he stopped and pressed the soaked tip of his cock against her anus, making small movements to smear the dark hole with the lubricant from inside her. She wiggled, but didn't move away, so he pressed a bit more as she breathed in deep.

Anna began to push back on Sam, feeling his hard tip nudging into her sphincter and she took deep breaths and relaxed as she moved her hips to aid his entry. She gritted her teeth and breathed in through them as her tight hole began to be forced open by Sam's cock, feeling her sphincter stretch as he pushed forward as she reversed ono him. Then she let out a yelp as the pain of being forced wide open by the thick head of his cock hit her.

Sam looked down and could see her tight anal ring gripping the tender skin between his helmet and shaft. He was breathing hard, but not as hard as Anna who he was opening up. He was entranced by the view, her sphincter seemed to pulse around him as it gripped tight, the head of his cock inside, holding her anus open. It had taken him exactly sixty nine years on the planet to get his penis into someone's behind and he still couldn't quite believe it was Anna's arse that was taking his anal sex cherry. He stayed still for a few moments as they both caught their breath.

She moved back as he pushed his hips forward, his cock, wet from her pussy, sliding into her anus easily after the initial dam of the sphincter had been breached. Sam's hands went to her hips and he moved to penetrate her as deep as he could, resting his hips on her buttocks as she groaned underneath him. He looked down again, now his groin was against her body, his grey curls pressed to the gripping sphincter, her hole stretched wide by him.

He rested a hand on her lower back, imagining his cock the other side of her spine, deep up in her. He pushed again, thinking he wasn't fully in, but looked down to see there was no more of him to get inside. There wasn't the warm, enveloping velvet grip when he had been deep in Anna's cunt and she had gripped the head of his cock as it caressed her cervix, this was a different sensation, he could feel the walls of her rectum stroke over the head of his cock as he moved inside her, but they didn't hold him as tight as her vaginal walls did.

Sam bent his body and moved his hands to hers, fingers intertwining as he kissed between her shoulder and up her neck as she panted underneath him. He was trying to stay still, but his hips were moving in small jabs inside her rectum and that and his lips on her neck were making Anna groan. He licked up to her ear as she shivered, her tight ring squeezing the base of his cock and he whispered "So nice. Thank you" and reached one hand up to hold her breast, feeling her heart pound in his hand.

"Happy birthday, Sam," she said, between deep breaths, "All yours, I am all yours." and the older man rested his head on her back as his hand dropped again and their fingers gripped together. Sam kissed the base of her neck, opening his mouth wide and letting his teeth graze over her skin as he closed his mouth and then started to move his hips as Anna growled and moaned under him.

Robert watched, he had guessed Sam was moving his cock up, but he had seen the surprise on the older man's face when Anna didn't move away, the look even bigger when she began to push back. His cock was solid, knowing he was about to watch his girlfriend get sodomised by their older friend and his monopoly on her rectum would be over. Her scream when her anus was penetrated had almost made him cum, so now he sat watching, hands not daring to touch his throbbing penis as he knew he would cum, his eyes on Sam's hips as they moved the cock in Anna's anus. From this position Robert could see the shaft as it withdrew before Sam would slide back inside Anna and it was beautiful to watch.

Sam was still enthralled by watching his cock emerge from the stretched anal ring, pulling back so only the head was inside and then sliding up gain, her tender rectum stroking the swollen head of his cock as he went in and rubbing over the ridge of the head as he pulled back, enjoying the different sensation from her very tight cunt earlier. He loved how the sphincter gripped him so tightly as he moved up and down, but still missed the feel around the head when he was balls deep. He had now calmed down enough to start a steady rhythm with his hips, jerking them so they slapped against her bottom. She was still moaning, but her breathing was now back to normal as he held her hips and thrust back and forth.

Anna enjoyed anal, but also knew she wouldn't orgasm, so also found it a bit frustrating, so she moved a hand down underneath her body, Sam's thrusting had pushed her forward so she was now resting her head on the bed, supported by her shoulders, one arm above her head, pushing the other lower until her hand could feel her open and hanging labia, a finger sliding between them to wet it before she slid it up to find that engorged button, hissing as her hard nail ran over the tip.

"Are you ok?" Sam asked, not stopping his thrusts into her rectum, but concerned by her noises and the way her body shook.

"Uh huh" she groaned. This was no time to explain, plus she was barely able to form words as Sam's cock drove in and out of her anus.

Her wet fingertip caressed the end of her clitoris and she moved it in small circles around. The pressure from Sam's cock inside her was turning her on, but it was missing the sensitive spots that would make her orgasm, she knew this from previous anal sex. She pressed the finger to her sensitive bud and groaned as Sam still slapped against her, rocking her backward and forward and causing her finger to move over her clitoris. Anna moved her head as she got into the ideal position, her knees supporting her as Sam ploughed into her anus and her finger pressed to her clit. the movement from the fucking causing it to vibrate and move to bring her closer. Now she could also see Robert and stared at his cock. He was hard, his gaze on her lower half and Sam's cock sliding in and out of her body, but he had sensed her gaze and looked her in the eyes.

Anna smiled at her boyfriend and closed and opened her eyes slowly to him, seeing his hard cock twitch and his hand went to it. She watched as he gripped his lovely cock, the only other one to have ever been inside her rectum and she smiled again as he moved the hand up, pulling his foreskin over the red and swollen head. He was breathing fast and she knew he was close, excited by watching her as she was sodomised by Sam.

Her own breathing was fast now, her finger pressed harder on the sensitive tip of her clitoris as her body was knocked by each of Sam's thrusts up her anus. She let out a loud groan as she felt the wave approaching, her eyes still on the hard cock that Robert was holding, remembering the times he had been inside her anus.

Robert moved his hand up, the foreskin gathering around the head of his cock and watched, gasping as his cock strained and his balls churned. He looked into Anna's eyes, he knew she was close and his cock twitched. She rarely masturbated, but did most times they had anal as she needed the pressure on her clit to push her over the edge as the cock in her arse couldn't make her cum directly, but did make her orgasm huge. Her mouth opened and her eyelids flickered and Robert felt his shaft swell as the sperm rushed up it and pulsed out the wide open slit, the thick, creamy liquid rising from the head of his cock and pooling there as it trickled from his body on its own, his hand not moving, just holding his throbbing cock.

Anna watched as her boyfriend groaned and the white fluid ran from his cock, a thick bubble of it around the slit before it slowly dripped down his cock, the gathered foreskin acting as a dam to create a reservoir of cum around the top of his cock. Her boyfriend was having an orgasm as he watched her and he wasn't even stroking his cock. She screamed with her orgasm, trying to keep her eyes open to watch the stream of sperm from Robert's cock, but to no avail. Her body rocked as she cried out, her finger still on her clitoris and Sam still inside her rectum, but his thrusts paused as her sphincter gripped him too tightly to let him move properly. She bucked her hips against him as she shuddered and screamed. Her eyes opened to Robert again and she cried out again as his sperm was still running from his body and washing over the head of his cock. She pressed her hand against her pussy, the heal of the palm grinding against her clitoris to finish the orgasm, jerking her hips, pulling Sam's cock with them as her body gripped him. He stumbled forward slightly, ramming his cock deep inside her as he tried to hold on to her.

Sam regained his position and pulled Anna back by the hips, but her body was slumped forward even more now, still shaking from the orgasm, one hand underneath her, but on the bed, having dropped down when she could no longer stand the sensation of it against her clitoris. He breathed deeply and fought back the urge to shoot, wanting a few more thrusts inside her rectum, but the pulsing tight grip of her sphincter as she had cum made him near his own release. He closed his eyes and slid back, feeling the warm skin rolling over the head of his cock, her body still twitching and pulsing around his cock, then he pushed deep and growled and Anna felt the full warmth deep inside her as she was flooded. He pushed again, almost crying with pleasure as he unloaded, holding Anna's hips as he rammed deep five more times and his semen filled and coated her bowels with a sticky heat.

The only sound was of their breathing. Slowly, it subsided and the last of the day's birdsong filtered into the room.

Sam moved back on his knees, watching as his softening cock slid from Anna's anus, her sphincter gaping as he left, so he quickly bent down to slide his tongue into the closing hole, tasting a drop of his semen from inside her. She slumped down once his cock had stopped holding her up and slowly stretched her legs out from under her. Sam tried to stay upright, but leant down and then rested on his side, staring at Anna as she stirred on the bed next to him. She turned and smiled, then moved and kissed him on the lips and whispered "be right back" to him. Scooting off the bed and moving to Robert.

She bent down and kissed her boyfriend on the lips, her tongue finding his with the ease that lovers do.. The both looked down and she smiled and knelt down in front of him. He was still hard, but not totally. His hand was around the shaft below the head and the roll of foreskin was still keeping most of his sperm dammed around the softening head. She smiled at him again, her mouth staying open as she bent lower, widening her lips around her boyfriend's cock until they pressed to his hand before she sucked his sperm into her mouth, licking and kissing the head of his cock clean as he groaned and the cock twitched inside her hot mouth to push more semen into her as his body juddered with the unexpected little orgasm.