Developing Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna moved up and kissed him on the lips again before going back to the bed to kiss Sam on the mouth as he pulled her into his arms, one arm raised to wave Robert over.

The three of them lie on the bed, arms and legs tangled as they relaxed in the warm evening air.

Sam woke first again and slid from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash his crotch, aware he had been Anna's anus, before heading to the kitchen to cut a slice of cake.

His phone was blinking with another message from Alex.

"Updates!"

He giggled and replied that he had just got out of bed and needed food.

"EXCELLENT!" Alex replied, "Hope her sweet muff was good."

"Tastier than the pizza." He messaged back, feeling slightly guilty at sharing secrets, but also thrilled he had something to tell.

"Did you get inside her?" Alex was very curious about events between her older friend and the cute, younger woman.

"OH YES!" he typed and sent, thinking if he should add more, then typing "in the backdoor." Sam felt very guilty now, but he had just had anal for the first time and needed to brag.

Alex's reply came within seconds "WHAT? You got in that lovely bum? SO JEALOUS!" and Sam chuckled, imagining the outrage on her face. He really wanted to stop this conversation and looked up to check no one was coming, listening for sounds from the flat.

"Haha did every" then he stopped and deleted the word 'hole', finding it jarred with his thoughts of Anna, "everywhere today" he typed instead.

The answer was again speedy, "FUCK! Is it your birthday or something? SO LUCKY"

He giggled and replied that, yes, it was indeed his birthday.

"REALLY? Wow. Happy birthday, Sam. You got the best present ever! I cannot offer you that. Is she available for my birthday?"

He laughed again and stirred at the thought of the idea of watching Alex and Anna, but knew it wasn't likely, his cock twitching at the thought of seeing Alex naked too.

"Don't know. Maybe send a nude photo to tempt her."

"You are such a perv, Sam. Go back and fuck the lovely girl and stop trying to seduce lesbians." then she sent laughing emojis and he grinned, knowing she wasn't upset at his constant suggestions of Alex getting naked for photos.

He set the phone down and ate some more cake and another message came through. It was a photo of Alex, taken in a mirror, her face covered by the phone, but it was definitely her. Her breasts were smaller than Anna's and the nipples brown and high on her pointy boobs. She was slim, he had forgotten that as he usually saw her in her scooter weatherproof gear. She had dark hair, a strip of it ran up from the top of her vulva and there was a tiny line down the the edge of her outer lips and curving underneath her. "Happy birthday" was the accompanying message.

He thanked her and added the photo to his collection, reserved for masturbating over.

Another message from Alex popped up, "I was naked wanking over her, but that is for you. Thanks again. xx"

Sam switched off the phone just as he heard movement, Robert heading down the hall, naked, his soft penis bouncing as he walked. He joined Sam for cake and they talked about sleeping arrangements. The younger man was sure that Anna would want to sleep with the birthday boy, they had talked a lot beforehand about what they would do to celebrate and had decided that Sam was the priority. After this weekend Anna would be back with Robert. The older man was still stunned by their actions, but also loved the thought of sleeping with Anna. The two men then headed for the living room and Sam folded out the bed for Robert.

They chatted quietly, mainly so as not to wake Anna, but also as Sam was feeling shy.

"That was my first time." He mumbled as he pulled blankets from a cupboard and arranged them on the bed.

"First time what?" asked Robert. Confused as he knew Sam had been married.

"In a bottom" the older man blushed.

"Wow, you should tell Anna that, she will be proud"

Sam continued to potter, feeling slightly awkward at his admission. "I haven't been inside anyone for over a decade" he suddenly blurted out, "I really never thought I would again, let alone..." he paused at the thought that he'd sodomised Anna in front of her boyfriend, "well, you know." and he blushed and turned away from his young friend.

"There were a lot of firsts today," Robert told him by way of reassurance, "I have never watched and we have never shared before. Today was a special day."

Sam laughed, relieved all was well. "Plus, there is a VERY happy pizza delivery girl!"

They were both giggling when Anna padded into the room, Sam looking up at her black knickers, the only thing she was wearing, but still more than either of her men. He thought she looked sexier in them as when she took them off, it would be for him.

"Hope you aren't laughing at me." and she tried the indignant look again and, again, failed.

"Yes" replied Robert, "The pizza delivery."

She giggled at the thought, unsure why she did it, but also unsure why she enjoyed doing it.

"Alex sent me a message to thank you and sent her love." Added Sam.

"Really?" Anna responded with slight concern, but also pride.

"Yes, she hopes to deliver pizza to you again, she thought you were lovely.

Anna blushed, but also had a warm feeling inside.

"You'll have to give me her details, Sam, so I can ask for her personal service in delivering the best pizza." Anna giggled and thought again of how she had stood naked, even parting her legs slightly as the girl took photos.

"You might get a free one" Sam mused as he added pillows to the bed.

"Hope you mean pizza, Sam!" she added, then turned to go and get some cake. Both men staring at her bottom as she left the room, both thinking of how they had been inside it and the only two cocks that had, twitched together.

The trio sat in the kitchen and ate more cake and also the remnants from the pizza, all of them too exhausted for anything else. Robert headed for the bathroom to prepare for the night and Sam and Anna shared one more bit of cake.

Anna looked down the hall to check they were alone. "Did Alex really message you?"

"Yes. We are, sort of, friends. She's a lovely girl and often checks I am ok."

"So sweet." whispered Anna. "I hope she liked her photos" she added, blushing slightly.

"Very much so." and Sam wondered ow much he should let on. "In fact, we weren't the only ones to cum after the pizza."

Anna's eyes widened and her cheeks reddened more. "Really?" she wanted to shout, but whispered instead.

Sam chuckled. "Yes, but it was meant to be a secret. She masturbated over your photos" he was whispering too, "She thought you were lovely and was also a bit jealous that I had a sexy young woman."

Anna giggled at the strange thought of a lesbian being jealous of her older lover. "Odd" she mused, "I mean, she looked cute, she must have been with much better women than me."

Sam looked at Anna as she suddenly lost her confidence. "Anna," his voice stern now, "a very cute lesbian wanked over your naked photos and wants to deliver more pizza to you in the hope she'll see you naked again. I think that says it all!" and he was relieved when she smiled, her face raising to his before she kissed him.

Anna saw Sam's phone on the table and handed it to him and moved her chair back, stretching her legs out and opening them. She reached down and pulled her knickers to one side, her vulva and the dark pink slit clearly visible. "Send her my love, Sam". He quickly took the photo and hit send as Anna sighed and laughed. "What have you done to me, Sam?"

They both laughed and ate more cake as the reply came.

"FUCK, she's so hot." and Anna smiled at the compliment.

Another message popped up. "That pussy is super sweet. Such a lucky man."

Anna moved back again, reaching down to slide her knickers off her legs and throwing them on the table. She opened her legs wide, putting her hands on her knees to spread them and leaned back to push her chest up.

When Sam hit send she reached for the phone and added "Thanks Alex. Hope you like this. I am lucky too, he is a great fuck. Anna"

She was smiling at the still-dazed Sam when the reply came, Alex was naked in the photo, her hand between her open legs with her pubic hair parted by fingers and the pink slit shining. "Thanks, Anna. Going to cum over you again."

They both stared at the photo. Sam had wanted to get Alex to pose for years and Anna had managed to get naked photos in a few hours.

Anna leaned back in the chair and slid a hand down between her legs and parted her vulva with her fingers, sliding two down so they slipped between her inner and outer labia, moving them so her puffy outer lips were parted and the folds of her inner ones between her fingers. He other hand grabbed a breast and Sam took the photo so her pussy was the main focal point, Anna's body rising up behind the shining pink lips. She added the message, "Thanks, hope it's a good orgasm. Anna xx."

"YES, my god, yes! Thanks. XX" was the reply that flashed up a few minutes later along with another photo, this time two of Alex's fingers were partly buried inside her wet hole, the hand soaked with her cum.

They finished the bit of cake and then Anna grumbled, "Should have video called her!"

Sam sat in shocked silence.