Deviant Durga Puja Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had moved into their flat and was now living with his mother and Raghu knew that the two of them were expecting him. In fact he had called them on his mobile from Howrah and was really looking forward to having the two lovely ladies in his arms again -- the mere thought was already hardening his erection in his tight denim jeans! But would be able to fuck a heavily pregnant Julie? The thought sent a shiver up his spine but then even his mother was there ... and perhaps she was even better!

As usual, the rains had turned Calcutta into the Venice of the East and most streets were flooded to the brim but the taxi was still somehow able to swim, float and wade across the waterlogged streets until he was finally at home. He rang the bell!

Julie opened the door and even before he could admire her profoundly enlarged body, she clasped him to her chest and smothered him in a shower of kisses.

"Come, come my sweetheart, my little stud, the father of my child. আয় আয় আমার প্রাণের ধন, আমার ছোট্ট মরদ, আমার ছেলের বাপ।"

"Julie aunty you are looking as delicious as an egg-filled hilsa fish. জুলি মাসি তোমায় ঠিক একটা ডিম ভরা ইলিস মাছের মত মুখরোচোক দেখাচ্ছে!"

"How naughty of you kid, you are barely home and you talk of naughty things. দুষ্টু ছেলের ঘরে ঢুকেই যত সব দুষ্টুমির কথা।"

"Where is Ma? ..." Raghu started and then was startled into silence as ...

Sanjukta walked in from the bedroom and Raghu was dumb-struck as he saw that she was just as heavily pregnant as Julie was.

"Ma you too? মা, তুমিও ...?" words failed Raghu.

"Yes, sweetheart, Julie's womb is not the only one that you have filled with pleasure. হ্যাঁরে খোকা, জুলির পেটেই শুধু তুই ভরে দিস নি তোর প্রেমে, আমকেও তুই ভরিএ দিয়েছিস ।"

"But you never told me anything! আমায় তো কিছুই বলনি তোমর!"

"Sometimes it is good to be surprised with something nice. কখনো কখনো ভাল খবর হটাত পেলে কি রকম আনন্দ হয় তাই না?"

"You naughty boy, you were supposed to impregnate me but you managed to impregnate your mother as well. তুই এমন দুষ্টু যে আমার পেটে বাচ্চা দেওয়ার পরে তুই আবার তোর মায়ের পেটেও আর একটা বাচ্চা ঢুকিয়ে দিয়েছিস!"

"Oh I was only following the normal practices that big retail stores follow during the Pujas"

"And what is that?"

"Buy one get one free!"

......................................................................................

And of course, like all families about whom stories are written, they lived happily ever after!

[Concluded] শুভ বিজয়া ২০১১

12