All Comments on 'Dianna's Awakening Ch. 02'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

This story started out with "Paul, I love you with all my heart and always will". Since then, I fail to detect a single word or action which would suggest this is true. Why did she say it in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it when my husband watches me fuck a BBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok not what i thought. Thought he would not be home or would have said they were done. The blow job was a surprise as std etc but at least he didnt wimp out and ask to clean her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No love, no respect...I'm done. Write fifty more chapters if you like, someone might be desperate and read this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Martian slut whore ray strikes again this bitch i heat cares nothing for her husband. Time for her to cut him loose so she csn be the whore she really wants to be.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 3 years ago

This marriage is done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's on the way out.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

You should make the comments available for all to see. I am betting you are getting flamed a bit as you rarely post in this category. You went a little far in your description of the sex but that is fine as you set up the people's characters. I can already see the wife is a clueless bitch. Paul is already showing his cold feelings for her. He will not be around long. 4 stars

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

You are a good writer and your story turns my stomach. I guess being a you being a good writer and me being a person who dislikes the subject matter, your writing did it's job.

Chuck100Chuck100almost 3 years ago

I was disapointed that she could not see how much pain her husband was in and if she continues there is no way they will make it as a couple. I did not like the turn of the story.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Ummm sorry kid, that was pretty much a cuck story. You little dicked wimps really need to stop. You cant write, there have been erotic cucks stories, though the subject matter may have sucked. But few can do it well, and you are NOT one those and clearly may never be.

You're a shitty writer...no if and or buts about it. It was straight up lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You wiped out by not finishing this story.whats the matter?? You didn't set it up right so people would go along and figured thers no way this sham marriage could survive as you like to make men cuckolds??? I think you give little to the male species.This guy should burn his uncaring and selfish wife...She should be made to see her loathing ways and how it would pain the normal male..oh but you as a writer reflecting you very own ideas are probably NOT a normal male...

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

Your story was well written but the sex seemed somewhat prolonged but was certainly erotic. What concerned me about the character's was the wife's inability to be aware of the hurt her husband was experiencing (as others have pointed out) and I cannot see this long term marriage surviving. A positive, in my mind, is at least the husband didn't assist the wife in her transition into a new life style which will negatively affect her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Through the first two chapters, I don’t see any evidence she gives a single fuck about her husband. She’s trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Loved it, at last after an eternity of having a tiny dick using her, she finally gets what she needs, a nice big cock, down her throat and at last brushing the cobwebs away from her cunt. God, she should have dumped Paul decades ago and enjoyed herself. Quicker she finds herself an endless supply of ever larger ones the better.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 3 years ago

The sex was great and well described…

…but the disdain for Paul who seems to get nothing (other than the quickest of unfeeling BJs) out of this arrangement is very disappointing. It’s one thing hubby getting turned in by wifeys infidelity but when he gets FA out of it the marriage cannot be sustained.

sf_operative63sf_operative63almost 3 years ago

What a waste of a story...not completely finished...Paul needs some kind of retribution, for no self respecting man would tolerate this...no rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The husband did his duty for 24 years and (assuming the story is true) he had no choice but to give his permission. He knew if he didn't agree... You would go play anyway. Or if you didn't go play, you would resent him for it. Again, he did his job as a husband but, you not only failed as a wife til death do you part but, you failed as a person. Your failure began when you said yes to marry him.

Some parasites grow to appear human.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 3 years ago

At the bar, where were Jerry’s question about her husband’s willingness to go along with her actions? So much for honorable concern. The during their action she is ascribed to thinking both, hubby did not take the time to go down on her before penetration, and then, that she would not allow him to do that. Which is it? And then, “ Rather than tell him to go fuck his hand, I decided to give him what he wanted in hopes that he would continue to provide me with his blessing to pursue my fantasies.” totally showing she in this for herself with little thought and no care for hubby.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

She doesn't like Paul and Paul doesn't like her. Why are they married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As everyone else has observed, there's little affection from three wife for the husband. Suppose this story could have been redeemed with another chapter where we learn the husband starts swinging on his own and improves his love making skills to the point of impressing his wife with his longevity in bed and new found oral skills; right before he divorces her unloving, uncaring ass!

See "Hidden Behind Her Blue Eyes" for a much better treatment of a man with a small penis..

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 3 years ago
5 Stars

Another amazing chapter.

-26thNC Approved

miket0422miket0422almost 3 years ago

Dianna asks Paul to come with her to make sure she's safe the first time she meets a stranger. Not surprising he says no. Whether it's jealousy, curiosity or a feeling of responsibility to keep his wife safe ... He comes to the bar and parks next to her car. Her first thought when seeing his car is that he's spying on her and decides to make out with Jerry to put him in his place.

When Jerry goes down on her it's revealed she has never "allowed" her husband to down on her in over 27 years together. Not to mention in chapter 1 it's stated she never allows her husband to see her naked. Paul can't help that he was born with a 3" penis. But, it sounds like she's played a large role in her lack of sexual satisfaction over the years.

After asking if he'd wait up for her, she seems disappointed that he did actually wait up for her. Considering this is the first time she's had sex outside her marriage Paul's questions about her activities are perfectly understandable yet, she's annoyed at his questions and decides to completely cut him off by telling him how much better Jerry satisfied her than he could ever do. Sounds like a loving wife to me!

While I don't know that she ever agreed to the concept of giving Paul a blowjob when she returns home from her dates. He had made it pretty clear that was expected as part of him giving permission for her to start his lifestyle. Yet, she's obviously annoyed to have to give any pleasure to her husband.

Like I said at the end of chapter 1, if they don't end up divorced I'll be shocked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure what you’re going for here. Demeaning a physical feature the individual doesn’t have control over is cruel, not erotic. You may as well be asking the reader to laugh at a crippled person. I’m not opposed to couples expanding boundaries, but only if it’s consensual and mutually beneficial. Not going to bother rating it as I won’t be finishing the series.

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

Didn't bother to kiss her husband goodbye or tell him she loved him.

Jerry is revolting! There is only a build up of smegma and cheesy taste if you don't wash regularly. A couple of times a day is all it takes to keep it clean and excessive smegma can increase the risk of STIs.

A comment like Jerry's should have her running for the hills if he's that lax about his personal hygiene.

In Ch1 she said she wouldn't let Paul give her oral but he had talented fingers. In Ch2 complains that he removed her panties quickly and insert his tiny cock inside her and lets Jerry eat her... after allowing him to see her naked.

She got some nerve complaining about Paul not washing when Jerry was filthy.

He constant knocking of Paul's cock is very boring and shows what a cunt she is, what is attached to that cock is great for keeping her in the life she likes.

The way Paul is starting to treat her feels like he is starting to view her as a whore or at the very least throwing back the demeaning attitude with interest.

AhboomAhboomalmost 3 years ago

Wow one of the best stories around. So very detailed. Your writing skills are magnificent tbh. It felt organic and pretty immersive. I loved how Di and Jerry's relationship and interactions were so sensual. Their chemistry is amazing.

Really liked the dynamic of everyone in this chapter overall, and that it didn't turn into a full on extreme cuckold humiliation, instead the way she teased and taunted her husband was very hot and sensual. It felt natural, not forced or too extreme. Liked that Paul couldn't resist showing up to the bar after he said he didn't want to accompany her. The comparison between the taste of Jerry's and Paul's cock was hot as well.

And the way you wrote Dianna's and J's interaction from the meet up encounter all the way to the end was amazing, so hot. Loved how the others were staring at her at the bar and could just sit and watch as this married woman was getting seduced to get fucked by another man. The fact that she wanted to give him his best blowjob after hearing his story of the swinger girl's blowjob. "I was determined to replace her in his memory", hot! The pace of the story in this chapter was really good too.

Even though it seems like she will sleep with others it would be nice to see her only sleep with Jerry and develop their relationship further and slowly fall into a cuckold threesome.

AhboomAhboomalmost 3 years ago

I guess the only complain I have so far is that the size of their dicks is too unrealistic. They're always on the extremes. Paul's dick is too small, would be more fitting if it was 4-4.5 inches instead. And Jerry's cock should be around 7.5 inches as that's realistically big enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty pathetic, actually. There's no way I believe she loves her husband. Also, she complains about being unsatisfied, yet she has never allowed him to go down on her? What a load of BS. On the plus side, this story is so unbelievably bad, it has nowhere to go but up.

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMover 2 years ago

Interesting….fairly well crafted and original as these stories go. But, some very serious issues with tense. Sometimes the situations are all over the place with present, past and future making reading difficult and boring. For example grammatically using was in front of stood, sat etc is absolutely senseless and therefore confusing. When this occurs too frequently the reader finds difficulty carrying on with the story. Another pass through the ‘typewriter’ would make a huge difference!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told tale, sadly husband is a loser and wife is a total bitch, if you want to fuck lots of people, do it as a single person, marriage and promiscuity are a recipe for trouble, why do sluts think it's acceptable to fuck other men and go home to tell the husband how much they love him, unless you are a loser with no self respect dump her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES