All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 19'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
galahadesqgalahadesqalmost 6 years ago
Hot Story

Love it. Awesome Job.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter

I enjoyed the father - son sex with Angel and how it brought them together. Ken does have hurt feelings but Angel had 2 Valid points in her earnings and desire for different cocks on a regular basis. Ken does have feelings for Angel but still treats her as a “Cheap Whore” at times. I also feel Angel does have some feelings for Ken. Of course Mitch was close to her at one time also. Please keep Angel’s stories coming as she is one Classy Escort and I’ve known a few. Thank You!

CharlotteBlue69CharlotteBlue69over 4 years ago
Good for Angle

I’m so glad the story took a turn at the end and Angle turned down Ken Sacks. He seems like a spoiled, self-important, buffoon. He may know how to use his cock and sex skills but doesn’t care for Angle, just her body. I’m so glad that Angle told him she liked variety and his pittance wasn’t worth being his exclusive sex toy. He would have put her in the garage just like one of his cars, to be used when he had an itch. Plus, Angle played the trophy bride before and didn’t need to do it again. She is an independent woman and deserves a lot of variety. You keep going girl! You handled him like a pro. Oops, you are a pro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
surprising turn of events

One of the wonderful things about this author is the ability to provide twists and turns in the overall story, and that occurs in this chapter, where Ken proves himself to be something other than what he seemed previously. A thoroughly engaging plot highlights this chapter, and the ending leaves the reader with the feeling that it is best of Angel never sees Ken again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...