All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 21'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Enjoy reading about Angel’s Adventures

Phil is likely having to wait for the Weekly Auto Auction to find the right SUV for her.

Her shopping and being with Silk will be a true adventure and experience for sure.

I can understand her reluctance to be with Officer Dan again as the RP reminded her of what it could have been without Daddy’s help. Also Dan was only interested in his pleasures and treated her like a cheap whore.

Rhys is something else also a little disrespectful at first but coming around. Does seem to has business. It will be interesting to see where all of this leads. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of her erotic experiences.

TrangSocTrangSocover 5 years ago
I love this series

I love reading about the best cocsucker on the planet. Angel/Margaret is every mans dream. I’d love to rest drive her myself but darn she’s just a character in a fictional story. More!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great storytelling

High drama and tender romance characterize this chapter in the ongoing story of Angel. The author always manages to keep the reader's interest, and offers twists and turns in the plot that can surprise as well as engage. Superb storytelling all round.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...