All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 22'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Jsam197Jsam197almost 5 years ago
Thx

Hey, R_U, l thought maybe you'd forgotten all about Angel. Thank you so much for the new chapter!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 5 years ago
Another Enjoyable Chapter with Angel

RUR, I’ve followed Margeret from the beginning of Football Season through her meeting with Daddy and her becoming Angel. Angel has had some rough times with Berry but her work experiences and adventures have been wonderful. There is always an emotional side to the erotic chapter to allow us to see her true human side. I can understand her going down to pickup a John at the bar after her last experience RP with Officer Dan. She is seeing what a better position she has with EE & Daddy. Hopefully she won’t get n trouble for freelance work. It will be interesting to see how she handles Rhys and others as she gets her new home situation and vehicle. Thank You and looking forward to reading more chapters of her Diary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
surprise ending

This chapter is one of tender romance, but with a surprisingly abrupt ending, and anything but romantic. Great storytelling, with an excellent plot that never drags for a moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...