All Comments on 'Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 03'

by fuzzyb2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fucking awesome -keep it going. Maybe with Gina too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Very fluent narrative and hot seduction, I can almost see the patio dance. Great job, please keep series going. It has so many options.

kjanekjaneover 9 years ago

I loved the sexual tension between Alexa and Thomas--it is delicious. And I have to wonder about Adrianna's suggestion that they double date with Barry with the possibility of a group session. Will Barry be able to handle seeing his son have sex right in front of him? What will happen if and when he finds out that there is also chemistry between his son and Adrianna that might be deeper than a desire for casual sex? Will it tear apart the relationship between father and son, or will it bring them closer together?

Barry obviously has a history of cheating, and some of his loose morality seems to have rubbed off on Thomas. Is Thomas looking to form a serious relationship with either Alexa or Adrianna, or is he simply looking for "friends with benefits?" Does he know that his dad will likely shit if he ever finds out that he has already creamed Adrianna?

Alexa seems to enjoy having a young boy toy like Thomas. Although there is no young man that will ever turn down good pussy, I have to think that Alexa is simply using him. I wonder about her motivation.

And I have to wonder about what Gina is thinking these days. Really, her mature neighbor getting worked over on the patio by a younger man? I have to wonder whether she is appalled or jealous by it. Is she going to call the cops, or is she going to wish for another voyeuristic opportunity?

Thanks for another terrific read. The possibilities are endless.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Loved each part

Can there be a hope for a part 4???? Very well detailed, and arousing. Dad could learn something from his sexy hot son.....Thank you

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
I Agree!

#1 Lets keep it going!

#2 Lets get Gina in it too!

#3 I love Older Women!! (of course they are usually younger than me, but god they are good if their not all driedup like a lot my age.)

Going to read Chptr #1, then #2. And will be waiting for #4-5-6-7!!lol

Thanks for a good read.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
I can't stand......

a fucking cock tease like Alexa. I quit reading. I would have stopped just as I was about to enter and got up and left. Bitch!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfuzzyb2@fuzzyb2
I find it thrilling to build these stories and invent viable relationships from which others can draw pleasure. Please comment or email me ideas and feedback. It's all welcome.