All Comments on 'Doing Eva Ch. 07'

by fuzzyb2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JustSomeAuthorJustSomeAuthorover 10 years ago
Absolutely Lovely Chapter!

This was the first in this series that I saw and randomly decided to try out, and I'm really glad I did. You have a good, solid writing style and a keen sense of what makes for an incredibly hot scene. Thanks for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave this one five stars, BUT...

you made two errors (I just got a chance to read this chapter). During the scene with William, you originally identified the winning bidder as Andrea, but as she dropped her dress for the f*** scene you changed her name to Heather. Then, during the Ray, Paul and Edie scene you once called her Eva.

There were other problems, mostly typos like dropped letter and words left that were probably meant to be deleted. Try to read the story aloud two or three times to find errors like these to help you make better corrections.

Other than that, this is one heckuva hot story series. Just wish you hadn't sent the aunt off to wherever in the previous series, and had found a way to incorporate her into this new story line.

TacoMannTacoMannover 10 years ago
5 Stars but should be 10

Not only is this chapter a 10 but all of them starting with "An Auntie", "Campus Frolic",and "Doing Eva" series. I look forward to continue reading your stories. Doing Eva is just starting to get even better so keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfuzzyb2@fuzzyb2
I find it thrilling to build these stories and invent viable relationships from which others can draw pleasure. Please comment or email me ideas and feedback. It's all welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Doing Eva Ch. 06 Previous Part
Doing Eva Series Info