Ellen and Ralph - Getting Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting married is a once in a lifetime event and so is a honeymoon and we wanted to have a really nice time. It would turn out to be worth every Euro. We also agreed that we wouldn't play from two days before the wedding and on our honeymoon. We wanted to be together as much as possible during these weeks to deepen our love for each other.

For the wedding I choose a sexy hi-low hemline wedding dress that looked a bit cocktail style due to all the layers of lace. It made my legs stand out really nice and together with the white strappy heels I knew Ralph would drool all over me. As my two studs would be attending the party as well I wanted to show them how sexy I am as well.

We married on a Friday and the weekend upfront I had my last unmarried encounter with Peter. He was very sweet as he told me:

"Dear Ellen, I know you love Ralph a lot but you have a very special spot in my heart as well. So I hope we can have much more intimate encounters when you get back from your honeymoon."

and to Ralph he stated:

"You are very lucky to marry such a divine woman and that you are both happy with the way you live. I'm looking forward to be there for many more years to come and make you both happy."

This was very sweet of him and Ralph said while I was crying:

"I'm glad you are able to help us as well. We both enjoy our times with you and we are looking forward to the moment we get back so you can have a kind of 'wedding night' with Ellen as well."

I kissed them both, Ralph first, than Peter. While I kissed Peter I started to undress him for our last encounter before the wedding.

Our last encounter with Tom was a more sex focused evening. Tom is always more demanding sexually than Peter and Tom wanted the full enjoyment as we wouldn't meet for the next three weeks. He said he wanted to drain his balls as much as he could and I was more than willing to give it to him. We had a really steamy session which Ralph and I both enjoyed a lot. Ralph was licking me for the first time that night as I stopped kissing Tom and asked him:

"Tom could you please fuck me anally as well...see it as a gift to both ... you and Ralph. "

Tom said: "I love to fuck your ass as it has been too long ago already" and he to accept this gift eagerly. Ralph responded by licking me with even more enthusiasm and made me orgasm with his tongue.

After I recovered from my orgasm Ralph was sitting in his chair while I moved on all fours so Tom could fuck my ass. First he took me doggy style to lube his cock and when he pulled out I held my ass open and moaned while he pushed his cock into my ass. Tom always feels so huge in my tiny asshole that I can only I scream and moan as he fucks me anally.

Tom started really slow, but he increased the speed and soon he was fucking me hard, It took him about 20 minutes before I got my next orgasm and collapsed on the bed while I moaned from pleasure into the pillow. I felt his hands on my hips pulling me onto his long and thick shaft as he slammed harder and harder into me until I felt his cock throb in my asshole, emptying his balls of cum deep in my bowels. He had kept me in a constant orgasmic state and I really came hard for the second time as Tom shot his cum inside of me. After we both recovered Tom pulled out and Ralph came over to me to lick Tom's cum out of my asshole.

While Tom showered to clean his cock Ralph licked my ass for a really long time. He knows it is very sensitive after I have been anally taken by Tom, so he has found a way to lick it in a very tender way. I can enjoy these rare moments as I don't let Tom take me anally very often. When Tom came back from the bathroom he walked over to me and we started to kiss while Ralph looked to us before he left to brush his teeth in the bathroom.

When Ralph came back Tom was already inside of me having sex in the missionary position as Ralph enjoys watching me having missionary sex the most. After about 45 minutes later Tom orgasmed for the last time that night inside of me and he dressed and left while Ralph was licking me before we slept again.

As we would marry a few days later I had an appointment at the beauty salon the next day. There I would undergo a full body wax as Ralph loves me smooth and I didn't want to shave myself on the day of the wedding and during our honeymoon. As the lady performed the waxing she suggested that if Ralph really loved me to be smooth I could consider a laser treatment to have my hairs permanently removed. I said I would consider it as it would be at least less painful than waxing.

After the waxing I got a really relaxing massage with hydrating oils. The massage made me relax and as my mind wandered off to my relation with Ralph and the sexual freedom I was having that it turned me on more than I wanted. As soon as the masseuse left the room I had to play with myself to get some relief.

When I got home I was still aroused due to the fact that after the waxing my skin was very sensitive and my lace thong made me feel very sexy. So as soon as Ralph came home we hit the bedroom and he was rock-hard in seconds when he found out I was as smooth as the day I was born.

Ralph was kissing my body as he kept saying:

"Your legs are so smooth and your thighs are like silk, you're beautiful, and I love your smooth pussy. I love to lick it, suck on your clit until your sweet juices explode in my mouth."

"After a nice session with Peter or Tom it is even more tasteful for you isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, I prefer it smooth and filled with cum ... I can hardly wait until we return from our honeymoon and watch you having sex with Peter and Tom as a married woman."

While Ralph licked me and kept me on the edge of a small orgasm I said

"It's so nice being held and touched by you like this. I love having your arms around me. It makes me feel safe. I love what your hands, fingers and tongue do to me baby and I love your cock, although it is small. I didn't know it was so small but I want it. ... I want to kiss it, lick it, and taste it."

And that was what happened that evening.

We made real love together and pleased each other orally before we went to bed. The next day was filled with a lot of last arrangements for the wedding. We were so busy to get everything in place we hardly spoke or saw each other that day only at the end of the day when I was about to leave to sleep at my parents' house were Ralph would pick me up the next day.

I couldn't ask for a more beautiful day to get married. In the morning the beautician had arrived to help met with my hair, make-up, painting my nails and to assist me in putting on my bridal lingerie. I had selected a sheer lace bra, garter belt, sheer thong and of course white ultra-sheer silky lace stockings. After that she helped me into my white strappy heels and wedding dress.

As every woman I felt like Princess and couldn't wait for Ralph to pick me up so we could go to our wedding location and being able to say: "Yes, I do!".

When Ralph came to collect me from my parents' house he opened the door and when he was able to speak he said:

"I couldn't have imagined how beautiful you would look until I saw you just now."

Ralph continued to run his eyes all over me as he kept standing in the doorway. He looked very handsome as well in his suit. We were a very lovely and loving couple. The rest of the day passed by in a kind of bliss. The ceremony was very exciting especially when we had to say our vows. Best of the day was "the kiss" or maybe the wedding night...!

We had a lot of family and friends at the party and as we had an early start of the day we had a kind of day party with a culinary barbecue and some dancing. As we didn't want to party till late in the night it ended around 10:00 pm. We left the party to go to our hotel where we would stay that night.

Our wedding night had slow, romantic sex. I'm sure we could have done it hard and rough, but we wanted it to be real lovemaking instead of the pure lustful sex.

Of course Ralph was very excited to undress me as he was already in shorts as I had undressed him while we kissed. Now it was his turn to undress me and watching me only wearing in my bridal lingerie, stockings and strappy heels. Ralph was drooling all over me and all he could say was...

"You look so beautiful"

what he repeated about a dozen times.

Ralph was so sweet as he caressed my body and started to take off the bra and the thong. And when he got up I found he had pulled of his shorts as well and he was now naked with his cock as hard as I had ever seen. We kissed and caressed each other for another time before I whispered

"Make love to me, please."

We made love three times that night. Not always having an orgasm together but the real passionate lovemaking and caressing two people do when they are deeply in love with each other. The morning after our wedding night, we made love again before we headed to the airport to go to our honeymoon destination.

The Honeymoon

When we arrived at the local airport on one of the Greek islands we still had to travel by boat to our final destination. The resort were we went was on a small island and could host about 300 people After we picked our luggage we headed for the boot ramp were we would meet our captain.

There were about 40 people; some seemed just friends, two families with pre-teen children and several other couples. We quickly found out that one other couple was on honeymoon as well. The boat trip was about 1.5 hours as the captain wanted to show us some surroundings before he would drop us on the island.

When we arrived at the hotel we were booked in as one of the firsts, as we were on our honeymoon, and escorted to our private cabin. The hotel was made of small cabins in different sizes for couples, small families and a few larger ones for large families.

We had a luxury cabin with a private patio with swimming pool that overlooked the sea area as we were situated a little higher on the hill. We also had a large king-size bed, a bubble bath and a gigantic rain shower. The cooler had a few bottles of champagne and one was set on the table as a welcome gift from the hotel.

Ralph quickly changed into his shorts and polo while I changed into a light dress and my flip flops. While we were standing on the patio overlooking the sea we toasted on our marriage and honeymoon.

As I was constantly, on sexual heat since we married I was certainly on sexual heat in this moment of our honeymoon. After we finished our first glass of champagne we started to kiss and ended up on the large bed and made love for the first time during our honeymoon and we knew a lot more times would follow.

Ralph was constantly aroused as I walked around in one of my skimpy bikinis and dressed up for the evening dinners and dance events. We enjoyed our honeymoon and relaxed a lot and had sex as often as Ralph's cock could handle. My sex drive always increases during holidays because I'm more relaxed, sunning and just drinking a little more than I normally do.

The first week of our 17 day trip went by in a rush as we relaxed a lot, had some private dining's at our private patio that always ended in some nice lovemaking. On the Friday when new guests would arrive we were lying at the beach side when I watched a man walking at the shore. He looked sportive as he was wearing a slim fit shirt that showed his muscles. On his legs he had a short that looked like a dressed pants but was also a little sportive.

When we were lying at the pool later that afternoon I saw him walking by and he placed himself on a sun bed not far from our place. I checked out the bulge in the front of his tight lycra swimming trunks. His long, dark, muscular body was checked out by me when he was walking past our sun beds.

Just than I could see how tall he was, over six feet, with broad shoulders, the perfect physique, perfectly formed muscles, a slim waist and powerful rounded thighs. His ass was tight and firm and looked amazing in his tight short style black swimming trunks. His body was ebony black and his eyes dark. He had short hairs on his head and a tattooed ring on the bicep of his left arm.

I was transfixed as I watched him walk by, his perfect body glistening form the sun oil. As I watched him I experienced something I'd never experienced before. I was stunned. I'd never felt such a bolt of pure sexual power on seeing another person before.

I didn't had strong fantasies about black men but the site of this perfect specimen had knocked me out. As I watched him walk away from me, his perfect body, his perfect ass and a very big bulge that filled out the front side and I knew I wanted him more than anything else in the world.

I tried to act as normal as possible during the rest of the afternoon but it was hard. Every time he walked by, went swimming or Ralph and I went to the bar, all I wanted was to look at him. Even when I was reading or listening to my iPod I couldn't get my eyes off this black God.

Every second I saw him it only made things worse. My fantasies grew and grew. When I watched him I would drink in his body and look for that bulge in the front of his tight shorts. I could tell he was big, at least 9 inches. My mind just went on inventing more and more hot, sexy fantasies. That afternoon when I made love with Ralph I closed my eyes and imagined it was the black god who I was having sex with and who was penetrating me.

I don't know if Ralph had noticed me checking out this black god as I tried to hide my desires as best as I could but I thought a few times he saw me looking at him. The black guy never made a move for me or acknowledged me. I became resigned to the fact that maybe he wasn't interested in me. This didn't stop me thinking of him though. The fact that he might not be interested just made me more desperate and wanting him even more.

We had both freshen up and we walked to the restaurant where we had a lovely spot close to the beach but also a spot from where we could overlook the restaurant. I was dressed in a light summer skirt and a top, a sheer bra and a sexy string and of course a nice pair of summer heels with an open toe and open heel. Ralph was dressed in a red chino and a white shirt.

After that we ate our meal we decided to go to the bar for some light dancing and another drink. We ordered another bottle of champagne to celebrate our first week of being a married couple. We sat at the bar and were watching the dance floor as the black Adonis stood next to us and ordered a drink. He turned around and was watching the dance floor as well.

As Ralph wanted to dance with me he asked the black man if he could watch our chairs and our bottle of champagne. The black man nodded and so we danced together while I stole some glances at the black God's body. He looked very handsome in a black chino, grey shirt and grey shoes. A few times our eyes met when I noticed him checking me out the same way.

When we returned to our table Ralph introduced us to him:

"Thank you for watching our chairs and bottle, I'm Ralph and this is my wife Ellen" he said while he shook the black guy's hand.

He introduced himself as Francois "I'm Francois, no problem at all. It was my pleasure and I was here anyway."Are you two on your honeymoon?"

"Yes, I said we married just a week ago and we are here on our honeymoon relaxing and enjoying this lovely site."

"It is a lovely site and I see you love each other a lot the way you two are dancing. So you are celebrate your first week as husband and wife with the champagne?"

"Well yes we are..." I responded as I felt his eyes moving towards my cleavage.

We chatted for about an hour in which we found out he was 42, from France, would have been here with his wife but they filed for divorce recently and he wasn't able to cancel without paying almost the whole trip. So he decided to come alone and see if he could enjoy himself. We felt sorry for him and we hoped he would have a pleasant stay. He left us alone finishing the bottle of champagne before we went back t our cabin.

Ralph had noticed the change in my behavior but didn't ask me about it before we made love after we returned to our cabin. After we made love Ralph asked me:

"What is going on in that sexy head of yours? You have been silent all day and evening and you dragged me to the bed when we got back from the bar?"

"Nothing is going on in this head only the fact that I love you a lot and making love to you is necessary to satisfy my sexual needs."

"Hmmm..." said Ralph "I thought I had seen you checking out that black guy at the pool during the day and in the bar more than just a few times and that might have set you on fire..." with a big smile on his face.

I got beef red and just brought out: "well...no...well...yes of I can't deny I have seen him maybe watched him a little ...but..."

"But what?"

"But nothing..., I just watched him a few times'' ''that's all" I said.

Ralph wasn't that easy on my response and stated: "Oh, you watched him a lot more than just a few times I think I know what you want? His big, black cock?"

My mouth fell open and I looked Ralph into his eyes: "Yes, I want his big, black cock inside me..." then I kissed him "Fucking me..." more kissing "I want it bad..." another kiss, "Please, baby..."

A long, tongue kiss followed and I looked into Ralph's eyes and only saw love.

"But we made a promise...no playing on our honeymoon" whispered Ralph with a dry mouth.

As I grabbed Ralph's cock I asked him: "You'd love to see me having sex with him as well don't you? You want to see him fill me up with his hot black seed "

Ralph kept quiet but his small cock got rock hard as I started to jerk him off and when he was almost cumming. I kept him on the edge for about 30 minutes and told him I would let him cum when he told me what he wanted.

Finally he couldn't deny it anymore and he said "I'd love to see his black cock inside you" and at that moment I made him cum over my hand.

We kissed after I scooped up his cum and we looked into each other's eyes while we kissed...a look of desire and understanding.

"I guess I know what I have to do..." I said as I walked to the bathroom to shower.

The next morning we were rather quiet until Ralph asked me: "So we will have to break our promise ..."

"If it is something we both really want to happen, yes we have" I responded. "Ralph, you really think we should do it?"

"I would love to see you fucking Francois" Ralph said while he looked me deep in the eyes.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes I want to see his big black cock sliding into your soft white pussy so afterwards I can lick his cum out of you."

I got really excited and said "That idea is making me so wet ..."

"You like the idea a lot as well don't you?"

"Mm mm yes I love it," I whispered to Ralph. "I would love to fuck Francois for you...for us".

As we talked Ralph was covering my hand, ring finger and wedding ring, with kisses. "Mm mm I'm so horny right now," I whispered.

As we lay next to each other I put my hand under the blanket and started to rub his tiny cock and felt he was rock hard and leaking a lot of pre cum. I kissed him and said:

"This tells me you're really interested in it..."

I moved myself over Ralph, grabbed his cock and guided him into me and I started to ride Ralph's small cock. While I was riding him Ralph said: "I want to watch Francois rub his cock on your wet pussy.I want to watch you spreading your legs wide open and have him slowly push his black cock into your pussy."

I responded while I moved in circles on his cock "Mm mm Ralph that's hot."

"I want you to wrap your long sexy white legs around his black body. Grab his butt while he fucks your pussy and hold him tightly with your arms."

I screamed "Oh yes Ralph I want that too, for you for us...for me."