Ellen and Ralph - Getting Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph licked along my slit, before pressing it into my pussy. I pushed my body down onto his tongue, and sighed, with a loud, "Ahhh." He must have tasted mine and Francois' juices but before he dove in more deeply he moved his tongue back to my clit, and softly, with lip cushioned teeth, bit it, he moved back to my pussy and started to lick me more forcefully but still tender as he must had a full bite of my very wet pussy.

My body tensed and I screamed out, "Yes, yes, yes," as I orgasmed. My body thrashed all over the bed, as my juices flowed freely from my soaking pussy and pushing Francois' cum in his eager mouth. Ralph lapped up all the combined juices, and then kissing slowly back up my body to my mouth he made me taste myself from my juices in his mouth. It felt wet when Ralph laid himself on top of me and he said had cum from just licking me at the same moment as I orgasmed.

I was in heaven, and doing what we were doing felt so right.

After a few minutes of cuddling and drinking a glass of wine I said: "Let's go skinny dipping in our pool!" Both men loved my suggestion and so we all jumped in the pool to cool down and to relax. As we were all still naked there was a lot of sex in the air...

Not only that afternoon but the rest of our honeymoon I wanted to have Francois covering all my sexual needs. But Ralph was the one to lick me after each encounter and of course to help me get ready and dress me in the morning and evening after we had showered before we went to the beach or to a restaurant to eat.

We still acted as a normal 'just married' couple outside our cabin but once inside with Francois I was Francois'. Ralph didn't mind this as he really loved to watch me and he knew the last night would be for us together again as Francois would leave one day earlier than us.

I promised to Ralph that I would make up for his support on our last evening.

I even gave Ralph some very nice moments as he loved the fact that Francois even took me anally so he could have an anal pie twice and one time I gave Francois a footjob so Ralph could kiss and lick his cum from my arches and from between my toes. Ralph just loves it to cares and licks my feet especially when they are cum covered ... so he had his share of fun as well.

On the day Francois left I had sex with him twice as ad let him cum inside of me. After that he showered while Ralph and I were lying in our bed and Francois kissed me goodbye and shook Ralph's hand as he had to go to the shuttle to bring him to the airport.

As soon as Francois left Ralph dived between my legs to lick me before we showered together. The intimacy of the shower was soothing to both of us. We reconnected as a couple and took turns washing each other's body. This was the kind of intimacy that went beyond sex, it was emotional and physical intimacy on a level that bonded couples together. No words were exchanged and no words need to be spoken...

After that we had a very nice afternoon and evening were we made love twice...before we were going home as well. It was a honeymoon I could never dreamed off but to be honest...I wouldn't want to change one second if I had to do it over again ;-)